New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
stivnsn

Re: A south park episode idea

Postby stivnsn » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:12 pm

Pencheff wrote:if your ideas were so great you would be Trey or Matt, not just some douche that tries to be funny, posting some bs on a forum.

Aren't you a kissass...
apexchaosliege

Idea for SP Episdoe

Postby apexchaosliege » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:53 am

I've come up with a few ideas just after seeing this post, but one in particular that same to mind i thought was quite funny. I think recent movie, Inception, could be spoofed to be very humerus. The episode would begin with the boy either watching Inception or being cast as if it was inception, and they find that their goal is to give someone a wet dream, within a wet dream, within a wet dream (opposed to a dream, within a dream, within a dream) to in order to make someone gay again (Big Gay Al perhaps goes strait and they must use inception to make him gay again). Usually South Park Episodes have two parallel stories at once, so here are some other ideas i came up with:
-Gulf oil spill
-Miami Heat trade
- Monday Night Football (they kinda look like Cartman and Kyle)
-Justen Bieber
-Lady Gaga
-Vuvuzelas and USA's passing obsession with soccer
-School trip is captured in Iran b/c they think they are spies (can make fun of president Amadinejad
-Make fun of mythbusters
-Harry Potter!!!! Why has this not been done yet!!!!!!

Please comment or add to these ideas.
madtiger101

Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Postby madtiger101 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:58 pm

thats a good idea. another good idea is < Kenny wins the lottery and get a lot of money . than he shows off to his friends. than he looses the money or gets sued or somthing. :unhoodedkenny:
notyournumbersix

Postby notyournumbersix » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:39 pm

i'll be pretty dissappointed if i don't see an episode SOON with a mama grizzly abandoning her newborn down syndrome cub ....
Lastissue69

I'm going to leave the specifics up to you Trey n Matt

Postby Lastissue69 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:12 pm

Sitting in abnormal psychology I watched a video on anxiety disorders. That's when it hit me, an episode spoofing anxiety disorders. This video I watched today interviewed people with the craziest disorders.
Examples:
A women had to wash her hands all the time. She would wash 50-75 times a day. She said she sometimes found herself washing her hands right after washing them. ( this is an old video, I'm assuming before purel)

Some guy was afraid that if he took off his pants he would accidentally peel off his skin. The man wouldn't cut his fingernails because he was afraid he would (I sh*t you not) cut something else, "how do I know I'm not going to cut my comic books"

Another women stayed in her house all day long because she had a fear of falling. If she couldn't hold on to anything nearby she would have panic attacks.

These are some examples from the video. You can easily look up crazy anxiety disorders that people have and you wouldn't even have to exaggerate them. Do some digging and find out anxiety disorders that celebs have and you can drag them into the episode.

My professor was vague about what the video was called but I believe it was a show on 48 minutes, I could be wrong tho.

Thanks for reading. Everyone else, great ideas... Trey and Matt your the best
cipi

Re: Idea for SP Episdoe

Postby cipi » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:35 pm

apexchaosliege wrote:I've come up with a few ideas just after seeing this post, but one in particular that same to mind i thought was quite funny. I think recent movie, Inception, could be spoofed to be very humerus. The episode would begin with the boy either watching Inception or being cast as if it was inception, and they find that their goal is to give someone a wet dream, within a wet dream, within a wet dream (opposed to a dream, within a dream, within a dream) to in order to make someone gay again (Big Gay Al perhaps goes strait and they must use inception to make him gay again). Usually South Park Episodes have two parallel stories at once, so here are some other ideas i came up with:
-Gulf oil spill
-Miami Heat trade
- Monday Night Football (they kinda look like Cartman and Kyle)
-Justen Bieber
-Lady Gaga
-Vuvuzelas and USA's passing obsession with soccer
-School trip is captured in Iran b/c they think they are spies (can make fun of president Amadinejad
-Make fun of mythbusters
-Harry Potter!!!! Why has this not been done yet!!!!!!

Please comment or add to these ideas.

Harry Potter (Hairy Butt Hole Pussy Potter) was made fun of couple of times!

Mythbusters would be an excelent episode! :D
Hydroleaf

Postby Hydroleaf » Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:10 am

I'd be really pleased to see an episode where Stan and Kyle get a major Super Best Friend moment together... I feel a drifting between them. :( I can't think of a great scenario, but I hope Trey and Matt can fit in an episode like that. ^-^

Also, I wanna see a fundraising episode! Maybe the boys will participate in a fundraiser in an attempt to receive the Top Prize or something. This might ruin it for some fans, but it'll be cool to see the boys dress as innocent girls just to get more buyers (and maybe Wendy will see their actions and get upset at them for thinking girls can get anything without trying). I just wanna see a fundraiser episode with an ending around the lines of: "The boys receive some crappy Radio Pillow with no batteries. They feel screwed over. THE END!" :lol:
Garny

Postby Garny » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:53 pm

Innocent Molestation:
The boys investigate the cause of borderline homosexuality among sports players slapping each others butts. During their investigation the SIA (Sports Intelligence Agency) catches wind of their efforts and try to throw the kids off the scent by telling them it is just some "Innocent Molestation." The kids feign to believe it as Kenny or Butters find the real reason(reason should be a spin off some current issue the, jack ass media is ranting about or a reference to pop culture. FX- slapping each others butts saves a puppy or cools the constant urge to engage is a massive gay orgy).

Moral of the story- Doing gay things is ok when is to save something cut or molesting each other is ok if it is to prevent two teams from engaging in a colossal gay ORGY!!!

Whore War:
Liane Cartman takes on a new leaf of give up her slutty ways to win the affection of her new boyfriend Stephen. Stephen is the a new "hit man"(converts people in place of killing) for his church. Liane was chosen by the church to test Stephen's abilities of "the holy spirit" (manipulation) to see if he can change the most valient of whores to a devoted follower of Jesus. Eric hates this man for changing his comfortable lifestyle and looks for a way to get rid him. Stephen anticipating this had already manipulated Jimmy Vulmer into believing that Eric is an adultusphile(a child sexually aroused by adults), and needs Jimmy to keep a close eye on Eric and stop him from stalking/spying on adults in any way. While Eric is busy with Jimmy, Stephen "testimony of the truth"(manipulation) has convinced Liane to repent and be baptized, at this moment Leroy a black "hit man" from another faith sneaks in to steal Liane to his church, a fight ensues. Liane turned on by this unleashes the most subtle yet powerful manipulation ending with Stephen and Leroy having a threesome with her. Stephen and Leroy still fighting try to outdo each other only to fall in love with one another after ward.

Moral of the story - churches manipulate people

I came up with these while day dreaming. Enjoy
Garny

Postby Garny » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:33 pm

The school hold a physical education day (an mini Olympics). Token Black wins all but the water events.
pld123

Postby pld123 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:44 pm

How about Stan's family going on a sea holiday in Bulgaria.Stan's father will like the cheap alcohol and he'll find some drug dealers and he'll want to live there.Sorry for my english.
tristan2224

Re: New Episode ideas

Postby tristan2224 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:03 pm

You have to dot something about 3d ! It's getting ridiculous
rkickris

Postby rkickris » Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:21 pm

wht bout a blast from the past......the return of darth chef.......m sayin so coz. i found him a pretty bad ass character ...and i guess so did u ol....

R.I.P isaac hayes......may ur soul rest in eternal peace
Garnite

Postby Garnite » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:02 pm

Once my elementary held a physical fitness day where we did something like a mini Olympics. Perhaps the kids school could hold one and token wins all the events excluding the water event since blacks can't float.
riziad

Postby riziad » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:50 am

Since i feel that a large majority of the viewers of south park are from a younger/college age group, it would be pretty funny to see an episode about drinking and college students, but focusing on the new alcoholic energy drink 4 loko. After the recent events stemming from central washington university students attending an off campus party making national and even international news because of how much four loko they drank, it would be hilarious to see and episode about the stupidity of college students and how much they love their four lokos.
schizmz

Postby schizmz » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:38 am

Got 2 episodes

should do a episode for jackass,
cartmen- Preston
ike - wee man
kenny -steve o-
stan -knoxville
kyle - bam
clyde or craig -pontius

butters- filming it all

the crew of jack ass could come to the town of southpark and the kids woulds idolize them an then want to film their own show.

second eoisode butters friends should sell him on ebay to make money so cartmen can get his 1 million dollars

Return to “Episode Speculation”