New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
Southpark_mmmkay

Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Postby Southpark_mmmkay » Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:46 pm

submissionist wrote:Just a random idea but maybe a civil war reenactment...I just think its already kinda set up with cartman being somewhat racist and lol token....maybe as a project for class and all the kids being involved. I'm not going to really elaborate anymore but I'm sure you guys could get creative with it.

dude this is already an episode 314 Red badge of Gayness LOL
dont feel too bad perhaps its just stuck in the back of ur mind it is a really fantastic episode
AxayPaulene

Postby AxayPaulene » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:01 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsso_p07p3w

^ someone made a short fan episode of Stan, Cartman, Kyle and Kenny visiting Criss Angel (the Mindfreak). It's kinda crappy but I think M&T and the crew could totally do an episode with Criss Angel: I bet it would be hilarious!
martster72

Postby martster72 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:19 pm

I think a good idea would be a step by step kind of weight gain by Kyle or stan by maybe trying to copy Cartman for some reason. Than Cartmanb will make fun of him. While kyles mom will try to stop child obesity
darthtar

Postby darthtar » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:13 am

a new paintball range opens up in southpark, cartman turns into a butthole militant the others have to team up to over through him, but get caught up in an all-out town involved melee
KennyOnFire

Postby KennyOnFire » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:35 pm

Well i think this would be helearious... since of the recent news on terrorist you could make a episode when cartman kenny cartman and stan go in a plane for a long trip field trip and their plane is taken over by terrorists...

and of course kenny will die :D

:zombiekenny:

they later find out that it was token that was trying to bomb the plane as he became muslim in a camp..
KamaraYaMama

Postby KamaraYaMama » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:27 am

It's around Christmas time and the night before they visit the mall to give Santa Clause their Christmas list Cartman has a bit of trouble wondering what he wants for Christmas. Next Day he decides he wants Jews, Hippies, and Mexicans back to where they came from. same Day They go to the mall and Stan asks for a snowmobile, Kenny asks for money.Cartman convinces Kyle to go with Stan joins in saying whats the worst that could happen, and Kyle ends getting kicked out the mall because hes jewish while Cartman laughs. Its Cartmans turn to go up and he notices the Santa is Black. He throws a fit and requests "The Real Santa", when in reality its just a cleaned up bum getting paid 20 bucks. Finally Getting what he wants, he tells Santa what he wants and Santa Says No, and Cartma get so pissed he burns the mall down. The same night Cartman Has a dream (basic 3 ghosts theme, past, present, and future) and it invovles a black Slave as the past showing his past crimes of racism and Hatred . After the slave Cartman justs laughs at all the stuff he did and thinks its funny and starts to write it down for stand up comedy (central) A mexican gardener who used to work down the street who died in the lawn and Cartman laughed at shows how Kyle felt about being kicked out the mall and he sees all the other children who couldn't see Santa Claus because of the burnt but down mall. Cartman starts to feel their sadness but he slightly doesn't care becuase their "stupid assh*les who shouldn't have waited until the last minute to speak with Santa. The Future is represented by a Hippie who shows Cartman what will happen if he doesn't change his ways and The result is Cartmans death and the entire city of south park (including Mrs.Cartman) pisses and sh*ts all over his grave. He gets pissed off and the ghosts feel like they get the message and leave and Cartman wakes up. He races out of his house and makes an announcement to the town that everyone can go f*ck themselves and sh*ts all over other peoples graves. End episode! Merry Christmas!
natedash1

Postby natedash1 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:30 am

:zombiekenny: there should be an episode where kenny's
girlfriend from season 13 gets killed and the south park writers decide the rest
MultiPheebs

Postby MultiPheebs » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:08 pm

How about an episode how the boys would imagine themselves as teenagers?

.. I always wanted to see a teenage Stan... ._.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:41 pm

MultiPheebs wrote:How about an episode how the boys would imagine themselves as teenagers?

.. I always wanted to see a teenage Stan... ._.

They should make a whole new series with the 4th graders as teens.
Frederick2.0

Postby Frederick2.0 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:11 pm

VoRuVa wrote:My idea is about David Beckham going to L.A.Galaxy
His on his plane, but something goes wrong and the plane crashes near South Park.
Stan and Kyle are trying to help him go to L.A.
but Cartman, knowing how much money will David get, trys to become his agent at all cost! :P

Very Nice! Especially the David Beckham bit.
Frederick2.0

Postby Frederick2.0 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:16 pm

In my episode the Boys are sent back to Imaginationland to fight evil again! Turns out since they were gone, Satan and the other evil characters had taken over the land! Butters is accompanied by Stan, Kyle and some imaginary characters.
AlanBond

Postby AlanBond » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:36 pm

New Episode Suggestion: Timmy & Jimmy climb Mt. Everest. Cartman believes that the Jew Gold is hidden on the top of Mt. Everest. The only way he can mount the expedition is to rally the Southpark citizens around a cause - " The first handicapped kids to climb Mt. Everest " . You know how it goes from there.

See the full episode antics in the General Southpark Discussion Forum.
tbird78

Postby tbird78 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:47 pm

How about an episode where Cartman imitates Bear Grylls from man vs. wild.
He could go off into survival mode and do some of the crazy sh*t Bear does.
I think it could potentially be a funny episode.

there's a snuke in H dogg's snizz
kelton23

Postby kelton23 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:33 am

for real read my idea i have always wanted to give a idea for a show please so here it is.all four of them become gay and diy there hair blonde and where tight pants and shirts but keeny dosent want to so kenny teams up with butters and tryies to take down kyle,stan,and cartman. and every kind of kids dorks,emos,vamps,normal and others help kenny and butters but the three of the boys bring guns to school and keenys trys to stop them from killing everybody and he gets shot in the head and stan says to cartman u son of a bitch u killed kenny and cartman starts on a rampage of a killing spree and cartmans real dad shows up but its not really him but he thinks it is but its satin and takes cartman back to hell and rapes him but kenny saves the day and kills satin. so what u think
mslydia1

Postby mslydia1 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:17 pm

SP Eimajinears,
Mel Gibson plus his new movie trailer equals New Catch Phrase!
Blah, Blah who shot my daughter, Blah, Blah pls remove your glasses, Powie Owie Did you shoot my daughter? Are you hanging on the cross or banging the nails. 1/17/10 FOX appx. 8:50 p.m. pacific time

Return to “Episode Speculation”