New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
maxflatus

Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Postby maxflatus » Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:44 am

Cartman has a scheme to make a million dollars by....being the founder of and starting up N.A.R.P. (National Association of Retarted People)

This is where it gets bad i know but so true to cartman's persona.

In order to make his million dollars, he would have the members of N.A.R.P. make shirts and quilts like a sweat shop so of course it wouldn't be the best craftsmanship.

:lol: I love it! I almost pi**ed myself, this would be hillarious.
maxflatus

Re: Cartman Becomes a Christian Jew

Postby maxflatus » Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:53 am

Cartman is winning, but then something proves that he's making everything up, and he ends up not getting any hannukah presents, or ends up getting them taken away, or some other kick ass ending. Either way, Cartman thinks he is going to get away with it all and when he loses he gets really pissed off (like usual).

:lol: I like this story just as much as when Cartman became a freckle faced ginger kid. :cartmancry:
noors13

Postby noors13 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:11 am

i think butters will try to get buff and try to beat up cartman :zombiekenny:
RespektMaAuthoritah

Postby RespektMaAuthoritah » Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:10 am

noors13 wrote:i think butters will try to get buff and try to beat up cartman :zombiekenny:

That is a f*cking awesome idea.
KillingKenny666

Prom Night

Postby KillingKenny666 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:15 am

Stan and Wendy go to the prom, and Wendy realizes she has a stalker.
catpeekenny

Postby catpeekenny » Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:35 pm

I actually had an idea where Cartman would call in Extreme Makeover Home Edition. In it, Cartman would fake having some sort of sickness (maybe cancer or... AIDS). He could even blame his mom for being a crack whore. However, by the end of the episode, the Extreme Makeover people would find out through Kyle that Cartman is full of bullsh*t and that Kenny needs an Extreme Makeover. Thus, Kenny will no longer be completely poor...

The episode could also have accidents and stuff and would parody how the show acts as a way to promote Sears and other stuff like that.
Torvus

Postby Torvus » Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:11 pm

Kyle sees Cartman's mom having sex with some dudeS and smoking pot, after that Kyle starts rip on Cartman.
Cartman gets so upset, and remembers what he did with the Tenorman family, so he joins a neo-nazi organisation and tell them that in South Park is a jew family.
Some days later a large group of nazis come to South Park to beat Kyle and his family. But fortunatly, Kyle and his family are on a trip. The organisation's boss, notices the large number of maxicans and n*ggers in South Park, and decides to kill them.
Then, Cartman realises what are the nazis about to, and he remembers that Chef is a black dude.
- We can have a world war 2 movie parody, such as Saving Private Ryan (RideTheLighting's idea). -
Then, Cartman goes to ask The Crips and The Bloods (the gang that Jimmy and Timmy joined in an episode) for help.
- Those gangs can be the reinforsments that came in the end of the movie S.P.R. And the minority society have to defend a bridge, so the "reinforsments" could came. -
Torvus

Postby Torvus » Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:20 pm

I'd really like to see an episode, where Matt and Trey parody the way neo-nazis groups act.
Torvus

Postby Torvus » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:30 pm

I have another idea:

A nu metal wave strikes Colorado, and then the boys try to form a nu metal band. But they don't know the "art" of nu metaling so they have to go to Iowa, where the best nu metal band (in my opinion) - Slipknot - is.
They find out that the secret for nu metal are masks, so they have to create their own masks. Although they've tried hard to design a new type, the only masks they could invent look exactly like the Slipknot one.
I saw a picture with the boys wearing Slipknot masks:

They form a band called Spitknot (while being in Iowa). The boys reales their first album: Repeat.Feed.Kill.Mate (Slipknot's first album, but revearsed).
When they came back to South Park, they notice that the nu metal phase was gone. Now, the Britney Spears wannabe phase has begun.
The episode ends with the "I've leanred something today" phrase.
wilkes420

Postby wilkes420 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:27 am

What about an episode that paradoys the izreal/gaza fighting? or maby an episode to do with the growing global ressesion? What ever the case HURRY UP!!!! Need..... more..... new... southpark!
Torvus

Postby Torvus » Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:16 pm

I am becoming a zombie without South Park.
As I said later, I REALLY want to see an episode with neo-nazis.
BlueEyes4u2nv

Postby BlueEyes4u2nv » Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:55 pm

My friend Vamp Angel n I created a fanfic called the ebay disease, now its fresh alot of ppl loved it but its not to trey and matt standards. I'd love in season 13 like something big to do with ebay they havent done it yet i think its fresh
KyleFan2008

Postby KyleFan2008 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:15 pm

Since Professor Chaos's secret identity was found out, he should be something new. I don't know, I like seeing Butters be evil. Even though he wasn't very evil as Professor Chaos. I think he should be eviler this time.
makeyoueatyourself

Postby makeyoueatyourself » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:35 am

PARODY Lord of the flies

The 4th grade class all randomly win a trip to somewhere. When they are on the plane, it suddenly gets it wing ripped off by a gremlin(had to throw that in) Eventually they Split into 2 groups, One led by Cartman, the other by Kyle. Once again Cartman convinces butters to join his side, Clyde, Craig and more start following him. Soon they all find out their were no females on the plane, Cartmans group later becomes savages and lose their sanity. Kenny soon sees a vision of a beast, as Kenny is explaining what he saw, Cartman throws a knife at him saying "Thats enough Kenny" and walks away
danka

Postby danka » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:38 pm

How bout an episode with a Jew kid gone mad and thinks he's Hitler that barricades everyone that looks foreign in to a ghetto, puts up walls around the ghetto to stop them from getting out and after trying to starve them out of existence and failing because they smuggle goods and food in through tunnels dug with their bare hands decides to rent F15's and Apache helicopters from the USA and bomb them all in to oblivion. But wait. Maybe that idea has already been taken.

Return to “Episode Speculation”