Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Postby Hayley B » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:00 pm

They can name the little boy, Andy. :lol:
NakiCoTony

Postby NakiCoTony » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:21 am

Halleee!

Since our Chef ( Isaac Hayes ) is dead R.I.P. :(
I think the creators of SouthPark should make a Tribute for him in at least 1 episode.

My idea is that:
Since our Chef is dead ( bear killed him ) and we know why he had to leave from the team..
So since the new Chef is reborned as an "Evil Darth Vader" and more machine than man. We could spice it with a little more StarWars feeling and let him (the true Chef) reborn and appear in spirit ghost form, and help the guys in the insane troubles. In spirit form, he can't talk just show the way for the kids... to escape and save themselfs and probably show them the key in the end, and whit that they could solve the problem or save the day etc...

In the end Chef's spirit will get to another dimension ( sry i don't realy know what will happen to a Scientologist, go to heaven, Zion etc..) where he has his Oscar, cool music, lot's of famous friends, piece, hot chicks... :) In memory of...

This is just an idea, but it would be nice i think. :)
Codename:Blacky

Postby Codename:Blacky » Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:24 pm

wat about another butters episode where he and his family go to dever for a broncos game.....of course his parents 4git him and bring home a different kid wihout paying attention also he meets his football idle John Elway.....but.....his hes not the way he turns out he becomes all crazed like like Mel gipson....wit butters now knowing the truth of his idle he must find his way back home.....going on a whole new Adventure!!!!!
-thang

Postby -thang » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:54 am

Dark Knight themed. With Cartman as Batman/Fatman. Kind of do it like the Lord of the Rings episode.
bigjay112

Postby bigjay112 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:12 am

They should make an episode where a whole lot of Mexicans start moving into South Park and Mr. Garrison trys to do something about the Mexicans. I think that would be a good start for a story line because Mr. Garrison always makes a suggestion at all the town meetings to get rid of all the Mexicans.
Elanessea

Postby Elanessea » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:23 am

I would love to see the Sweeney Todd characters put into an episode, and one of them starts singing and one of the boys tells them to shut up (even though I love Sweeney Todd lol).

And Matt & Trey should put themselves in one of the episodes!

And Stan needs to make a move on Wendy... That'd be awesome :)
KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:53 pm

They should do one where there's like a school project to make a video, and Cartman does one about how retarded Kyle is, and presents it in a matter-of-fact way, kinda like the one about Kyle and the twin towers. And Mr. Garrison takes it seriously and thinks Kyle is actually retarded, and he says to Kyle "Our school doesn't have the resources to teach someone with... special needs" and Kyle is like "But what about Timmy? He's retarded and he's in the same class as us." and Mr. Garrison is like "I told you not to call people names!" and then he's like "Sorry, I should know better than to shout at the mentally handicapped. But I'm afraid, since this school can't teach you, you're expelled." And then that makes everyone believe that Kyle actually is retarded, and they all start treating him differently (not mean, just like they don't wanna be around him), and then one day he overhears Bebe talking to Wendy, saying "Oh my God, I can't beleive I actually fancied a spaz! Gross!" and Kyle gets all depressed and starts spending all his time in his room, refusing to see anyone. So Stan tries helping him by getting everyone to see he's not retarded, but no one will believe him, and they start saying things about him too, so he gives up on trying to help him, but Cartman hates not having Kyle around to make fun of, so he tries to help him instead (obviously not telling anyone else).
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:53 pm

I like it.
jakaylor101

Postby jakaylor101 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:16 am

KAMfan wrote:New Episode Idea:
Kyle's dad finally gets fed up with Sheila and starts having an affair with Mrs. Cartman. Kyle and Cartman find out that he is planning to divorce Sheila so that he can marry Lianne. The two boys are forced to team up to put an end to the love affair and avoid becoming step brothers.

I would really like that idea...but I can do one better.

The Super Adventure Club is killed, except for Darth Chef. Satan uses DC to kill Kenny (because Kenny stopped Satans armies from taking over heaven). Anticipating this, Jesus practices with the Super Best Friends. Finally, when the boys are playing basketball, DC arrives with some guys from hell who look like Darth Maul, Darth Sidious, and Count Dooku. Those three fight the entire SBF except for Jesus, and Jesus and DC have a lightsaber battle. It ends with DC becoming a character like Chef was in the first ten seasons. Darth Chef would be voiced by whoever voiced him in "The Return of Chef". Please let me know what you think.

:gaykenny: Metro Awesome
akdmx

Postby akdmx » Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:50 am

They should do a Palin episode!!!

McCaine is pres, then dies, then Palin is pres!

Anyway, long story short, its all told paralllel to the movie where karen black lands the plane, or something to that effect

or a book/movie about a woman president where the character is supposed to be compitant (but Palin isnt) :santa:
desteffy

Postby desteffy » Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:11 am

Yeah, they really need to do something with Palin, instead of actually making her a character they could have the SP mayor get the VP slot!

akdmx wrote:They should do a Palin episode!!!

McCaine is pres, then dies, then Palin is pres!

Anyway, long story short, its all told paralllel to the movie where karen black lands the plane, or something to that effect

or a book/movie about a woman president where the character is supposed to be compitant (but Palin isnt) :santa:
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:16 am

they should do a cartman/stan episode, in eleven and a half seasons i cant recall them hanging out together without the others, the only one that comes to mind is two days before the day after tomorrow and it was only for five minutes, then kyle joined them again
i just think it could be funny and different

i would also like to see how kyle and butters would work together, could be interesting
mxr5150

Postby mxr5150 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:44 am

I would love to see them make fun of networking sites like facebook and myspace. A few years ago I was arrested for making fun of someone on facebook, long story. Luckily the charges were dropped and my record was cleaned of the nonsense but I always thought it could make a great episode.
chilicookoff

Postby chilicookoff » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:56 am

Jimbo falls in love with Sarah Palin at a Republican rally. He develops an obsessive crush that takes him to Alaska. He ends up at the shotgun wedding (gun held by momma) of Bristol and Levy. Cartman likes the youngest daughter and goes as well. Butters decides he must stop Eric from being charmed by the hatemongering Palins. Butters enlists Ned to take him to Alaska Because Ned is worried about Jimbo.
Keeshk

Postby Keeshk » Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:34 pm

Stop Kiling Kenny:

Cartman shouts at the “writer” of the show and gets erased.

Next episode he is redrawn even fatter than before, so much so that Kenny's new role becomes driving Cartman around on a forklift [stan and kyle make an agreement not to 'f*ck' with the creators anymore]

This is exactly what I wrote word for word, the idea is that during the episode cartman gets "pissed off", and shouts at "the creators". To punish him they erase him and don't bring him back until the next episode as an even fatter more unhappy little bastard.
Seeing as God feels bad about Kenny always having to die[or something along those lines] he gives him a purpose which 'seems' to be a little less painful. "Carting fat ass Cartman" around on a forklift...
When Stan and Kyle see what has happened, the fans get a nostalgic moment, when they agree not to "F*ck" with the creators anymore. Similar to what was said about Cartman in the episode, Scott Tenorman must Die!

You MUST use this idea or Kenny gets it! :zombiekenny:
[The above was not a threat, it is a joke made to those who have a sense of humour]

Theres my idea, hope you like it.

Return to “Episode Speculation”