Loathe Story (The Best idea EVA!)

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
The Valentine Bros.

Loathe Story (The Best idea EVA!)

Postby The Valentine Bros. » Thu May 17, 2007 1:20 am

Alright, since you hate the ideas I come up with, this idea would be MUCH better. It's a South Park episode called, "Loathe Story." Remember in the episode on Season 4, Chef Gone Manners? Wendy is in love with Cartman. And, don't forget to remember in the episode of South Park with the episode number, 714 called Rasins? Wendy broke up with Stan. In the Season 9 episode, Follow that Egg, Wendy was part of Kyle, but then Stan, as Stan & Kyle aren't friends anymore (just like in 218 - Prehistoric Ice Man).

Now, this episode is compared to these three. It's not a rip-off of these three. This episode will feature a new character I created, Cookie Chocolate Chip. He's a boy, and he is not gay. Cookie is friends with Kyle, Stan, Token, Craig, Clyde & Butters. He likes Chilly Willy. The picture is here soon, so anyway, back to the back to the episode idea.

This episode is about Wendy. She remembers that she broke up Stan. And she also remembers that She dated Cartman. In this episode, Wendy gets dressed, then Cartman knocks on the door, okay? Then, Cartman says when he looked at Wendy, "Ooh la la, Wendy. You kinda look like a hot foxy-mama." Then, she says that it's offensive, then Cartman says that if Cartman & Wendy go together for a date at Yellow Spaghetti, the Italian restaurant but Wendy said that Cookie is dating Wendy tonight, but Cartman & Butters both bug out. They were mad. So they make up a plan to make Cookie & Wendy break-up. Stan, Kenny & Kyle saw that and you know, Stan now hates Wendy after Wendy broke up with Stan. Kyle thought up a plan too. Meanwhile, Cookie & Wendy go to City Wok (The restaurant who has the Chinese man pronouncing "Sh*tty Wok" rather than "City Wok"). Cartman dressed up as a waiter saying, "Good evening, waiter. My name is evening and I'll be your Cartman for tonight. Can I start you 2 off with drinks. We got 2 new drinks like, 'Divorce Juice' or 'Break-Up Soda?'" Then, Wendy & Cookie are both depressed. Cookie told Cartman to get out. Then, Butters come and say, "I wanna take a drink called, 'You F*cking idiot like Kyle & Kenny does." Then Kyle & Kenny both mad. Then Stan dresses as the Italian chef saying, "Hello-a. It's-a me! The Chef-a. Which-a one of-a you-a ordered a smack-in-the-face-a?" Then, Cookie said, "Oh Wish a motherf*cker would, the horse." Then, Stan didn't research this role. Then, later, Cookie & Wendy are looking at the stars on the nighttime sky. Then, Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Kenny & Butters are in the sub. They fired it up, but it was the fireworks that swished them out. Then, they cry for the war, and did the fireworks again, then Cartman yelled, "DAMN FIREWORKS! WHY DO WE HAVE TO KEEP ON BUYING FIREWORKS?!?" Then, later, Wendy comes home and Cartman was depressed. Then Wendy says that Cookie is not a great boy for Wendy to have. Then, Cartman says that Wendy's dating Cartman again, but no, Wendy is dating Token next, then Jimmy, then Timmy, then Kenny, then Kyle, then Clyde then Craig. Then, the town gasped! Gimme a good rating.
Cartman respects the Cheese's Autoritah! http://content.ytmnd.com/content/b/4/5/ ... ad8844.wav
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Thu May 17, 2007 1:22 am

Nope, still crappy. Try again.
The Valentine Bros.

Postby The Valentine Bros. » Thu May 17, 2007 1:25 am

swellman7 wrote:Yeah, it's good.
Look, listen. I change the quote because you hate me. Listen, nobody likes me in one of the sites I am, except for YouTube, I have austism, so be nice to me.
Cartman respects the Cheese's Autoritah! http://content.ytmnd.com/content/b/4/5/ ... ad8844.wav
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Thu May 17, 2007 1:29 am

The Valentine Bros. wrote:
Look, listen. I change the quote because you hate me. Listen, nobody likes me in one of the sites I am, except for YouTube, I have austism, so be nice to me.

You are absolutely pathetic.

One of my best friends has autism. He's weird, but he's not stupid. You don't have autism, you homosexual. Get off this site.
O'Brien

Postby O'Brien » Thu May 17, 2007 1:42 am

Meh, this episode idea is mediocre at best. If I wanted to view a show entirely based around someone trying to break up a couple, I'd just go watch a soup opera, teen flick, or et cetera. :|

Every step back a step foward.
Every failure an extra opportunity for success.
Every day of defeat a victory!
The Valentine Bros.

Postby The Valentine Bros. » Thu May 17, 2007 2:09 am

Nommel wrote:

You are absolutely pathetic.

One of my best friends has autism. He's weird, but he's not stupid. You don't have autism, you f*ckb][/b]aggot. Get off this site.
I have autism, and don't call me a homosexual, you butt-licker! :x :cartmansopissedrightnow: I do have autism. It's true. I get hyperactive all the time. And I ain't getting off!
O'Brien

Postby O'Brien » Thu May 17, 2007 2:53 am

The Valentine Bros. wrote:I have autism, and don't call me a homosexual, you butt-licker! I do have autism. It's true. I get hyperactive all the time. And I ain't getting off!

Too bad, so sad. Respect is earned on the Internet, not automatically granted because some random twit says he has some sort of disease or other condition. If you can't earn respect, don't expect people online to believe you have autism. :roll:

Every step back a step foward.
Every failure an extra opportunity for success.
Every day of defeat a victory!
The Valentine Bros.

Postby The Valentine Bros. » Thu May 17, 2007 3:08 am

O'Brien wrote:
The Valentine Bros. wrote:I have autism, and don't call me a homosexual, you butt-licker! I do have autism. It's true. I get hyperactive all the time. And I ain't getting off!

Too bad, so sad. Respect is earned on the Internet, not automatically granted because some random twit says he has some sort of disease or other condition. If you can't earn respect, don't expect people online to believe you have autism. :roll:
You know something, guys? F*CK YOU! I HATE THIS FORUM! YOUTUBE IS MUCH BETTER THAN YOU IN YOUR F*CKING assh*le!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

............../´¯/)...........(\¯`\
............/....//..............\\....\
.........../....//................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\.........../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_......_|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.)..)..(..(.\....)....)....).)
.\................\/.../....\...\/................/
..\................. /........\................../
....\..............(............)............../
......\.............\.........../............./
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Thu May 17, 2007 8:29 pm

Look, listen. I change the quote because you hate me.

Your point?
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sat May 19, 2007 4:33 am

He is right about one thing..Youtube is alot better than this board..Better fights for one, and also there is tons of cool sh*t to watch.
The Valentine Bros.

Postby The Valentine Bros. » Sat May 19, 2007 12:43 pm

People, you don't get it. Here's what autism means. Autism is classified by the World Health Organization (WHO) and American Psychological Association as a developmental disability that results from a disorder of the human central nervous system. It is diagnosed using specific criteria for impairments to social interaction, communication, interests, imagination and activities. The causes, symptoms, etiology, treatment, and other issues are controversial. So that means I'm autistic.
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Sat May 19, 2007 5:32 pm

The Valentine Bros. wrote:People, you don't get it. Here's what autism means. Autism is classified by the World Health Organization (WHO) and American Psychological Association as a developmental disability that results from a disorder of the human central nervous system. It is diagnosed using specific criteria for impairments to social interaction, communication, interests, imagination and activities. The causes, symptoms, etiology, treatment, and other issues are controversial. So that means I'm autistic.

So, why the f*ck should we care?

The Valentine Bros. wrote:You know something, guys? F*CK YOU! I HATE THIS FORUM! YOUTUBE IS MUCH BETTER THAN YOU IN YOUR F*CKING assh*le!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

............../´¯/)...........(\¯`\
............/....//..............\\....\
.........../....//................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\.........../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_......_|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.)..)..(..(.\....)....)....).)
.\................\/.../....\...\/................/
..\................. /........\................../
....\..............(............)............../
......\.............\.........../............./

If you hate this forum so much then stop posting your sh*tty ideas.
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Sat May 19, 2007 6:03 pm

The Valentine Bros. wrote:People, you don't get it. Here's what autism means. Autism is classified by the World Health Organization (WHO) and American Psychological Association as a developmental disability that results from a disorder of the human central nervous system. It is diagnosed using specific criteria for impairments to social interaction, communication, interests, imagination and activities. The causes, symptoms, etiology, treatment, and other issues are controversial. So that means I'm autistic.

Telling us how it's diagnosed, what it is and what are considered the symptoms doesn't tell anyone that you're autistic. My 8 year old cousin is autistic.

And don't start your bull about being hyperactive meaning you're autistic. I'm hyperactive, but I'm not autistic, I just eat too much sugar.

You, my friend, probably only have ADD, which is on the autism spectrum, but it's not autism.
Email notifications do matter, people.
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Sat May 19, 2007 9:45 pm

The Valentine Bros. wrote:Look, listen. I change the quote because you hate me. Listen, nobody likes me in one of the sites I am, except for YouTube, I have austism, so be nice to me.

All right, here goes.

If you want to come up with ideas that people will like, there are a few things you should do. First, read over the other new ideas people have come up with to give yourself a better picture of what constitutes a good or original idea. Second, read some fanfics, and pay attention to the reviews and feedback people have left (which you should have done before posting your own last month, and then telling everyone how very funny it is). Third, don't do something that's already been done, and don't assemble your ideas by using a bunch of disparate elements that have nothing to do with each other.

In other words, try to give the fandom what they want, and try to be original. Don't just jump the gun and assume that people are as easily amused by random gags as you are. This is not Family Guy, you know.

That said, I'm sick of people who make appeals to sympathy by attempting to place themselves in a disability or minority group, after they've already done something stupid. It doesn't work, because most of the people here could readily claim the exact same thing.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sun May 20, 2007 5:14 am

Hey Valentine, don't worry, I bet alot of other people's ideas for new episodes suck to. I don't really ever remember being impressed anytime I have looked at this section of the board, just a bunch of stuff that seems like it has been done already or requests for more political episodes or more celebrity bashing. Nothing that really strikes me as a brilliant idea for a new episode that really must be made.

As for the autism thing, well, my little 6 year old cousin has it. He can not talk. My mom thinks from watching him that he must be angry and frustrated from not being able to communicate. The anger and frustration shows up in his behavior when he throws things and such. It is very sad, and there isn't very much that can be done about it, except for sending him to doctors and having him go to a special ed school. If you do really have autism, I agree you shouldn't use it to gain sympathy, because it does make you look bad..Not that this board is paticularly sympathetic anyway, some people here are like hungry wolves waiting for someone to say something stupid so they can rip them apart. LOL..Sometimes I am the alpha bitch. But, however, I am not going to do that here, if you really do have autism ( and what you wrote and an episode idea kind of does support your claim of having autism, no offense, but it is pretty hard to follow), then maybe you have some of the same issues communicating that my cousin does, and picking on you would be wrong..Besides, the person who called your idea crappy to begin with should have used constructive criticism instead of insulting, like tell you what was good about your idea and what they felt needed improvement.

Maybe I'll see you on YouTube sometime..I am M00ndragon on there to.

Return to “Episode Speculation”