New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
JamesPup

Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Postby JamesPup » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:30 pm

Randy's New Balls
So Randy has no real balls anymore. So what about him wanting more kids and so he gets new ones? There could be a new process that uses a persons DNA to create new body parts for people, so the balls would have Randy's DNA. So he does this because he is thinking of having one more child after going through an experience of seeing people with babies and so now he wants one more before Sharon runs out of eggs. But the baby is a mutant and develops rapidly. It would go on a murderous rampage throughout South Park and kill people and destroy property. The new process creates monsters when part of the reproductive system but no one knew. It would end with Randy confronting his child and being emotional with it as he was unable up to that point to be able to stop his new child. He could convince the baby to stop and be captured.

Comic Book Store
So what about showing off the South Park comic book store? There must be some other cool things that could go on besides Magic the Gathering. Maybe the kids could like reading comic books? Also there are video game tournaments at some. Perhaps Kenny could buy a comic book character statue that is haunted or possessed. It could tell Kenny things that it wants to help it take over the world. The statue would be of a villain character that Kenny loves. The statue could have powers that it shows Kenny and maybe gives Kenny special powers to do evil with.

Jimmy Carter
So this guy has cancer and in his brain, so he will probably die. Still this makes me think of Deadpool and so what if Carter uses an experimental drug to cure him which he is anyways in real life. So the drug gives Carter super human powers and now he fights crime throughout the US. He can also go on and attack Iran after all the bull and disgrace that Iran gave him during his presidency.

Donald Trump
So I have come up with a few more things he makes me think of. There is a Pokémon trading card that is banned that is called Lysandre's Trump Card. I always think of Trump when I see someone with it or playing it. Then there is the whole Trump saying people are puppets and there are no strings on me. Does Trump think he is Ultron or something? Maybe it could show Ultron killing Trump or basically killing him as he repeated similar words on TV. Maybe Trump could use an episode where he continually dies and worse than anything Kenny has ever been through in one single episode.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:46 am

Black Caretakers
So lots of old people have these so what about showing how they take more than they give? Like they steal and use home phones for psychic readings and other bull. Cartman would have to gain control over this one.

Early Man
What if Early man is found and are still hunter gathers? It will be the missing link between all of ancient history.

Kanye West For President
If this metabolizes it will be the greatest joke.

Ronda Rousey
She is pretty cool and so why not have her in some way???
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:13 pm

Trump's Wall

- Cartman becomes a huge supporter to Donald Trump after seeing a Trump Rally, and decides to go to Texas to make his own "Wall" to round up who he suspects are "Illegal Immigrants".

I am Cait (or Bruce)

- Mr. Garrison becomes infuriated over the publicity of "Caitlyn Jenner" and fights for others who have been 'challenged' over Gender issues.

Deflating My Balls

- Tom Brady's "Deflategate" issue has Randy Marsh choosing sides over science....or Broncos Nation. He even decides to do an experiment...on his "balls". Ooohf!! :)

Police "Brutality"

- After a Jefferson County officer is accused of shooting an innocent man through "Body Cam" Video, the South Park area becomes revolting on their own police force. Jimbo (if still around) also goes under pressure for selling the gun in the incident. It's a war on Guns and neighbors (Mr. Stotch to have the "Anti" role here)!! :O

"Over the Rainbow" Gorge

- The Boys travel to Rainbow Gorge near Colorado Springs, when a freak accident causes the tram to fail over the gorge, trapping the 4 boys inside...where we learn that Kenny....is afraid of Heights! :o
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:41 am

Editable People
So a serial killer on the internet gets the people of South Park to willingly allow themselves to be eaten be a serial killer. This killer will cook the persons genitals and then share it with the victim. Perhaps Ms. Cartman could be our cannibal.

Youth Serum
So what if the kids parents end up becoming younger by some sort of cosmetic byproduct? The kids would be happy at first but than their parents would get the better of them and drive them crazy. Plus the anti-aging would not stop and so the parents would need diapers and such and so it would become a load of sh*t.

School Rape Policy
So its like every school now has a school rape policy to protect kids and get kids to help intervene in a situation. So what if Cartman takes it into his own hands and attacks all people he deems to be breaking the law. There would need to be apostles to this also and so even without Cartman there would be a leader to take charge to make sure no rape or really any thing sexual ever happens at South Park elementary again. Stan would have his moment about how far he has gone with Wendy and so it becomes public yet the Rape prevention group reins supreme.

The Pope of Atheism
So there would need to be a character who would rise to this challenge and become the father and herder of all of those who did or still believe in religion to make them atheist. I see Cartman already had a similar role so someone new. This person would be able to tell the future and also at the end be able to tell of the end of his or her religion though it be an anti-one.

White Nationalism
So why not joke on people like me??? We are a very weak people. Even weaker than the Jew. Yet we are given no country and no where to live. How are we expected to live in a world that does not agree with what we desire and crave? Will South Park see it in their hearts ever?... to promote White Nationalism,,, in Europe or as I would disagree in the US? We really need all the help we can get. I'd be willing to see what ever it takes for an episode as the messages of White Nationalist's needs to be heard.

Syrup
So Russia is finally going into Syria. So what about fun on this? I mean there are like a million Syrian's going to Germany and Europe to migrate. It will cost like a $1 million each person I think and plus there will be terrorists amount them which ISIS has said they planted. It needs to show Merkel of Germany of having an ill hand in things and her sick love fetish of Russia and her possibly being a KGB operative. Syria is the worlds problem and not Germany's or Europe's so why is this happening? Why is Germany taking in so many damn migrants though? If there was a vote it would show the majority of Europe does not want these people. Migrants will only cause another Hamburg 9/11 terror attack. The people of Germany are not being heard and so something must be done as they are being shadowed of what they think and there is no vote of their opinion. There is the thought of helping all people regardless of the cost and of native sacrifice but it is unfair when it is damn Syrian's who are being saved and the world is not acting but selected counties that are being naïve. These migrants don't deserve anything but a world support to help them and prevent fallout of their catastrophic events in their home countries. They should have been saved by the world and not by just Russia. This topic may be the most important as it deals with the fate of the way European's and Germans will live their lives in the future. I hope European's will rise up and demand these migrants be sent back home.

Pokémon Go
So this game looks cool but I see some fun jokes that may lead to real problems. Like with this game people travel the real world and look for Pokémon using a cell phones GPS. So what happens when people forget to look both ways when crossing the road? Or when people trespass because the game says to? It will have a lot of people that are killed. Also the game makes people spend real money to buy ingame advantages, will there be Jesus or Satan? Could we see the comeback of Chinpokomon? I know I will have family members playing this game. It will be funny seeing people playing this game all around where I live. There is an optional wristband people can buy too that alerts you to near by Pokémon. It could be Japans latest plot which is to kill off all of the worlds population by being stupid and destroying their own countries. Like legendary Pokémon would be located at military bases, like nuke sites. People would storm them and destroy them all. Also there is MewTwo and that Pokémon is like the goal of the game which is to defeat it and capture it. So it would be the final boss and frosting on the cake as it is located in the White House. Obama and his family will be attacked as people try to capture MewTwo. Also it could be in the episode that it has people attack real people that the app tells the player is a Pokémon. So people would be weeding out the American population for the benefit of Japan. The wristband could also house a weapon that kills people or maybe it would release a drug that tricks the subject into thinking that what the app tells them is a Pokémon is a Pokémon when it is really just a person or parts of a facility. Either way it would be Japan is trying to fudge us again.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:45 am

Sex Robots
So there are sex robots coming out soon. Here is a link http://www.nbcnews.com/tech/innovation/ ... ts-n427751
So I am thinking this is a great time for Token to tell Butters of this sweet thing he found on the internet called sex robots. Token had stolen his dads credit card and bought one and he was bragging to Butters of how hard his bot cums. So Butters buys one too and oops and has his fun but gets caught in the act with it as it cums all over him. There are every type of fetish type bot for you to buy so who knows what kinds the kids would want?

Cartman’s BBQ
So Cartman is on a fix of having to eat BBQ and people at school including the teachers can’t stop eating and wanting it. So he opens a place of his own. I’m not sure how this would be funny. Maybe he serves homeless and wild animals and pets as food? Still Cartman eating BBQ is a sure thing that brings me happiness.

Down Syndrome Models
So I saw this story http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/what ... li=BBgzzfc
And I thought of what the hell would our world be like if people who are retarded were our models? So it would suck. Like people would want to not only look unattractive like a retard but also would want to act like one. Like these people pick their noses in front of people and eat it and can’t do simple tasks. This sounds like an evil conspiracy by some unknown force that would be great to see in the episode. I’d like the evil to be new and there must be a lot of other or new to be made up evil that Trey can come up with. What about vulture-men? Still I have seen this type of bull before and the idea of thinking a retard is hot and something you want to f*ck should get your face smashed in. I think it is Wal-Mart or Target that gets all horny and hot for a sexy retard so this info would be helpful. Would it be wrong to think of Jimmy Fallon like the Family Guy one f*cking these retards? I can’t help but want to see him after an episode like this one aired. He could have an illness that would have a fun made-up name of a loser who sleeps with retards.

Buttery Orgazism’s
Butters gains the powers of giving people orgazism’s and so what else? He is wanted by teachers and girls and boys. All want a quick fix yet Butters is giving cum to boys and girls of all kinds and so he becomes a legend.

Randy’s New Friend
So I know this depressed dude. This is that guy. He is always an assh*le regardless of situation and so he could be a weapon against PC principal. Still this type of depression is a sick thing and should be taken literally.

I'll edit when I am feeling better, I am totally wasted rate now!!!!!!
KeeperIXX

Postby KeeperIXX » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:13 am

I got a few idea in my head for possible South Park episodes;

1) Shelly Hunter:

Shelly Marsh meets a girl her age at school, but unfortunately, that girl actually is obsessively in love with her and starts stalking her like a thirteen-year-old yandere, who's obsessed with getting into Shelly's pants. Shelly now seeks to find a way to get her stalker off her back, and ends up turning to the last people she expects to need help from; Stan and his friends.

2) Your Just Desert Islands:

Stan, Kyle, Kenny, Cartman, and Butters start out enjoying a nice vacation on a cruise liner, but after the liner gets shipwrecked, the Main Boys find themselves stranded on a seemingly deserted island with no adults within miles and no easy way to get home. The Boys must work to survive in hopes that rescue will come, all while gradually discovering disturbing clues that they might not be as alone as they thought....
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:14 pm

Putin and Elton John
So Russia has a big problem with gays. Elton John thought he got a call from Putin but it was a fake but now has had a real conversation with Putin and they will be meeting soon. So what about joking on all of this? I can’t think of much. Maybe joke on Russia, Syria, Iran, China, and North Korea as allies that with Elton John’s help gets England to join them also. So there could be a fun World War with this or just politics that look like they are leading up to a war. Maybe Putin says gays can get equal rights to Elton John to get England to join the Russian Empire. It could be like Star Wars with the four kids plus one entering Russia and her other countries she has acquired to end this Russian Empire. Putin could also be gay with Elton John and the Russian PM. I saw that Putin likes to pat the PM on the back and workout and eat breakfast with each other, kind of gay.

Euthanasia
So should people be allowed to get help in dying? Maybe Stan’s Grandpa and some other characters will be calling out for death in this one. What if also Sharron is dying of an illness and has such pain and wants to die. Sounds like a sad episode but deals with a very real topic.

Single Sex Schools
So what if South Park schools get segregated by sex. It could show how it is super cool at first but than all the children would miss the opposite sex. Also this would encourage homosexuality among students. Butters would end up everyone’s bitch and possible end up like Marjorine again. The girls would have similar problems and so one of them would have to become like a guy. Maybe Lisa Berger or some other South Park bitch. Also the show could work on making maybe a couple of the boys and girls to come out and admit that they are gay.

Children Getting Life In Prison
So what if one of the kids or all of them get life for crimes they did. It would deal with the issue of what kids should be allowed to get away with when someone is murdered and other serious felonies. It would have the kids in juvenile detention and in court. It could show the damage that is done to all families involved and to the community and country. Maybe the kids in this case could have been framed.

Cigarettes Banned?
What if all tobacco products are banned in South Park or in the US? It could have characters that smoke going crazy and starting to grow their own illegal crop of tobacco and for tobacco gangs to take over. Characters that never had smoked tobacco before start for the reason of defying the law and because people are being dicks for saying people can’t smoke. The kids all end up smoking also as their parents want them to be rebels like they are. So it will show that making something illegal makes more people use it.

The Pope Is Assassinated
So someone kills the Pope! With all the news and endless TV of this guy I can’t help but want to see him be murdered. It could cause a Holy War or something. Maybe a Muslim kills him? Garrison could go on a Crusades to f*ck all Muslims to death and lead an army to help him successfully do it. I guess he will need to snort lots of poppers.
thebob90

Postby thebob90 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:28 am

JamesPup wrote:Putin and Elton John
So Russia has a big problem with gays. Elton John thought he got a call from Putin but it was a fake but now has had a real conversation with Putin and they will be meeting soon. So what about joking on all of this? I can’t think of much. Maybe joke on Russia, Syria, Iran, China, and North Korea as allies that with Elton John’s help gets England to join them also. So there could be a fun World War with this or just politics that look like they are leading up to a war. Maybe Putin says gays can get equal rights to Elton John to get England to join the Russian Empire. It could be like Star Wars with the four kids plus one entering Russia and her other countries she has acquired to end this Russian Empire. Putin could also be gay with Elton John and the Russian PM. I saw that Putin likes to pat the PM on the back and workout and eat breakfast with each other, kind of gay.

Euthanasia
So should people be allowed to get help in dying? Maybe Stan’s Grandpa and some other characters will be calling out for death in this one. What if also Sharron is dying of an illness and has such pain and wants to die. Sounds like a sad episode but deals with a very real topic.

Single Sex Schools
So what if South Park schools get segregated by sex. It could show how it is super cool at first but than all the children would miss the opposite sex. Also this would encourage homosexuality among students. Butters would end up everyone’s bitch and possible end up like Marjorine again. The girls would have similar problems and so one of them would have to become like a guy. Maybe Lisa Berger or some other South Park bitch. Also the show could work on making maybe a couple of the boys and girls to come out and admit that they are gay.

So what if one of the kids or all of them get life for crimes they did. It would deal with the issue of what kids should be allowed to get away with when someone is murdered and other serious felonies. It would have the kids in juvenile detention and in court. It could show the damage that is done to all families involved and to the community and country. Maybe the kids in this case could have been framed.

Cigarettes Banned?
What if all tobacco products are banned in South Park or in the US? It could have characters that smoke going crazy and starting to grow their own illegal crop of tobacco and for tobacco gangs to take over. Characters that never had smoked tobacco before start for the reason of defying the law and because people are being dicks for saying people can’t smoke. The kids all end up smoking also as their parents want them to be rebels like they are. So it will show that making something illegal makes more people use it.

The Pope Is Assassinated
So someone kills the Pope! With all the news and endless TV of this guy I can’t help but want to see him be murdered. It could cause a Holy War or something. Maybe a Muslim kills him? Garrison could go on a Crusades to f*ck all Muslims to death and lead an army to help him successfully do it. I guess he will need to snort lots of 5 hour energy drinks.

I apologize for piggy backing off of you're ideas. Even though I didn't read them, I'm simply using this for a new post, because this site is f*cking dumber than myspace when it first came out. However, I do like the idea of
"You need to post a bunch of sh*t before you can create your own post to prevent dumb sh*t like I'm about to say to reach the forum." But, it kinda pisses me off, so sorry post number whatever on page 56….

So I'm an avid South Park fan, and with this new season and all the PC sh*t, which I enjoy thoroughly because I've been talking sh*t about it for awhile since the internet has become all… "Sensitive" and what have you. I'm watching older episodes season 16 and episode "Raising The Bar".

I would really like to see a correlation between what has happened from 2012 until 2015. From 2013-2014 I feel that the episodes were a bit lost. But right now politically speaking and sh*t, guy, to make reference from where we were to where we are. I'd find it amusing. Use the idea, don't use the idea. The dude who I piggy back off of gets pissed off, honestly I don't care, I just think it'd be funny.

I mean the bar was so low… then James Cameron goes and raises it, and now it's so f*cking high PC principle is taking sh*t over. The correlation, it's hard not to run with it. It would give a good overall view of what our nation really is in a satire type of notion.
thebob90

Postby thebob90 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:31 am

JamesPup wrote:Putin and Elton John

Euthanasia

Single Sex Schools

Cigarettes Banned?

The Pope Is Assassinated
So someone kills the Pope! With all the news and endless TV of this guy I can’t help but want to see him be murdered. It could cause a Holy War or something. Maybe a Muslim kills him? Garrison could go on a Crusades to f*ck all Muslims to death and lead an army to help him successfully do it. I guess he will need to snort lots of 5 hour energy drinks.

Piggy backing some more. This moderator bull sh*t is a hypocrisy on this website. Really… the f*cking movie that taught me to tell an ass spelunking uncle f*cker to shut his f*cking face uncle f*cker is going to monitor what I have to say. Dear Mr. or Mrs/Ms moderator, go f*ck yourself.
Groush

Westboro Baptist Church

Postby Groush » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:22 am

You guys have got to do an episode about those freaks at Westboro Baptist Church. They are so strange, they're begging for it. I understand... they are definitely low hanging fruit, but a send up on South Parkcould be hysterical.

Thanks.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:58 pm

Un-United Nations
So what if because news and meetings of the UN are big so the kids have to play UN for a week all day at school. So every kid is given a country and to act like that countries representative. It ends up bad as everyone takes their role too seriously and people start to plot to hurt and kill each other. Kyle could be Israel with Cartman as Germany. Stan could be whatever and Kenny some poor country. It would have all old and new politics and arguments be given with the kids doing speeches and arguing over agreements. It gets so heated that the real UN members travel to South Park to fight for their country. Also it ending in the UN meeting building would be nice. There could have been real wars and fighting between countries because of what the kids say. Please don’t just shove a Kyle speech down our throats if this is used. If there has to be one have it be someone who hasn’t given an end note before. ISIS, Syria, Ukraine, terrorism, hacking, military expansion, and immigration could all be newer political arguments the kids make against other kids countries. Also the teacher or whoever could say that only one kid will win or something or maybe there would be a nice prize incentive.

Super Mario Maker
This game looks so great and I wish I had a Wii U to play it. I guess this as a main plot would get negative reviews so what about just a small part of an episode? I thought I had mentioned this but I guess I haven’t until now.

Cam Model
So what if an adult character becomes a nude cam model?

Skater Kids
New characters are created that are from the South Park Middle School. They are like the Goth Kids but are skaters. They can follow all of the stereotypes there are. Maybe five of them would be nice with at least one girl one.

Lady Death Is Kidnapped!
So death is a chick in this episode. The Goth Kids or others summon Death and trap her. So now no one on earth can die and Kenny is the first one to find this out because he dies but still lives. The thing is that Death and Kenny have a secret relationship because Death is hot for Kenny because he never stays dead. Lets just say they have dated. So death communicates to Kenny through his mind to save her but can only give vivid clues to Kenny and he spends the episode trying to figure out where Death is and rescue her. Also other people and everything else that dies is still alive so now there are the walking dead everywhere. People with terrible illness and wounds are in great pain and should be dead but keep living. Can Kenny save the world?

Shelly Love
I’d really like Shelly to get her own episode as she is my favorite female character on the show. Perhaps this could work with a James Bond episode which I would love to see also as the new movie is coming out soon called Spectre. Shelly could be Blofeld. Or Shelly could be the Bond GIrl and wear a skimpy outfit or possibly a bikini like Goodnight. She would be grumpy and upset at how sexy she looks and how revealing she is to everyone else but yet she faces no other option but to wear these clothes for most of the episode and go along with the plans the other characters have.

Atlantis
So there is the mystical city of Atlantis or there could be another one created or made up. Still the kids would figure out a way to make this city appear and so the kids would investigate the city. It could lead to a war as the Atlantis peoples want to take over the world. There could be these keeper types that are trusted to keep Atlantis hidden and not in our world. So now these people must try and return Atlantis and its people back to its prison so their people don’t conquer earth. The kids will also try and stop the attack. The Keepers could be the Vatican or Holy Jews or some fun religious group that is real or made up.
Last edited by JamesPup on Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:49 pm

thebob90 wrote:Piggy backing some more. This moderator bull sh*t is a hypocrisy on this website. Really… the f*cking movie that taught me to tell an ass spelunking uncle f*cker to shut his f*cking face uncle f*cker is going to monitor what I have to say. Dear Mr. or Mrs/Ms moderator, go f*ck yourself.
I'd go all PC Principal on you, but only the admin has that power now. Worry about him, not me. :lol:
Milo Vonnegut

Postby Milo Vonnegut » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:39 am

Big-Will wrote:I'd go all PC Principal on you, but only the admin has that power now. Worry about him, not me. :lol:
So what the hell are your allowed to do as a Mod now?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:13 am

Milo Vonnegut wrote:
Big-Will wrote:I'd go all PC Principal on you, but only the admin has that power now. Worry about him, not me. :lol:
So what the hell are your allowed to do as a Mod now?
Near as I can figure, just approve new members' first posts.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:03 am

Leopold Da Stotch
So in art class Butters is tasked to draw a painting. He starts and finishes with a masterpiece. It is a painting of a penis and balls one way yet upside down it is a picture of a pair of boobs and a vagina. Butters becomes world famous as the most creative artist in the world and now is tasked to compete with other artists to stay as number one. What will he create next?

Wasted Winning Gaming
So this is an idea I had a few years ago to do in the real life. It is a lot like PewDiePie so it will never be an episode but I feel like mentioning it. So a character on South Park who is an adult comes up with the idea of videotaping himself while playing video games. But the catch is that they are an expert gamer. Also this person makes videos of themselves drinking alcohol while kicking ass at video games. The company he creates and copyrights is called Wasted Winning Gaming. This character has his own intro telling of games and winning and drinking. The character wears a football jersey he created that says the company name and shows numbers on the jersey and a guy with a controller and drinking beer. Also there would be a cool video game flag that is shown off and is in the background when gaming. The character always seems to win and drunkenly while playing single player or multiplayer. He kills every game and decimates all opponents in every game out there. The videos end with the guy drinking and partying with teen girls in bikinis. I know this will never happen but as a show idea or to really have someone do this would be so great.

The Local Pool Hall Or Bowling Alley
So I believe that South Park has not done either pool or bowling. So either would be fun. I’d love to see Cartman actually have a talent as he is now a pro bowler. Cartman could have a fart technique that helps him bowl with every roll. Or maybe one of the parents starts playing pool and becomes a pool shark.

Taboo
So this could be one of the new episodes. So Garrison is having sex with Jenner and then Jenner has a heart attack and dies. Garrison doesn’t notice and keeps f*cking Jenner even after she sh*ts all over the place. Room service walks in and freaks out and calls the cops. So now Garrison is arrested for necrophilia. He must prove himself innocent so he can return to his campaign trail. Also it would have fun showing Garrison in jail and all the dirty fun that goes on.

Regis Philbin
So is this guy still alive? What about having him roaming South Park and not knowing who he is or what year it is and really anything else. It would be funny for him to end up doing some crazy stuff as rate now he has no life left in him.

Jane McGonigal
So I have to read a book by this chick called Reality Is Broken: Why Games Make us Better and How they Can Change the World. I really find the book to be boring and one sided as this chick makes video games and so all she does is show that games help people and she talks of this hypothetical game that will fix society and all problems. I haven’t finished the book but it is like she just dances around that there would be such a game but really who would want to buy such a boring and normal life centered game? The answer is no one. It would be nice to see something terribly South Park happen to her. She could create her fantasy game that people say they like but is really sh*t. Will anyone in South Park stop her?

Lip Plate
So this isn’t in a person’s mouth… but in a chick’s clit. So clit plating catches on in America. First with celebrities and then all the girls have clit plates in America. The only good news is that they now can have a baby more easily. I guess Wendy will need to reeducate all of the women out there that clip plating isn't cool.

Return to “Episode Speculation”