New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
KillingKenny666

Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Postby KillingKenny666 » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:33 pm

Prom Night/Eagle Eye

The Colorado prom is in town, so the school decides to find partners and go to the prom together (and somehow Cartman and Butters are together). When they get to the prom, the lights go out, and Stan disappears. Later, Randy gets a call by some woman, and she tells him to do whatever she says or his son dies.
tonedead

Postby tonedead » Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:19 pm

they have to do something for next week with the whole election going on. everyone wants them to.
and all the canidates deserve a good proper parody. the ones they have currently received are so far left or right that it loses its humor and feels actually hateful towards the person. i know matt and trey can make fun of them properly without the joke endorsing the other person. its right there, its easy to do but everyone is so heated over this election they cant pull it off without it being overly biased.
lilman04

Postby lilman04 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:51 am

How about an episode where McCain wins, then gets a heart attack before his president career even happens. Then, Sarah Palin becomes president, and Mr. Garrison tortures his students with guns.
thewilddingo

Postby thewilddingo » Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:46 pm

one of my idea's is

with guitar hero world tour coming out, stan and kylelook for the makers of the game to claim their rightful prize for beating 1million points on guitar hero while cartman gets sick from chefs food and capture's chef and holds him hostage

another idea is that

the boys watch final destination and after everybody almost dieing, kenny must save the boys from death by dieing......alot

another idea is that

santa and arrives in south park and him and mr hankey must fight to become the christmas champ and the world turns into a war of the worlds

another idea is that

kenny's family finally loses their home, while cartman loses a fight with cupid and starts to party all night long
njh4768

Postby njh4768 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:20 am

love the kyle/cartman step brothers idea!
how about a prison break spoof with trent boyett, perhaps loogie in jail, romper stomper and maybe damian as their leader. i know it was kinda done in cartmans silly hate crime but that was jus more of running not actually plannin the escape. would be a good chance to see a few old characters again, liked the idea of spoofin lost but cannot think how it could be done? also people keep on saying they want to see the boys just bein boys. how about just a school disco, simple idea which matt and trey could work with
southparkrocks339

Re: A south park episode idea

Postby southparkrocks339 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:48 pm

I would like to have an episode where Stan gets an old DeLorean (A.K.A: the Back to the Future car) and tries to build it into a time machine like Back to the Future. When he finishes it, Cartman wants to drive it really badly and sets it for 1975. Then Kyle and Kenny watch them, and Kyle brings a camera. Then Cartman drives off and when they hit 80 MPH, they go into 1975. Luckialy, Kyle took a picture of them just when they went into the Worm Hole. Kyle and Kenny are like "HOLY S***!!!", as Stan and Cartman go into 1975, very frightened and confused. Now they have to find their way back home before they are stuck in South Park, 1975.
southparkrocks339

Re: A new episode (by you)

Postby southparkrocks339 » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:55 pm

Heres a suggestion. Warning: its very long

Stan's mom is cooking dinner while Stan is on his Computer.
Stan's mom: Stan!! Dinner is ready!!
Stan: Okay, mom! I'll be down in a second!
As he gets out of his chair, he smells gas. Then the smoke alarm goes off. He runs downstairs. When he goes in the kitchen, his mom runs out as it bursts into flames. Stan's dad (randy) gets a fire extinguisher and tries to get the flames out.
Stan: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! AND WHY IS THE KITCHEN ON FIRE?!
Randy: Son! We have a gas tank in the basement for the heat burst into flames! Get the f*ck out of here!
Stan and the rest of his family, exept for his dad, gets out of the house. Randy soon gets out.
Randy: GET DOWN!!!!! *jumps of steps*
The entire house explodes. Pecies fall all over the street, and fly all te way over to Kyle's house. As the pecies fall of his house, he hears thumps on the roof. He opens the window and sees what is going on. A piece of debris nearly misses his head and almost cut it clean off.
Kyle: HOLY CRAP? WHAT WAS THAT? *looks at stan's house up in flames* OH MY GOD! STAN! *runs downstairs and calls 9-1-1*
Stan: Dad are you alright?
Randy: Ow.... sort of. *gets up and wipes bloody nose on sleeve*
Back at Kyle's house, after calling 9-1-1, he calls Cartman and tells Cartman to meet Kyle at his house in 5 minutes. When he comes, Kyle opens the door and tells Cartman this:
Cartman: What do you need me for? Its 7 PM.
Kyle: *points at Stan's burning house* That.
Cartman: HOLY CRAP!
They both run to Stan's house.
Kyle: What the hell happened?
Stan: A gas tank in my basement burst int flames and exploded!
Cartman: Dude who the hell puts a gas thank in a house?
Stan: Its for the heat fatass!
The fire department comes and puts the fire out. Luckialy, their car was down the block and wasn't damaged.
Randy: Hey honey, why didn't you just call 9-1-1 before the- oh yeah that's why. You phone was inside.
Kyle: Hey Stan, I know a place where you can stay. There's a house down the road. It has room to hold four and has 2 stories.
Stan: Really?
Kyle: Yeah, and it even has furniture inside already.
Stan: Cool!
Cartman: Doesn't it have someone living in it?
Kyle: No, it was last for sale in '98. And it's free.
Stan: Great.
And that's all of I can think of. The creators can do the rest.
KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:14 pm

You know what'd be SO awesome, but also something that they'd never ever do? An episode about us BBSers, like the boys are on the Terrance and Phillip fan website and they could see all fangirls and slash fans and obsessive fans and be all freaked out, and then there could be likenesses to some of us too (a moderator parody of BigWill would be soo funny). People not on this website wouldn't really get the refferences but they wouldn't really need to.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:30 am

I have a great idea for a South Park, Simpsons, Futurama, and King of the Hill crossover. I lost the info twice. so to make this ultra-short, it involves Family Guy, American Dad, The Marshes minus Grandpa, Kyle, Wendy, the Simpson Family, Millhouse Van Houten, the Futurama stars, the Hills, the Simpsons with Millhouse and the Marshes minus Grandpa, plus Kyle and Wendy trading houses, a monster attack on Springfield and South Park, hiding in Arlen, Beavis and Butt-head and Daria cameos, an attack on Arlen, a live-action mascot battle between the characters, a big party, and everything going back to normal except for Craig's death due to a drug OD (just kidding!). However, he will move to some place in Tennesse, prompting a spin-off entitled Craig. I know this is unsolicited, but I really want Trey, Matt, Matt Groening, and Mike Judge to consider this.
Last edited by nwt000 on Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maxflatus

Postby maxflatus » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:23 am

Episode: Dj Ronson feat. I'm my worst enemy (club mix)

--

Telephone rings, Samantha Ronson and goy toy Lindsay Lohan are abruptly interrupted during climax. Ronson answers the phone. A male voice says, Josephine(Hebrew accent) (TV show: La femme Nikita). (Ronson is a Mossad agent). Male voice says that Osama bin Laden must be activated again, US domestic policy must be corrected. You know what to do, destroy the goy! Shalom!

--
Next day:

Ronson calls her insiders at Playtex. There is a special commercial with a subliminal coded message within the Playtex sport tampon commercial that is keyed for one individual only, Actor Kurtwood Smith. Actress, Sarah Silverman, is in the commercial. She is vigorously jumping up & down with legs spread wide open in white gymnast outfit , yelling there is no red spot see, no freaken leakage!

Ronson verifies the commercial footage (licks her lips) and arranges commercial broadcast times.

--
The following weekend:

Actor Kurtwood Smith is at home watching a 49er and Packer game on TV. He is sitting comfortably in his Star Trek IV President of the Federation prop chair. The offending Playtex sport tampon commercial airs. Kurtwood goes through various spasmodic convulsions(visual: the liquid terminator T-1000 advanced prototype boiling in liquid metal) uttering random lines from all the characters that he has played through the years (Star Trek, Robo-Cop, That 70's show). Ultimately, Kurtwood becomes Osama bin Laden (Transformers- transform sound effect.)

(Back story)

Kurtwood is also a secret agent but his main personality doesn't know this. Kurtwood is a high profile citizen trusted by millions. He was abducted by Ronson's secret cabal, the Landru Sodom society . A very covert and technical section of Mossad. Kurtwood was implanted with a sophisticated electronic anal implant mind control device.
--

Ronson IM's Kurtwood and programs Kurtwood on his mission profile.
--
(San Francisco)

Kurtwood covertly travels to San Francisco (in profile of Osama) he freely travels around the city gathering supplies and building his underground Star Fleet command post. Police notice him but do nothing because he is in a sanctuary city. The police are stumped on whether he is a crazy Mexican or Osama bin Laden. It doesn't matter, everyone goes about their business talking about the civil rights of gays.

--
Kurtwood passes out fliers to disgruntled Prop 8 Gay marriage supporters telling them where to go for a rave activist party saying to each- you are of the body.

--
(the party, underground Star Fleet command post)

Ronson and Lohan are spinning the tables and the music is swelling. Kurtwood arrives and everyone becomes silent. Kurtwood exclaims the churches must be burned to the ground & fagphobes must die. (dramatic speech like Morpheus in the Matrix Reloaded) Kurtwood has a spasm and screams orgy ! Kurtwood is distressed by the amplified vibrator sounds, his mind conditioning is breaking down and escapes to the surface. He aimlessly walks around the city of San Francisco transforming again into different characters at random times. Gays begin to riot and rampage. Killing, raping, humping and pillaging. Gays yelling festival! Festival! Festival!

--
(South Park)

The boys run into Joshua Gates (TV-Show: Destination Truth ) & George Takei (Sulu). Josh explains to the boys he is looking for the mysterious metamorphic man and he is on his way to San Francisco to find him. Cartman, smelling a profit, volunteers himself and the boys as expert guides of all things in San Francisco. Josh hires the boys and off they go to San Francisco.
--
(San Francisco)

Josh finds Kurtwood Smith. The boys deprogram Kurtwood. Kurtwood, the boys, and George Takei mind program Ronson. Ronson spins a mystic DJ mix for the gay activists. Activists march to the Goldengate bridge and all jump off into the bay in orgasmic bliss. Kenny is raped by a homeless man. Meanwhile there is a earthquake, talk show host, Micheal Savage, is screaming on the radio, I told you so about the gay agenda, they will pollute society! Liberals are always talking about the environment and now this. This is so sad. These fish will choke on those gays. So sad, yeah, sad. Aids, yeah, sad. These fish can't even eat kosher here, sad, so sad. Imagine gay men with a fish smell! Yeah, sad, so sad.

Josh drives the boys back to South Park disappointed that the metamorphic man was nothing more than a anal implant. The boys received a thousand dollars. Kurtwood made it safely back home in a Starfleet uniform. George Takei floats in San Francisco bay and is consumed by a Sperm Whale.
(End)
:zombiekenny:
Queekitch

Postby Queekitch » Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:47 pm

I have an idea for an episode where a gypsy family goes to live in South Park, and Cartman tries to put the kid(s) against Kyle by stating that it is unfair that the Jews are all respected while the gypsies are all despised. after that Kyle tries to put him/her/them against Cartman by stating that Cartman is the kind of guy that hates gypsies and jews, and they should band together to get him instead. This ping-pongs back and forth until the end of the episode.

First post btw.
RespektMaAuthoritah

Postby RespektMaAuthoritah » Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:00 pm

Saving Private Ryan parody.
Boys vs. Girls.
Boys could be the Americans girls could be the Nazis. I don't know how it would start, maybe Cartman offends Wendy and bla bla bla. I think they could fit a really good, long, spot on version in a two or three parter.
The characters would fit pretty well. Although I haven't seen Saving Private Ryan in a long ass time, I think I remember enough to fit them.
Cartman could be Tom Hanks.
Butters could be Ryan considering they are both pussies.
Kenny could be the sniper.
Kyle could be the guy who died by the German who slowly stabbed the knife into his chest (obviously they wouldn't really be killing each other, it could be one of those kids being kids episodes where they use like...paintball guns or something)
Wendy could be that main German guy (girl)
Stan could be the whoever.

It could take place in the town when all the adults leave for a cruise or something.

It would all fit in pretty well.
Elanessea

Cartman Becomes a Christian Jew

Postby Elanessea » Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:58 am

I found out that one of my distant relatives on my mom's side was Jewish, which means I'm Jewish. My grandmother is a Christian though, and after talking to her about Judaism she said that there is such thing as being a Christian Jew (I honestly didn't know that!) which means you can celebrate both Christmas and Hannukah.

----- IDEA ------

Cartman finds out that there is such thing as being a Christian Jew, and obviously this greatly sparks his interest because that means he can celebrate both Christmas AND Hannukah, which ultimately means he can receive a lot more presents and money, which is typical for Hannukah (Yeah, you all know how money and present hungry Cartman is). He makes up a bogus lie about his great-grandmother being Jewish, even though he has always made fun of Kyle for being Jewish.

So Cartman pretends to be a Christian Jew, and celebrates Christmas at home and when Sheila Broflovski finds out that he's supposedly Jewish, she gladly invites him over to celebrate every evening of Hannukah with them and both she and Gerald attempt to teach him everything they know about Judaism, and try to make him feel at home with it all. When Kyle finds out that Cartman is supposedly Jewish, he finds it hilarious and ironic, until he finds out that Cartman really isn't Jewish, and Cartman continues making fun of him behind everyone else's back, even more this time after having the chance to see what Hannukah is all about. Kyle desperately tries to get people to believe that Cartman isn't really a Christian Jew, but of course nobody believes him except for Stan ofcouse. Cartman gets his mom to lie to everyone (if neccessary) and say that her grandmother was Jewish ("But MEEEOOOOMMM... I want to be Jewish b/c then I can eat healthy Kosher food" or "b/c then I can grow up and make a lot of money and support you yadda yadda yadda" or some other typical stereotype). Cartman's excuse in front of everybody else is that Kyle is jealous that he can't be both Christian and Jewish like him. Very close to the end, it seems like Cartman is winning, but then something proves that he's making everything up, and he ends up not getting any hannukah presents, or ends up getting them taken away, or some other kick ass ending. Either way, Cartman thinks he is going to get away with it all and when he loses he gets really pissed off (like usual). :)
aml2486

Postby aml2486 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:36 pm

Me and my buddy were just talking about what would be good. How's this one?? (btw it sounds horrible i know and I have no idea why we were laughing so hard when we thought it up)

Cartman has a scheme to make a million dollars by....being the founder of and starting up N.A.R.P. (National Association of Retarted People)

This is where it gets bad i know but so true to cartman's persona.

In order to make his million dollars, he would have the members of N.A.R.P. make shirts and quilts like a sweat shop so of course it wouldn't be the best craftsmanship.

I just think for cartman to exploit an association like this would be freakin hilarious.
lynnlin1986

Postby lynnlin1986 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:50 pm

This Topic actually helps me- lol -

My idea is the SP making fun of www.fubar.com - Its a online "bar" where people freak out if they are rated less than a 10- on a 1-10 scale. Cartman can be part of this site where he just bashes people in the rating and in their mumms- so on and so forth. I can see the other SP characters , stan, kyle, kenny and butters wanting to join or have already join because of or before cartman. If the people actually check out the site and how people act and react to stuff - they would get plenty of ideas off of that!

Please check out FUBAR and if you have too join- you will know what I mean in a day's worth of trying to level up. You will understand what i mean when south park can totally dis fubar lol

Return to “Episode Speculation”