New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
GregW

Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Postby GregW » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:57 pm

Cartman says we'll all die in 2012 in some of The Cult Of Cartman intros. :cartmanlaugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2YDbfY-Rl0
Aleicia

Postby Aleicia » Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:16 am

pandora013 wrote:hi there,

like i posted earlier here somewhere...let Kanye West be a frikkin' f*ggot camio every once an a while, why!

because this can be done...and...

because he keeps poppin' up everywhere! like the MTV awards haha. and irritates people A LOT!

thats because he likes fishdicks' and he's a total Nagger!

' so let thy Kanye West become the NEWWW alien!'

'behold as this lyrical genius will pop up every once a while' LOL

-GOD-

PS: like i said earlier, why wasnt he hupping one of those whales, while saying something dumbass like ' i just wanted to say i liked the olympics!'

something totally random and stupid. :).

let me know if you guys do, or hire me LOL.

LOL I think if Kanye West replaced that alien then that would be heeeella funny.
AxayPaulene

Postby AxayPaulene » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:46 pm

has South Park ever done anything with Queen? Anyone think South Park should do something with Queen? if you don't know what Queen is, google them & listen to some of their songs :)
i think South Park should do something with Queen and something else with Ballets (if they haven't already).
rdselth

Postby rdselth » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:10 am

Hello I have a great idea for a satire episode!

I looked back in the post a bit and didn't see it posted before, so excuse me if this is a repost.

I wonder if either Trey Parker or Matt Stone have ever seen the show called "Hoarders". It's on here in Canada on A&E, but I think it's on TruTV in the states.

Regardless, it's "available" on the internet so to speak haha.

The premis of the show is that it shows several days in the life of a person who has compulsive hoarding syndrome. Usually it involves a family member giving another family member an ultimatum (clean up or get out) or the city suing/fining the hoarder or health inspections are forcing it etc...etc...

The show also pairs the hoarder up with somebody (health professional or "professional organizer" credentials...sometimes it's PhDs in psychology, othertimes it's a grandma whose been "organizing" for 20 years...). Along with the lead health professional, the show also gives them a crew capable of completely cleaning up the house within a certain amount of time (I.E. 3 days etc...etc..).

Every single case shown (2 per episode) save one ends the same way -- failure. Nothing is accomplished. Nobody can ever get through to the hoarders, they always choose their stuff over their family and refuse to throw ANYTHING out. It's revolting and sad. But ridiculously frustrating. You just want to rush in there and throw everything out in frustration at how these people are ruining their lives and their families lives over garbage.

Anyway, I like how South Park did a thing on Whale Wars, and got to thinking...it should do the same sort of thing with Hoarders.

Only satire it by showing a different version of hoarders where it's a no-bullshit (perhaps a satire of a celebrity/politician who takes no bullsh*t or even have Cartman do his own version of the show) fix of the hoarding. Whoever it is goes in with his crew and just throws everything out despite the insane pleas of the hoarder. This could lead to the demise of the hoarder etc..etc...

The show raises awareness of a hidden ailment but it doesn't show ANY good side. Things always fail. In one episode they managed to get the hoarder out, clean everything in 4 days. The hoarder still isn't allowed to have her kids back from the city (they were taken away). Then six months later her husband divorces her and takes custody of the kids. Presumably he moved out. Extremely depressing.

Check it out. Serious stuff ;)
lilblusmurph

Postby lilblusmurph » Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:04 am

I just took a Cultural Geography class this summer and apparently in Oregon there is this river that has been damned up to help the farmers with their crops. But, there are also these native Indians that have supposedly lived there since the beginning of time and there's this huge battle going on between the farmers who need the river water for their crops and the indians who need the river to keep the salmon alive, b/c apparently the salmon help with there "natural" way of living.
...I kind of feel like Cartman would laugh if he heard about Native Indians and there "natural" way of living since, what is it, like 80% of Indians still living on reservations are drunkards...
I don't know, I just see a really good south park about hick farmers and drunken native americans fighting over some river.
Maybe the overall theme's in this idea are overdone, but it's all I got.
p-zee

Postby p-zee » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:56 pm

wat if we do a episode about "return of the chef" when he goes to south park to get his revenge and tries to rape all the little kids and kyle, stan, cartman, and kenny tries to make him stop with memories or kill him :zombiekenny:
p-zee

Postby p-zee » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:01 pm

yeah that'll be ku if cartman see's da movie 2012 and gets nightmares of it and he tries to change and make everyone eles change so he does and says that the jews are responsible of 2012 and to kill them so the jews hide and stan, and kile try to stop cartman :cartman:
submissionist

Postby submissionist » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:25 am

Just a random idea but maybe a civil war reenactment...I just think its already kinda set up with cartman being somewhat racist and lol token....maybe as a project for class and all the kids being involved. I'm not going to really elaborate anymore but I'm sure you guys could get creative with it.
AxayPaulene

Postby AxayPaulene » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:47 am

Since Timmy only says his name and "Livin' A Lie", maybe an episode could be like him revealing that this whole time he actually has been living a lie and he isn't really retarded or something like that.... just an idea :timmy:
Southpark_mmmkay

Postby Southpark_mmmkay » Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:08 pm

There could be a south park - jurrasic park theme where Cartman could play dennis the guy who tried stealing dinosaur dna and betray everyone else leading to total catastrophe on the island.
they'd have to have malcom in there somehow too!

South park: the lost world lol
Southpark_mmmkay

Postby Southpark_mmmkay » Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:12 pm

there could be a kenny episode which is like one of those final destination movies with sequences with kenny sidestepping death in like slow mo and stuff
Southpark_mmmkay

Postby Southpark_mmmkay » Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:14 pm

how about this an episode finally explaining why kenny comes back to life it shows him go to hell and the devil refuse him for some reason or he makes a pact with the devil or something

maybe to come back this time he has to make a deal to work for satan and get him more souls like the soul quotia for hell is down.
and kenny finds some way to kill lotz of people and damn theyre souls to eternity in hell! kind of like a revenge to all the deaths but really just desperately saving his own life. he could be sorta possessed and kyle and stan help him realize he is wrong in the end and stops him.
Last edited by Southpark_mmmkay on Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Southpark_mmmkay

Postby Southpark_mmmkay » Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:16 pm

So kyle finds a magic lamp with a genie inside and he gets three wishes. but every wish he makes ends up being ruined somehow by cartmen.

maybe more than three wishes i kinda think about this like i think about that movie bedazzled.He is asked in return for his soul for the wishes(the demon or genie should be a real hot chick perhaps Elizabeth Hurley) and it could be the devil giving the wishes and kyle be all "i cant sell my sould. Its my SOUL" LOL kyle is always the guy to have high morals
Last edited by Southpark_mmmkay on Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Southpark_mmmkay

Postby Southpark_mmmkay » Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:19 pm

Just want anyone reading these to know I am a Big Fan and all ideas from me are free to use and i dont need a cut theyre yours. It would be pay enough for me just to have one of my ideas put into a southpark episode.

oh yeah and i wouldn't mind seeing Mephesto in one of the new episodes
Last edited by Southpark_mmmkay on Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Southpark_mmmkay

Postby Southpark_mmmkay » Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:31 pm

how about this. so Cartmen wins the local art contest and is taken to the Colorado state fair to enter the art competition for a prize at winning a 1000 dollars or something, the piece of art to be put in the south park art meseum and a lovely vacation to hawaii. well Cartmen advanced on the home town level with a extremely racist piece of art of the jews and kyle wont let him win the nationals and does his best to sabotage his art work. maybe with a side plot with kenny back at home is being forced by his parents to work a hard labor job to earn some money for his poor family. :zombiekenny:

Return to “Episode Speculation”