New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
sara_watson

Re: New Episode idea

Postby sara_watson » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:39 pm

WATCH THE MOVIE SPLICE!!! ITS A "SCARY" CANADIAN FILM AND THAT SOULD BE ENOUGH TO WORK WITH :)
Xavi Danick

Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] BEST NEW EPISO

Postby Xavi Danick » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:46 pm

It seems like the world is getting so obsessed with "A Minute to Win it" The game show on tv. As is the reason i love south park making fun of all the stupid stuff there is going on here is my episode idea:

The few episodes I've seen of A minute to win it involve people doing very precise balancing games and within the last 10 seconds when the pressure is the greatest the ENTIRE crowd starts screaming the countdown for the last 10 seconds, making it almost impossible to focus.

One of my favorite things is when randy does his crazy scream when he's stressed out, a good example is the "Night of the living homeless" episode where he keeps screaming at the people asking for change.

An episode where randy somehow got on a minute to win it with all the various aspects of the crowd being overly loud when he's trying to focus, randy getting pissed and doing his scream, yelling at the crowd in his own special way, and totally going berserk on the host, crowd, whoever would be amazing.

Also instead of the games they use in the tv game show making some sort of ridiculous variations (i.e. completely shaving sexual harassment panda, crazy stuff like that)

I think ALOT of people who watch both shows would not only find the episode hilarious, but those who don't watch a minute to win it would totally see how freaking hilarious the obsession with this show is.

Opinions everyone?
TOMMY2TONGUES

Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Postby TOMMY2TONGUES » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:05 am

idk if its been done or being done but can South Park please do a episode about PLANKING???? It has to be done
kkfreak

Postby kkfreak » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:16 am

Can butters have a brother which is named Margarine ?
cjfull

Postby cjfull » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:30 pm

put jackass into south park!!! :gaykenny:
AwesomeSouthPark

Postby AwesomeSouthPark » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:30 pm

How about an episode where it shows the futures of all the boys like Eric turns into that CEO in the episode "My Future Self And Me"
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:58 am

Honestly, I'd like a Call of Duty episode. Not the little bit they put in "Ungroundable", i mean a whole episode.

The material needed to spit one out wouldn't be that hard, they can have the 4 boys play Team Tactical mode, and Cartman can spaz out everytime he dies 1 kill before his kill streak (by Tomahawk, or Ballistic Knife).

heck, like with Blizzard Entertainment, I'd bet Treyarch would gladly work with them on it, as it's basically more free promotion.
AwesomeSouthPark

Postby AwesomeSouthPark » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:54 pm

HAcoreRD wrote:Honestly, I'd like a Call of Duty episode. Not the little bit they put in "Ungroundable", i mean a whole episode.

The material needed to spit one out wouldn't be that hard, they can have the 4 boys play Team Tactical mode, and Cartman can spaz out everytime he dies 1 kill before his kill streak (by Tomahawk, or Ballistic Knife).

heck, like with Blizzard Entertainment, I'd bet Treyarch would gladly work with them on it, as it's basically more free promotion.

I see it but don't think an episode entirely based around the boys playing cod. Maybe a plot to it like Treyarch tries to get everyone hooked on cod so that they can assassinate the president or something.
matt12r

Postby matt12r » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:01 pm

I say they are gonna do something about Casey Anthony this year :unhoodedkenny:
jckchn

Postby jckchn » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:05 am

I don't know if the producers or anyone with the power to decide which topics new episodes will include but I think South Park should make an episode about Disney vinylmations. It's such a crazy collectible item/series with many new series coming out for the duration of this year. Disney also is doing a buy 1 get 1 free promotion that has been going on way past it's original end date. As of July 21st, 2011, Disney also has a 20% coupon that can be stacked on top of the buy 1 get 1 free promotion. So basic math would give you 70% discount off 1 vinylmation that ranges in price from $10 to $13 per figure. Disney stores and theme parks also have a trading system going on for at least the duration of this year where people can trade their existing vinylmations for any of the 3 vinylmations in a box on the cashier counter. It's a simple barter system and Disney never has to put in any additional vinylmations in that box of 3. People will just trade the one they want to get rid of for one they see in that box. And some other person will trade one they want to get rid of for one in the box. And this process just continues over and over and practically never stops since there is always someone who wants to get rid of one they have and want one in that box of 3. With many new series that are coming out later this year, this trading system effectively immunizes the vinylmation collectibles from going out of style or becoming just a short-lived fad. People are buying boxes of 24 that have 2 complete sets in them plus one "chaser" vinylmation. Chasers are basically special edition vinylmations that are worth a lot in monetary value and there is only 1 chaser per box of 24. Disney also sells single vinylmations (they just open a box of 24 and let peole buy individually). The BOGO promotion and the 20% discount snares many people into this trap of buying a whole bunch. One of my closest friends have bought over 50 of them just in the past week or so. That friend plans to trade for the new series in Disneyland, where there are many places that you can trade at. It's crazy seeing how many of these vinyl figures that people buy and collect.

I believe that this topic would make an interesting South Park episode. Thoughts?
mrgrayfish115

Postby mrgrayfish115 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:26 am

Ok, basically, when the season continues, I think that Kyle and Cartman should be best friends, and Kenny should feel left out. So Kenny goes to Stan's new house (he obviously didn't move away because he is shown in the school cafeteria with the same posters during the montage) and they become best friends. Then the two groups of friends have some kind of competition and in the end realize that they were stupid and then Kyle, Cartman, Stan, and Kenny are all best friends again. This would be right after "You're getting old". I also think that Stan should continue his cynicism because it would finally give him something to make him not the "average guy" character.
GrandTheftAutoHater

Postby GrandTheftAutoHater » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:44 pm

We thought we'd seen the worst with the 2004 Presidential Elections. Then came this year, and now the American public is disgusted with both Democrats and Republicans. That's why I think they should make a sequel, spiritual sequel, etc. to Episode 808, Douche and Turd, that's an allegory to the current political trouble.
kewldealer

Casey Anothony Murder show

Postby kewldealer » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:12 pm

Retell the casey anothony story with a southpark twist and make casey get killed by kenny
BigGuy101

Postby BigGuy101 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:46 am

You guys know CobberCab, right? I don't hate the guy, but I'm NOT going to tolerate him because of his hatred of South Park (he yells a lot too). Now I know they did that episode with the gingers, and they also parodied CobberCab's in-alley videos. If they do another Ginger episode, I want them not just to parody CobberCab or his annoying videos, but to actually portray CobberCab. I don't know maybe they have him going around town causing drama, trying to start a ginger rebellion, maybe trying to hunt down the boys, or something.

Not a good idea.
dawelax13@aol.com

Postby dawelax13@aol.com » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:46 pm

You should do an episode on the double standard of racism. Specifically towards Native Americans in America. I mean, our ancestors created the largest genocide in the history of humanity against the Native Americans. I mean how is it ok to have a professional football team called the Washington Redskins. Could you imagine the outcry that would happen if they were the Washington Blackskins? Or how about the Cleveland Indians and their logo of Chief Wahoo as a cartoon indian with a over exaggerated red face. Obviously Native Americans were not literally red. How about if they were called the Cleveland Negroes with a cartoon picture of a face that was black as night. I think you guys could turn that idea into something hilarious.

Return to “Episode Speculation”