New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
Charlie 82

Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Postby Charlie 82 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:49 pm

I'd like to see a Butters and Randy show.

These two rock at the moment, and I think it would be hilarious if they had a show where they both see I Am Legend and believe that everyone else is infected.

Randy can play Will Smith and Butters is the trusty Alsatian (can't remember the dogs name at the moment) and they move into the forest.

Or, a parody on Home Alone where Butters becomes Macauley Culkin?

I know it's not topic and I'm a bit late with the parody ( :timmy: ) but I would still work...

Wouldn't it?
Superstring

Postby Superstring » Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:40 am

this forum is awesome.
mattytone

Postby mattytone » Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:26 pm

They should make an episode where the boys do something bad and then get shipped off to military school. Cartman should try and get out of it and escape to Mexico. The parents should all be involved in an elaborate scheme to make money while the boys are away.
Butterslover21

Postby Butterslover21 » Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:34 pm

nice ideas, everyone! except for the return of the jeffersons, cause that was really insane
tomonius

Postby tomonius » Thu May 15, 2008 9:10 am

do more with australians :D
Thacks

Postby Thacks » Thu May 15, 2008 10:38 am

A military camp one would be good and parody of Major Payne. Would be good.

Maybe a Hells Kitchen Parody one.

Anything with Randy and Butters!!
D4mned

Postby D4mned » Mon May 19, 2008 4:33 pm

how about a southpark episode based on lost.. it doesn't have to be the same story, but the similar idea of being trapped on an island..
Samhain

Postby Samhain » Thu May 22, 2008 6:34 pm

howdy

my name is Dave and im having the damndest time trying to post a new episode idea.... damn website wont let me post a topic.. so im posting this as a reply to your posting in hopes that you will somehow find a way to pass it along so the studio bigheads will read it....this idea has been eating at me for a while.

SO!... Garrison is a MAN again!! (and thanks for bringing his character full circle!) HOWEVER... he still finds he is attracted to several of his lesbian friends. "Finally, im normal!! im a man in love with lesbians!!" now, ive had a hard time figuring out how to keep garrison chasing lesbians into this episode idea but i think ive got it covered. There's this ongoing war between the Gays and the Lesbians for social acceptance. It now appears that the Lesbians have won the battle for social acceptance with things like "Ellen" "Girls Gone Wild" and "Oprah". Lesbians are well accepted and indeed well appreciated on TV and in the media. GAYS on the other hand are still persecuted and despised both on TV and real life. There is speculation of a giant Lesbo conspiracy for social acceptance. There is an elite fighting squad called the G.A.Y.S. (the Gentleman's Artillery Youth Squad) whose sole purpose is to infiltrate the Lesbians and discover the secret behind social acceptance. Meanwhile Garrison is in pursuit of this one Lesbian (Allison from the "D-Yikes!" episode), who happens to be one of the top lesbians targeted by the G.A.Y.S.. Battle ensues until the G.A.Y.S. discover that its not the Lesbos in control, its the Straight Women!! See, Straight Women discovered a long long time ago that the only way to control the minds of men is to brainwash them with Titties bouncing up and down rythmically. The effect doubles if there's two pairs of titties and triples if the titties are touching! Straight women struck a bargain with the Lesbians-if the lesbians would do things like "Girls Gone Wild" in order to mezmerize the straight men, then the women would offer them favorable media attention, social acceptance, and the ability to 'blend' into normal society. The Homosexuals however are NOT affected by titties, so they unfortunately HAD to be cast aside as social rejects. But Social Acceptance comes for the Lesbians at a price....

The end of the episode is yet another "I learned something today" moment... for the GAYS discovered that while the Lesbians DO have social acceptance, they still get paid half as much as a man does. two lesbians together are equal to one man's salary. SO the gays learned that social acceptance isn't that important when you have enough money to buy your own Gay Disney cruise boat. And the Lesbians learned that even with the advances in feminism and women's rights, the easiest and still fastest way to get ANYWHERE in THIS society is to jiggle them titties around for straight men's pleasure... and mind control.

again.. if you could help me get this posted somewhere where the bigheads of southpark will see this..i'd appreciate it. i just wanna see this episode happen sometime in the near future.. i believe it would be AWESOME!
KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:05 pm

I dunno 'bout yall, but I'd love to see that "Adam Sandler falls in love with a coconut" idea that Cartman came up with. If that was made into a real episode, guest starring Adam Sandler, you know Matt and Trey would find a way to make it work!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:12 pm

About a hundred years ago in a commentary, M&T talked about dong an episode where it's just the boys sitting around trying to figure out what to do. I'd watch that, but let's take it up a notch. After spending a good 5 minutes sitting around in Stan's living room trying to figure out what to do, they venture out into town to find something. Where I run up against a block is that I'd like for there to be all kinds of random exciting stuff going on in town that either they find boring and mundane, or can't participate in or watch happen. Fires, bank robberies, alien crafts crashing into Stark's Pond, stuff like that.

Alternatively... well also, I'd like to see more boys being boys type episodes where they're playing pirates or special ops commandos, or something.
Every time I think of them doing stuff, I try to remember what I used to do at that age. The only thing they haven't done yet that I used to do is play in sand, dirt, and rock piles. Before it was paved and turned into bleachers, there was a reserve parking area between the baseball and football fields at a local High School that they'd re-grade and lay down fresh gravel on. I'd go over there and play on those piles some times. I even ruined a walkman in a sand pile once, but that's another story.
ajc_sp_fan

Postby ajc_sp_fan » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:00 pm

I just want to see one ep where the boys are all grown up or in HS. How old the parents would look. How the kids would grow... Some interesting way to look at the future of the whole town... maybe a butterfly effect spoof ...wendy knocked up... just might be fun.

also 5th grade anyone?
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:09 pm

Trey and Matt did mention in the Imagination Commentary that they want to do a halloween episode where the Lepracun returns and turns the residents of South Park into zombies.

Sounds like it's been done before...

But Butters being the incredible hulk for halloween, AWESOME!
Plus we can always bring back zombie Kenny.
:zombiekenny:

Just need to find a way to kill him off..
Joeygiggles

Postby Joeygiggles » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:56 pm

I've been thinkin of this one for a while but havent figured out the whole story yet. They should spoof Willy Wonka, and make something like the Cheesy Poof Factory or the Snacky Smores Factory and of course Cartman being the fat kid who possibly gets sucked into a tube of liquid cheese.
Once again havent thought of the whole story yet ill post back when i get some more ideas
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:00 pm

Well, Butt Out had happy cigarette factory employees singing while they worked. Canada On Strike had Canoompa loompas working in the Maple Syrup factory.
...I can't really think of anything else that's had a 'Chocolate Factory type tie-in.
icsws55

Cartman steals for Butters!

Postby icsws55 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:58 am

Butters disarms some stink bombs in the entire school. Mr. Mackey calls Butters' parents and Butters gets expelled and grounded. Butters gets locked up in the basement living on nothing but oatmeal and soup.
Cartman steals food from Kyle's house and gives it to Butters. Kyle and his family end up living on nothing but liver and lima beans (idea from Nickelodeon's "You Can't Do That On Television"). Kyle hates that food so he begs Cartman for food, and Cartman yells, "NO! YOU CAN'T HAVE ANY YOU F**KIN' JEW! YOU WANT GOOD FOOD? GET YOURSELF A GODDAMN JOB!"
Butters' parents find trash of food that Butters was not suppose to eat and the parents whip Butters around asking him where he got the food from. Kyle witnesses the wrappers of his stolen food and tells Butters' parents that Butters is the thief. The parents call the cops and Butters gets thrown in the juvie.
The next day, Butters is in court and Cartman confesses that it was he who stole the food. Butters gets ungrounded and set free and he goes back to school. Cartman is sentenced to a long time in the juvie.

Return to “Episode Speculation”