New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
cartmanfan321

Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Postby cartmanfan321 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:49 pm

how aboat kenny's parents getting life insurance and then they become rich cause kennny always dies.
Scotland

Postby Scotland » Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:03 pm

All I ask is a little more of Stan and Wendy. Maybe an episode with just the two of them would be nice.
KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:35 pm

I'd like to see Eminem, Kat Von D, one or more of the Drawn Together cast, Frank the rabbit from Donnie Darko, a kid with AHAD, a James Blunt parody, a Dr. Rabbit parody or an episode to do with Youtube Poop. Any of those would be awesome!
BDB978

Postby BDB978 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:33 pm

I think it would be great if they played into the whole Obama making fun of the Special Olympics, and timmy and Jimmy getting "hella" upset, setting out fro revenge or to prove to the president that they are handi-capible lol. It would be fun too see the Leno character with the chin that goes to the ground back from the very early seasons. They could also employ a HEROS spoof or something else to do with jimmy and timmy going about their own powers. But since they arleady did a batman/ watchman spoof, that prolly wouldnt fly. But this concept bring the crips back would have lots of angles to go about a specific story. Or if all else fails they could always "crab People" the show. They always find ways to make it genius.
wendysboffa

Postby wendysboffa » Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:07 am

cartjonman wrote:i think there should be an episode where butters finally gets to take over the world and fires generall dissaray and gets tweak instead and timmy and stan kyle and cartman try to protect kenny from butters then generall dissaray helps stan kyle and cartman save kenny :timmy:

also its called: choas unleashed

Awesome idea dude!
I would totally watch it!
I'm so sick of all these preachy episodes these days, its about time they made an episode with just the boys and not all these adult problems.
ownagemonkeyz

Postby ownagemonkeyz » Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:39 am

Pencheff, stop being so HIV negative
KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:20 pm

They neeeeed to follow up on that "Adam Sandler Falls In Love With A Coconut" idea. If they don't, I will. You'll all be seeing the movie release in 2012. :lol:
Kryss66

Postby Kryss66 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:27 am

Simple theme...Towlie vs ShamWoW...or just a rip on infomercials in general...so much to work with there
nwt000

Deleted.

Postby nwt000 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:30 am

Deleted.
Last edited by nwt000 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lord Teabaggins

Postby Lord Teabaggins » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:47 pm

who needs to think of ideas life is too funny right now you been checking out the news on the tea party protests.....omg have you seen the teabag obama bumperstickers. if vaginal expulsion of gas and fish dicks are funny then how insane is republican approved mass teabagging of epic levels imagine dick cheney running across the stage at a dnc party and flying teabagging nancy pelosi clean off the podium nothing these days is more humorous than real life proving once again that true comedy sprouts from the smelly dung of real tragedy :assface:
MarkAster

Postby MarkAster » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:39 am

Butters tells his schoolmates that pirates are at the mall and they're looking for people to join them for their latest venture, and he plans to be a pirate, too. Everyone freaks out and thinks Somalians have come to wreak terror and havoc on South Park and brainwash Butters. Events escalate and reports come to Washington so that President Pussy, er, Obama has to decide whether or not to take action. Meanwhile, Token gets mistaken for a well-fed Somalian by militia types, and is accidentally chased into hiding. Eventually, Secretary Napolitano at Homeland Security gets tired of Obama waiting too long to decide to act and orders armed agents to South Park. The agents eventually make it to the mall and terminate the pirates with extreme prejudice.

Unfortunately, it turns out that Butters was only asked to be an extra in the latest "Free Credit Report.com" commercial and the pirates that are mowed down by DHS are those three lip-syncing musicians ...
Mackerni

Postby Mackerni » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:12 pm

I have an episode idea, but I don't want anyone to know about it because it's a really good idea and I wouldn't want to ruin it for anybody.

Can I just tell it to someone inside the biz of South Park?

Just one episode idea. It's a really, really good idea too.
:!:
AGruntsJaggon

Postby AGruntsJaggon » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:51 am

Heres an idea: A Satire of Twitter and Ashton Kutcher.

Everyone hates Ashton Kutcher, and he always in the news when it comes to twitter, especially with this race with CNN to 1 million followers. So do an episode making fun of Ashton Kutcher by doing a play on words with Twitter. What do you call someone who tweets on twitter to the twitterverse? A twit!

Ashton Kutcher is a Twit! Thats the premise.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:53 am

Mackerni wrote:I have an episode idea, but I don't want anyone to know about it because it's a really good idea and I wouldn't want to ruin it for anybody.

Can I just tell it to someone inside the biz of South Park?

Just one episode idea. It's a really, really good idea too.
:!:

Sorry, the SP staff doesn't post here.
Daleisme0001

Postby Daleisme0001 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:30 am

Hello, I had an idea for a new episode of South Park. I had a strange dream which I thought might make an interesting episode of South Park. It has to do with World of Warcraft:

With the new expansion, Wrath of the Lich Lord (King). South Park World of Warcraft players became so inthused in the idea of playing their new Death Knights. Little did they know, there was a real problem.

Using a new prototype chip, the staff at World of Warcraft were able to synthisize a more realistic form of play in their World of Warcraft. Soon this became more than they could handle.

After playing their Death Knights, and reaching their maximum level, South Park players began to become confused when Death Knights began to ignore their commands when they initiated them to enter combat, and even do most basic commands. It was if they became aware...

The World of Warcraft staff could only sit back and watch (like always) as every Death Knight character began to become self-aware, and enter into the real World... of Warcraft... having no equal on the battlefield, the military became hard pressed finding their bullets, and missiles could do little but inflict minor damage to this seemingly endless army of Death Knights.

How do they get out of this? Well, those old characters gathering dust, Warriors, Hunters, Mages, all those characters they played before gathered together. Marching in an army, the players from South Parks World of Warcraft community have to reunite once again to survive this new threat.

How will they survive in these new foes? Can anyone survive the Death Knights that they loved so much? Is World of Warcraft really stupid enough to use prototype chips? Why am I asking all these stupid questions? Find out more about this fabulous episode!

Return to “Episode Speculation”