New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
Club177

Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Postby Club177 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:59 am

My roommates and I found this the other day and thought it would be hilarious if south park did a episode on this. I am adding a link for the Peta website entitled "save the seakittens." PETA is trying to have all fish, renamed to sea kittens as an effort to not eat them. Their theory on it is that people will not eat kittens so therefore people will not eat fish that are called kittens.

http://www.peta.org/sea_kittens/index.asp

This is something that is so rediculous it has to be made fun of.
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:21 am

Matt and Trey need to do an episode where Butters becomes a stoner somehow.
intentional or not

Postby intentional or not » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:00 pm

Club177 wrote:My roommates and I found this the other day and thought it would be hilarious if south park did a episode on this. I am adding a link for the Peta website entitled "save the seakittens." PETA is trying to have all fish, renamed to sea kittens as an effort to not eat them. Their theory on it is that people will not eat kittens so therefore people will not eat fish that are called kittens.

Dear God, that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. It makes me want to start a site advocating the eating of kittens.

Anyway...

I'd like South Park to parody itself, maybe break the fourth wall. I thought that's where they were going with 'The China Problem,' but then it just turned into...whatever it turned into.
metalheddd

Postby metalheddd » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:03 pm

Here's an idea, STOP MAKING EVERY EPISODE A MOVIE REFERENCE! Nearly EVERY episode in season 12 is based off of a movie. There is already a show that does that guys. It's called Family Guy.
r0bert0

Postby r0bert0 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:09 am

I think they should do an episode about Iran, specifically Ahmadinejad. He is a charismatic and quite benevolent leader.

I like the strong for and strong against approach used by Matt and Trey. I don't agree with everything they say by any means (I do agree with quite a lot though!) and I praise them for coming up with original arguments time and time again.

They could talk about the hypocrisy of punishing Iran pursuing a nuclear program while trying to pursue a climate change agenda with the other.

Also, how categorising Iran as a terrorist state by their own definition makes it very easy not to negotiate with terrorists.

At the same time, they could really push America having to lick Iran's balls to apologise.

Also, how Iran can come across as hyper-liberal yet it expels the British Council and punishes homosexuals with death.

My two cents anyways!
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:12 am

Club177 wrote:My roommates and I found this the other day and thought it would be hilarious if south park did a episode on this. I am adding a link for the Peta website entitled "save the seakittens." PETA is trying to have all fish, renamed to sea kittens as an effort to not eat them. Their theory on it is that people will not eat kittens so therefore people will not eat fish that are called kittens.

They were just trying to make an effort for the animals! :evil: I hate when people make fun of people who do stuff like that! :x
leahdragonizes

Postby leahdragonizes » Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:28 am

yea i think they should do an episode on that alli diet pill its side effects are brutal you just walk around farting and sh*tting your pants its like a sh*t fest
leahdragonizes

Postby leahdragonizes » Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:36 am

quote="VoRuVa"]My idea is about David Beckham going to L.A.Galaxy
His on his plane, but something goes wrong and the plane crashes near South Park.
Stan and Kyle are trying to help him go to L.A.
but Cartman, knowing how much money will David get, trys to become his agent at all cost! :P[/quote]
hey what do you guys think about if they do n episode on alli the diet pill and how it makes you crap your pants all the time for real thats its side effect :mrgreen:
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:56 am

They should have an episode, kind of like about the 13 year old father. Maybe make one of the South Park boys all of sudden be a father.
Last edited by Hayley B on Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ROFL_MY_WAFLZ

Postby ROFL_MY_WAFLZ » Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:08 am

since they are so good at making episodes off of the insane media, try combining everything that is recent and just plain messed up.

Obama passes the Stimulus packet which gives funds to a 13 year old with Octuplet chimpanzees which maul people and then...idk where im going with this but cartmen ends up trying to kill kyle with trained chimpanzees but kyle joins PETA to put a stop to cartmen.

dont rip on my idea if you think it sucks, just trying to mix it up a bit
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:08 am

How about Towlie helping Michael Phelps dry off after Phelps swims, just before Phelps and Towile get high together.
nitrogens

Postby nitrogens » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:31 pm

how about the Somalia pirates seize the aircraft carrier :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:36 pm

BigCamera4892 wrote:How about Towlie helping Michael Phelps dry off after Phelps swims, just before Phelps and Towile get high together.

That one would be funny as h****. :lol:
ploekje13

Postby ploekje13 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:26 am

The boys are going to new york for the newest game sphere the plane crashes, the plane is divides in 2 parts the bathroom part where cartman is trapped with a hippi and the rest of the plane with all the plane food and seats where stan and kyle are and kenny ofcourse dies they stay for a long time in the plane and the rest you can imagine and the end of the episode the get rescued

please let my know what you think
JohnHorn

Postby JohnHorn » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:05 am

ploekje13 wrote:The boys are going to new york for the newest game sphere the plane crashes, the plane is divides in 2 parts the bathroom part where cartman is trapped with a hippi and the rest of the plane with all the plane food and seats where stan and kyle are and kenny ofcourse dies they stay for a long time in the plane and the rest you can imagine and the end of the episode the get rescued

please let my know what you think

excelent.

Return to “Episode Speculation”