Loathe Story (The Best idea EVA!)

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
M00ndragon69
Posts: 9593
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 4:32 am

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sun May 20, 2007 5:38 am

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:
The Valentine Bros. wrote:Look, listen. I change the quote because you hate me. Listen, nobody likes me in one of the sites I am, except for YouTube, I have austism, so be nice to me.

All right, here goes.

If you want to come up with ideas that people will like, there are a few things you should do. First, read over the other new ideas people have come up with to give yourself a better picture of what constitutes a good or original idea. Second, read some fanfics, and pay attention to the reviews and feedback people have left (which you should have done before posting your own last month, and then telling everyone how very funny it is). Third, don't do something that's already been done, and don't assemble your ideas by using a bunch of disparate elements that have nothing to do with each other.

In other words, try to give the fandom what they want, and try to be original. Don't just jump the gun and assume that people are as easily amused by random gags as you are. This is not Family Guy, you know.


That said, I'm sick of people who make appeals to sympathy by attempting to place themselves in a disability or minority group, after they've already done something stupid. It doesn't work, because most of the people here could readily claim the exact same thing.


So, to come up with good, original ideas for fan fiction, go read other people's episode ideas and fanfiction and pay attention to the reviews? I thought we were being original here Kyle..I mean, my friend Sandoz writes excellent horror fanfiction and she doesn't have to go read other people's ideas to get a feel for what people like. She writes stories that she would like, and they turn out f*cking fabulous. That is the key to making something great. Make something you yourself would like to see or read. And be sure to love what you do.Some people might hate the finished product, but then there will be people who will get what you are saying, and love it. Valentine seemed to be trying to do that, maybe he needs to try harder, and I think there is a good chance he was telling the truth about having autism( if you look at the stuff he wrote, he really comes across as he might have it) so that makes it harder. The point though is that originality doesn't come from testing what your audience likes and doesn't like. It comes from what you yourself like.

.You are just too concerned about what this board's opinions are, as I used to be, and someday you are going to realize how much of a waste of time that is.Back in the day, back in spring of 2003, I was here too much, and I was trying too hard to impress everyone. We did have a good time, Shanehaughy and I, and a bunch of other people did colaborate on some kick ass fanfiction, and I don't regret doing that..But, still, there were things offline that needed more attention, and I was using this board to escape certain problems..Besides I have learned that the people on here who really give a rats ass about me were still my friends when I was no longer a goody goody on this board and I started picking on you. This is why I was picking on you..You are too hung up on being the best at debating and fanfiction and coming across on here as intelligent. You are basically doing the same thing I did, except I was never that into debating, and like me, you are already finding out how fun it is to rip someone apart online. Oh sure, you justify it to yourself, they are a bully, they are a fundy ( PLK..LOL) they are using an illness or personal tragedy as an excuse for what they say. I used similar justifications when I went after the RZBOARD assh*les, I let myself believe I was in the right for tormenting them. But, the truth is you get off on pissing on those people, as I did.Basically, what I am saying is you are on a slippery slope ( one of your pet phrases..no?..LOL) to spending way too much time and putting way too much importance on the internet. Especially when it comes to this board. Yeah, I used to whine about how this board once was really good in 2003, but it changed so much, but maybe it is a good thing for me that things changes, so I would get the f*ck out of the house and do something offline.

And by the way, yes I did say that most of the new episode ideas here suck in my opinion..But if you have an episode idea, no matter how crappy it is, post it if you want to. f*ck anyone who says you suck, including me, and especially KTS, if you like it and think it is good, that is all that should matter to you.
Image
Kyle the Skeptic
Posts: 2226
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:06 pm

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Sun May 20, 2007 7:04 am

Whatever. I was just trying to be helpful. I'd have been doing a greater disservice to him if I lied and said it was good just to pad his ego. Whether or not he really has autism has nothing to do with the quality of his ideas, and given the timing and context of when he mentioned it, there's no reason to believe he's doing anything but using it as an excuse. Besides, I didn't tell him to copy other people, I was implying that he should find out what's already been done to death.

I think you're still concerned about what this board's opinions are, the way you believe I'm hung up over. As fed up or disinterested as you claim to be with this forum, you still visit it frequently. As much as you claim that you're only bitching at me to blow off steam, you still hold everything I say under a magnifying glass and respond to me with long lectures as though it actually matters. When you argue with someone, it shows that you do care what they think, regardless of how much you try to deny it.

If you were truly as carefree as you try to portray yourself, you'd just say your piece and move on.
M00ndragon69
Posts: 9593
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 4:32 am

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sun May 20, 2007 8:01 am

I am just all about the anarchy baby. I am guessing that almost everyone but Schan and Shane hates me here, and I can live with that, so now I am doing whatever the f*ck I want.And, I make my posts long, because when I write ( and not just on here, but on my blog, on english and creative writing, and everywhere else) I tend to be a word whore and write too much.

Face it, this board is mostly dead anyway. There is hardly any activity, except when there is some kind of arguement. Then it breifly comes alive until the thread is locked. I have said this again and again. I have no reason to lie. But why is it that you so often point accusing fingers at people, and imply ( but not always directly say) that what they are saying on this board is a lie to either gain sympathy or for some other purpose? Why so suspisious? Do you lie online for various purposes? I mean, I could just as easily accuse you of telling outright lies or saying misleading things about yourself..Remember the bad experiences you said you had with people who practice witchcraft or threatened to put curses on your family or whatever? Well, I did believe you when you told me, because I have had a friend who had similar problems, but you know what? I don't know you...So how do I know that whole story wasn't a lie? You do have an issue with religion and people who believe the things I do, it seems to be a really big issue or at least that is the impresssion I get of you, so how do I know you are not above lying to make people with such beliefs look bad or to gain sympathy or both? You know, people often accuse other people of things they have done themselves, or at least in my experience they have. Like I said, I don't know you..And, at least on here, you don't really give anyone a good idea of what kind of person you are offline. You mostly debate or talk about fanfiction. That is why I wanted to talk to you on MSN, I wanted to see what the person I was argueing with on here was really like.



And, when did I tell you to lie and to pad his ego? Don't be putting words in my mouth..I did say he tried. But I didn't say he succeeded. But I wasn't mean about it. I don't see why this is such a big deal anyway. He posted an idea that wasn't very good, just like 80 percent of the people who post in this section. Who said that the ideas posted in this section had to be great? It is just something to talk about for fun, unless you take this board too f*cking seriously. And, if you do, come on, it is not like your idea is going to be made into a script for a new episode, or you are going to win some kind of sweet prize for your great idea, although that would be a sweet contest for this board.


Anyway, I would love to stay and chat, but I wanted to watch a horror movie before bed.
Image
Kyle the Skeptic
Posts: 2226
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:06 pm

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Sun May 20, 2007 9:15 am

Ah, but I didn't accuse him of lying. I said he was using something unrelated as an excuse, after he saw that people reacted negatively to what he said and did. Most people aren't shallow enough to use a disability or minority label to get sympathy for themselves, regardless of whether it's true. Those who do are the ones who are actually being disrespectful towards the groups they claim to be a part of. Think about it.

Besides, I could ask you why you feel the need to point an accusing finger at me every time I say something remotely opinionated, as if you believe I'm trying to show off. I can only speculate that this is either insecurity or some inferiority complex on your part, but I don't assume because I don't presume to know. I have no reason to put on a facade. If I happen to come across as intelligent, or if I happen to come across as a moron, it's because I am.

I could also ask you why you have such hangups about people talking about and debating religion. What, are you afraid that your beliefs are going to come up and possibly be subjected to scrutiny? As I pointed out before, almost everyone is fairly passionate about the topic of religion, and most people are going to want to weigh in on the most controversial subject in the world. Deal with it. If you don't like it, you don't have to say anything.




You say you don't care what people think about you, but you always have to respond to me just to save face. Your actions betray your intent. I know you care. Any further responses to me will only prove that, otherwise you'd just walk away. :roll:
The Valentine Bros.
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:05 pm

Postby The Valentine Bros. » Sun May 20, 2007 2:26 pm

swellman7 wrote:
The Valentine Bros. wrote:People, you don't get it. Here's what autism means. Autism is classified by the World Health Organization (WHO) and American Psychological Association as a developmental disability that results from a disorder of the human central nervous system. It is diagnosed using specific criteria for impairments to social interaction, communication, interests, imagination and activities. The causes, symptoms, etiology, treatment, and other issues are controversial. So that means I'm autistic.



So, why the f*ck should we care?


The Valentine Bros. wrote:You know something, guys? F*CK YOU! I HATE THIS FORUM! YOUTUBE IS MUCH BETTER THAN YOU IN YOUR F*CKING assh*le!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

............../´¯/)...........(\¯`\
............/....//..............\\....\
.........../....//................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\.........../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_......_|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.)..)..(..(.\....)....)....).)
.\................\/.../....\...\/................/
..\................. /........\................../
....\..............(............)............../
......\.............\.........../............./


If you hate this forum so much then stop posting your sh*tty ideas.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOU!
Cartman respects the Cheese's Autoritah! http://content.ytmnd.com/content/b/4/5/ ... ad8844.wav
albino.black.sheep
Posts: 1510
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:36 pm

Postby albino.black.sheep » Sun May 20, 2007 3:01 pm

The Valentine Bros. wrote:FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOU!


And what did that prove?

Apart from you being yet another troll.

I don't hate you, M00n.
Email notifications do matter, people.
MaxwellsSilverHammer
Posts: 675
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:12 pm

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Sun May 20, 2007 5:24 pm

*sigh*

why does every damn thread have to turn into an argument?.. honestly, it's getting really old..
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
albino.black.sheep
Posts: 1510
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:36 pm

Postby albino.black.sheep » Sun May 20, 2007 6:21 pm

MaxwellsSilverHammer wrote:*sigh*

why does every damn thread have to turn into an argument?.. honestly, it's getting really old..


No, you're turning into an argument...
Email notifications do matter, people.
Nommel
Posts: 2484
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby Nommel » Sun May 20, 2007 7:49 pm

The Valentine Bros. wrote:People, you don't get it. Here's what autism means. Autism is classified by the World Health Organization (WHO) and American Psychological Association as a developmental disability that results from a disorder of the human central nervous system. It is diagnosed using specific criteria for impairments to social interaction, communication, interests, imagination and activities. The causes, symptoms, etiology, treatment, and other issues are controversial. So that means I'm autistic.


No, it doesn't.

You're just gay.

If you don't like this place, then stop posting here.

M00ndragon, stop trying to hijack every thread KtS posts in so you can argue with him.
O'Brien
Posts: 549
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:05 pm

Postby O'Brien » Sun May 20, 2007 7:59 pm

Why the bloody Hell should we care if Valetine has autism or not? There are two primary types of Internet users out there; those who are mature and those who are not. Valetine clearly falls in the latter catagory, as he can't respond to criticism positively and instead vents his rage out upon others. The simple fact is that I and everyone else has a right to describe such immature n00bs as idiots if their actions show it. I've seen many n00bs post thoughout my many years on the Internet, and a good number of them act just like Valetine here and blow up in rage when 'defeated'. Anyone who mindelessly insults abd bashes more mature and productive forumers is frankly not worth defending and is better off banned, if necessary.
Image

Every step back a step foward.
Every failure an extra opportunity for success.
Every day of defeat a victory!
M00ndragon69
Posts: 9593
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 4:32 am

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sun May 20, 2007 8:53 pm

Actually Albinoblacksheep, I wasn't referring to you, and I think you are prettty cool..I just don't really know you that well, and about 80% of the people here who do know me have an issue with me..Not just about my picking on KTS, but over an incident that happened last summer with a friend of mine who no longer posts here. Ask someone from the Superbest friends board about it. There is no point in my saving face with those people, because of everything that happened last summer.

And for the record, my issue wasn't because people were debating religion..It was because they were incouraging PLK, and he was saying basically the same sh*t over and over. It was getting annoying, and I already said this on another thread. And, no I am not afraid my beliefs are going to be attacked. I have been there and done that, and not with people on the internet I don't know, but with people I was friends with for long enough to have an emotional attachment to and be hurt by their judgement and rejection of me based on what I believe. If I start openly talking about what I believe, what are you going to do, go to Google University ( a term I learned on the flame warriors board) and try to debunk me? Whatever. I am not playing your stupid little game. Ok, and now I fall for KTS's little trap of trying to prove I care about what people on this board think of me. Who really gives a f*ck? The people at Superbest friends who already dislike me over the sh*t that happened last summer with Laura and Niels? That is another problem with this board, it can be pretty cliquish.
Image
Kyle the Skeptic
Posts: 2226
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:06 pm

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Sun May 20, 2007 9:45 pm

O'Brien wrote:Why the bloody Hell should we care if Valetine has autism or not? There are two primary types of Internet users out there; those who are mature and those who are not. Valetine clearly falls in the latter catagory, as he can't respond to criticism positively and instead vents his rage out upon others. The simple fact is that I and everyone else has a right to describe such immature n00bs as idiots if their actions show it. I've seen many n00bs post thoughout my many years on the Internet, and a good number of them act just like Valetine here and blow up in rage when 'defeated'. Anyone who mindelessly insults abd bashes more mature and productive forumers is frankly not worth defending and is better off banned, if necessary.

It's like I told Phoenix, aka the_Mole_of_quebec (who some people might remember was responsible for the massive spam attack on this board last November.) Race baiting is just as racist as racial discrimination. Attempting to fend off criticism by pointing out that you're in a minority, and accusing the people flaming you of being "racist" is actually a very racist thing to do, because it only serves to reinforce the idea that people should be given special treatment because if their differences.

The same goes for any minority, disability, or condition. Any kind of minority baiting is just as bigoted as minority discrimination. Circumstances of birth are random chance, and should never be used as a source of pride, shame, or pity.

VB was the one who made an issue out of his autism, and only after he started acting like a jerk. If "hainted" were to return and whine that he was being picked on because he's mentally retarded, it would make him no more deserving of sympathy. If NAFB were to return and whine that he was being persecuted for his unpopular beliefs, just as Adolf Hitler told his followers they would be, so what?
Niels0827
Posts: 4302
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:51 am

Postby Niels0827 » Mon May 21, 2007 12:12 am

WE SUCK BECAUSE WE EDITED OUR ARGUMENT OUT OF OUR POSTS, THEREBY CHEATING THE OTHER POSTERS OUT OF WHATEVER WE WERE ARGUING ABOUT.
Last edited by Niels0827 on Mon May 21, 2007 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
M00ndragon69
Posts: 9593
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 4:32 am

Postby M00ndragon69 » Mon May 21, 2007 5:43 am

WE SUCK BECAUSE WE EDITED OUR ARGUMENT OUT OF OUR POSTS, THEREBY CHEATING THE OTHER POSTERS OUT OF WHATEVER WE WERE ARGUING ABOUT.
Last edited by M00ndragon69 on Mon May 21, 2007 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
O'Brien
Posts: 549
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:05 pm

Postby O'Brien » Mon May 21, 2007 9:56 pm

You people can't identify when censorship or a coverup on the SPS forums has occured? :P
Image

Every step back a step foward.
Every failure an extra opportunity for success.
Every day of defeat a victory!

Return to “Episode Speculation”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests