New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
jznuri34

Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Postby jznuri34 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:15 pm

metboi07 wrote:No idea really, but I'd love to see a new episode with Garrison and Mr. Hat. Or a new Damien episode.

Have to admit, although I'm tired of Mr. Hat, I'd love to see Damien again. Given the evolution of Satan's character, I think it would be awesome to revisit Damien after 13 years. Twaahh:)
lucakriss

Postby lucakriss » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:13 pm

Off: i got a stupid question...can i watch the new episode immediatly at 10p/9c ??
spacefunk

Anti-oil episode idea

Postby spacefunk » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:57 pm

The anti-oil crowd has been banging the drum with the recent off-shore platform fire and spill. An episode idea would be for a new "extreme" environmental group recruiting the South Park residents to support their crusade against oil products. They would encourage SP residents to boycott and reject all products that use oil. They would have a spiffy activist name like Against Having Oil Led Economies. Pledgers would take an oath and be given a symbol of the cause the "oil rejection bracelet". Black in color it would do more than symbolize commitment to living a life free of anything derived in full or in part from oil. It would legally identify the wearer as someone who doesn't want any oil products to be used on them or put inside them. Accident victims wearing the bracelet could not be medically treated with products like IV bags, tubing and any other life saving equipment made of oil. Doctors would not be able to use anesthesia or inject folks with life saving meds with those nasty oil base syringes. They would be restricted to using hemp, chanting and other organic measures to save your life as required by takers of the oath to reject oil.

No use of computers or smart phones would be another requirement of oil rejection even though they would have a website called http://www.ahole.org
yeldarbdose

Postby yeldarbdose » Mon May 03, 2010 3:20 pm

ok, i have noticed how middles schoolers and elementary kids sometimes yell "penis" in clas and try to hide it, do that
jew2010

Postby jew2010 » Mon May 03, 2010 5:11 pm

I think you guys should make an episode of Ann Coulter coming to south park. Just the thought of her makes people laugh they're asses off!!! :lol: :lol:
boxorox

Postby boxorox » Wed May 05, 2010 7:29 pm

AL Gore catches Man-bear-pig flu after the imagination land episodes attacks. He is visiting South Park for an ecological conference and the town is preparing for big sales. Meanwhile Cartman decides to open up all the local dams so he can collect money from FEMA during the floods.

The town is shut down by the government to stop the spread of disease but it spreads to all of Colorado due to water contamination.

Next, Mr. Obama and team bounce back in to show support during the outbreak and floods (while secretly setting up a major heist on Cartman to steal his trapper keeper for world domination).

All the other boys go to Mr. Hanky and Towelie for advice and find out that the super duo have a plan to open the sewage portal and drain everything.

In the finale, they open the plug and the water drains directly into Paris. Kenny gets sucked into the drain and implodes from all the water pressure.

Lastly, Kyle begins to give his diatribe at the end but the credits fade in and you cant see him any more. Credits roll while he is talking and finally there is just one big bleeeeep and a Censored block for all the production people, artists, etc in the names area.
J-Diamondz

Episode 1408??

Postby J-Diamondz » Thu May 06, 2010 1:18 am

I think it would be funny if episode 1408 was a spoof of the movie 1408.
spcorneliussen

Postby spcorneliussen » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:47 pm

A massive oil spill threatens the beaches of South Park and residents of South Park panic. Stan argues South Park has no beaches, but nobody will listen. In the face of mass protests the Mayor tries to work with ... "Big Petroleum" ... to save South Park's beaches and fishing industry. At a massive town rally, Stan finally convinces everybody South Park has no beaches or fishing industry so everybody gives up and goes home... "not our problem" ... upsetting Stan even more.
jznuri34

Postby jznuri34 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:37 pm

I think it's pretty much a sure thing that South Park is going to parody the oil spill in some way at this point. I'm very curious as to how they're going to do it and look forward to seeing it. In the meantime, just in case any of the staff of this show actually read any of this, I did want to put forth a few possibly lame suggestions (not in regards to the oil spill). Given that Kenny, with the exception of the movie and that Michael Jackson episode in season 5 has never shown his face or spoken clearly, yet the other three members of the group always understand him, I thought it might be interesting to have Kenny's parents win the lottery and for Kenny, for the first time to appear without hooded jacket, dressed in somewhat pricey clothes and for him to speak clearly with unmuffled voice. And it turns out that Kenny, once rich and unrestrained by hood is actually the most intelligent and mature of the group. Of course, the drawback is that nobody recognizes him or understands him unless he speaks with his hand over his mouth in the way that his voice is vocalized in the studio. Just one thought to lead with. Another is something that just came to me today. As part of the joy of South Park, aside from intellectual societal and political commentary , is simply just crude, crass, perverse, adolescent humor, I thought that somehow the creators of the show might appreciate this sentence: My Dixie Wrecked. Obviously, the joke was for a fellow classmate to read the sentence and then get laughted at (better than fish-dicks:) For some reason, I just recalled today that this was some little joke that went around in my school in the fifth grade and got to thinking that if the writers could work it into the show somehow it might be both juvenile and clever enough to title an episode as. Yes, I recognize the lameness and immaturity, but in the words of Jimmy Valmer, "come on.":) Just think about it. It could be really funny.
SHOULDwork4southpark

Postby SHOULDwork4southpark » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:36 pm

matt and trey,

looking for a good way to start the second half of the season? Unless something major happens between now and then, the Oil Spill is where you should start. Rip everyone involved a new assh*le and even illustrate the consequences that are sure to come like the increase in gas prices and gulf coast fisherman out of work. Im sure you get a laugh out of the irony that we entered a war mainly because of oil and now it is just flowing into the ocean, never to be used again, and for some reason hasn't be stopped. Obviously you could come up with a subplot involving the boys being affected by the spill. Maybe even when explaining to the boys, Randy can explain the situation to them as he did in the episode, "Two days before the day after tommorow." For example, stunned by the increase in gas price and confused by the situation, stan can ask, "Dad why haven't they closed the whole in the oil line? i mean there's got to be a shutoff valve or something. can't they just patch it?" "No stan, it's much more complicated than that. What's important right now is to figure out who is to blame for all of this." Then they can be so preoccupied with 'boycotting BP', or whatever you choose to call the company, that they allow it's effects to keep playing out and eventually, as usual, the boys have to take care of it themselves.
Also, why not throw muhammed in there just to get back at the pussy network execs that give into terrorism and allow it to work. perhaps one of the fisherman out of work or a gas station attendent can be named p. muhammed and depicted just as he was in super bestfriends. I mean technically your not depicting the prophet muhammed, and it would go along nicely with the whole oil thing. Maybe he should even be made fun of by cartman or something, just to show that no one person or religion should be immune to mockery, especially a person or religion that uses terrorism to protect itself from it. Figured this was an idea that could work, guess I'll find out in fall!
SHOULDwork4southpark

Postby SHOULDwork4southpark » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:44 pm

hey just an idea to be thrown into a random episode: Kyles speech at the end of 201. maybe have it written on the board behind mr garrison or something. maybe even have it being said on the television then halfway through someone turns it off on the boys saying, oooo you shouldn't be listening to that! If nothing else at least give it to us as a press release. The intention of that speech is obvious and powerful. The fact that comedy central bleeped it pisses me the bleep off and i feel that any way you can get it out to us fans will be sticking it to the man at least a little bit.
rwilson9009

Postby rwilson9009 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:42 am

id like to see a spoof on Twilight. i think those movies are really dumb. maybe a 2 parter that ends in an epic battle between people who actually think they are vampires and werewolves. and definitely make fun of how overly dramatic and dumb the girl in it is. lol

or.. a spoof on Octomom. im not sure how you could make an entire episode about it and some how relevant to the town of southpark but im sure Trey could do it and itd be effin hilarious.

DEFINITELY do one on the oil spill. i mean.. thats a must. the boys could be concerned about the environment and cartman could be against them like always. the boys get some how dragged in to being the ones to figure out how to fix the leak and kenny dies in the abyss. make fun of how dumb and incompetent BP is.
jznuri34

Postby jznuri34 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:38 pm

ajc_sp_fan wrote:I just want to see one ep where the boys are all grown up or in HS. How old the parents would look. How the kids would grow... Some interesting way to look at the future of the whole town... maybe a butterfly effect spoof ...wendy knocked up... just might be fun.

also 5th grade anyone?

I'm sure 5th grade will come in time (as they spent four years being third graders and another nine as fourth graders) . But as for the boys all grown up, personally, I imagine the actual end of the South Park series ending with all the boys grown up and standing beside their kids at the bus stop still insulting each other with their kids embarassed of them.
jznuri34

Re: Anti-oil episode idea

Postby jznuri34 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:16 pm

spacefunk wrote:The anti-oil crowd has been banging the drum with the recent off-shore platform fire and spill. An episode idea would be for a new "extreme" environmental group recruiting the South Park residents to support their crusade against oil products. They would encourage SP residents to boycott and reject all products that use oil. They would have a spiffy activist name like Against Having Oil Led Economies. Pledgers would take an oath and be given a symbol of the cause the "oil rejection bracelet". Black in color it would do more than symbolize commitment to living a life free of anything derived in full or in part from oil. It would legally identify the wearer as someone who doesn't want any oil products to be used on them or put inside them. Accident victims wearing the bracelet could not be medically treated with products like IV bags, tubing and any other life saving equipment made of oil. Doctors would not be able to use anesthesia or inject folks with life saving meds with those nasty oil base syringes. They would be restricted to using hemp, chanting and other organic measures to save your life as required by takers of the oath to reject oil.

No use of computers or smart phones would be another requirement of oil rejection even though they would have a website called http://www.ahole.org

Okay, a little too biased. Although I do represent, in my opinions of this issue, the other end of the spectrum, I feel that a true South Park episode reflecting this matter fairly would be a little more "middle of the road."

Yes, we rely on petroleum based products a great deal and that isn't going to change any time soon as we still depend greatly on it. However, we can't just dismiss the collossal f*ck-up that our dependence on the oil industry and turning a blind eye to the power that such an industry hold over our government, economy, and environment.

With that said, I think the oil spill episode would be best done in traditional SP fashion metaphor. Dummy version: Tweak's parents, being the coffee czars of SP, come across a cutting edge technology coffee cream maker called the "Dixie." As everyone in SP enjoys their coffee and requires cream for it, the Tweaks see this as a great investment. They buy this new invention and charge their son Tweak with bringing it into SP. Unfortunately, the "Dixie," being a complex machine which is not understood by anyone other than a small handful of its makers wrecks on its way into town under Tweak's care and begins producing massive amounts of cream that overwhelms SP causing massive devestation and harm to animals. Tweak attempts to warn first his parents, then other locals, then the town council, but is awkwardly dismissed as his frantic statement is always "My Dixie wrecked and it's spurting cream all over the town." Due to this miscommunication, the council does not act fast enough to salvage the damage and stop the cream-spurting Dixie. And by the time they do realize the true problem and take steps, too much cream has already enveloped the town. Too gay? What do you think?
Hydroleaf

Postby Hydroleaf » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:40 pm

For some reason, I really think there should be an episode where the the 4th grade boys are in a reality tv show living together. I can't think of a good subplot to compliment the idea, but it still sounds cool to watch the boys argue about things while living together, like Cartman eating all the food and playing pranks. :lol: Maybe the subplot can be the parents of the children reacting to their kids being on TV... I dunno...

I also want to see Cartman take all the marshmellows from a bag of lucky charms and only leave the weird crereal stuff behind. :cartmanevil:

Return to “Episode Speculation”