New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
alecsteven6

Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Postby alecsteven6 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:51 pm

My idea: It was a couple days before Stan's birthday, and Stan was watching TV. Sharon wanted him to go grocery shopping with her so he could pick out his food and cake for the party. Stan was watching a TV show that he hadn't seen before. But Sharon made him go anyway.

When he came home, he saw a TV commercial about Hulu. Stan wanted to finish watching his show, so he went on to Hulu. But his show wasn't online. Then Stan saw an old show called Quantum Leap online. He started watching the episodes, and even asked for a season for his birthday.

On his birthday, Stan's birthday wish was to have Sam (from Quantum Leap) to leap into him. In the night, Sam actually does leap into Stan.

The episode then keeps switching between Sam in South Park and Stan in New Mexico, at the Quantum Leap project.

The thing that Sam has to do is to get Wendy and Timmy together, something Stan would never do on his own.
Wuartz

Postby Wuartz » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:05 pm

I have lots of ideas. I will say tell you two of them! 8D (English is not my mother language, so I may spell wrong often xD)

Idea 1: The Love Triangle.

When Mr. Mackey tells the 4th graders that the school will have a school-ball, the kids tries to find a partner to dance with. All boys and girls goes crazy and nervous about the ball, worried that they won't find one to ask out, and if, would he/she agree?

Kyle has a crush on Bebe, and tryes to ask her out. But it seems that Bebe is not intrested in Kyle at all. And Red, who has one big crush on Kyle, tries to ask him out! Also, Stan and Wendy both has problems, worried that they might kiss eachother at the ball... but they don't know how to do it...

Idea 2: Tweeky, Butty and Standy.

When Kyle, Cartman and Kenny is gone somewhere, Stan spends time with Butters. They play "Monopoly", but Stan thinks the rules are too lame, so he adds some rules of he's own, creating a new game called "Butty Stand". And of course, this game makes a success.

Tweek and Wendy joins the creation of the game, and together all four get famous. But of course trouble lies ahead...

Hope you liked the ideas! ;)
Twanm

Postby Twanm » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:10 am

Idea1: Cartman's Girlfriend.

There moves a girl to south park and Cartman fall in love with her, but she's in the secret a prostitue.

Idea2: The Making of.

The 4th grade of south park got a request for making a movie.
Stan and Kyle got the leading role and Cartman is going to kill Stan and Kyle.

Maybe it are good ideas? :D

P.s. Sorry for my bad english. i'm from The Netherlands

Cya
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:39 am

Just a thought:

1. Ike started Kindergarden early because he is very smart for his age.

2. He was recruited by the politicians for "About Last Night" as an integral part of the Hope Diamond Theft - "Boom, Baby"

3. He became a Somalian Pirate.

How about Ike being tested by the South Park School District, and now Ike is in the 5th grade with Tammy Warner, while the boys are still in 4th grade?
Gamma

Postby Gamma » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:12 pm

Okay so I don't know exactly where to post these things so they can exactly see my idea but I hope one day they read it:

The boys are at the bus stop and Eric comes and rips on kyle for being a Jew AGAIN.
Kyle: I think I have a theory why you rip on Jews so much, I think you secretly want to be a Jew.
Cartman: HAHAHA, as if dumb ass *walks away laughing hysterically*

Then the scene goes to his house and he is still laughing until he gets in his room, then dramatic music plays and cartman goes to his closet and Jewish music starts playing and he has all Jewish stuff in his closet.
Cartman: I think kyle might be catching on, maybe I should kill him, no, then they would catch on he was right *he paces* I now what I must do. *hes at a Jewish temple* "And that's why I would like to become Jewish. Priest (whatever a Jew priest is called): that's all well and good but your just too young to join by yourself.
Cartman goes on bout its been his dream since he was a kid, then crys a little til the priest finally says ok, cartman becomes a jew, and is a good one so good people start to think he's the next jesus, and of course the real one on the show gets a little pissed but they show that for like a second.

Then kyle gets angry and jealous and confronts cartman to stop. Cartman of course says no and acts like he has no idea what kyle is talking about, then kyle storms off. *he's in his room laughing crazy, mumbling "Ill show them, Ill show them all.."
I'm lost between there, like kyle does some stuff to convince people cartman is a fake but fails several times, or whatever.

Then kyle gives up and says "okay cartman I give up your Jesus" *cartman waits then..* "NANANANANANANA HAHAHAHAHAHA,
GOTCHA, You feel for it haha stupid f*cking Jew" *Walks away still laughing*
Kyle: AH GODDAMN IT, EVERY WEEK
steelspine

Postby steelspine » Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:14 am

How about the hysteria of swine flu reaches the town but not the actual sickness. leading the boys to start becoming paranoid of every student out sick and eventually turning on one another the moral being not to fear something they don't necessarily understand or not to buy into media over hyping everything as they tend to do.
steelspine

Postby steelspine » Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:22 am

[quote] Idea1: Cartman's Girlfriend.

There moves a girl to south park and Cartman fall in love with her, but she's in the secret a prostitue.

I like the idea of Cartman getting a girlfriend but not
necessarily the prostitute aspect. No offense
paulacemartins

Postby paulacemartins » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:02 am

Swine flu victims are being found dead with their heads crushed and torn apart. However medical authorities insist on claiming that these are all victims of the disease.

Scene Ideas:

Doctor: "We've found another incident of the swine flu in South Park"

Assistant: "But sir, his head seems to be missing"

Doctor: POINTS FINGER " Are you questioning my medical authoritha?!"

Assistant: "Hum... well"

Doctor: "Respect my authoritha godammit!"

----------------------------------------------

Doctor: "We have here one of the victims of the swine flu found dead in an alley. Clearly the virus has mutated to cause these stab wounds"
paulacemartins

Postby paulacemartins » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:10 am

More scenes for a swine flu based episode:

Ike could become sick of the chickenpox and be locked away on a quarantine area of the hospital, making the medical staff consider that in order to stop the flu, they must sacrifice the few infected individuals - thus giving a reason for the kids to go to the hospital and save Ike.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Assistant: "But sir, how exactly did this outbreak of the flu start?"

Doctor: "Well apparently some GAY mexican decided it would be a good idea to f**k a dirty whore of a pig"

Cartman: "This is all YOUR fault Kyle, you sniveling jew!"

Kyle: "Oh yeah, and what do the jews have to do with the flu this time?"

Cartman: "Oh, like you wouldn`t know Kyle! Jews control the media - and by causing mass histeria - make people run to the stores to buy protection masks of a company YOU JEWS have your money in!"

(could refer to the actual fact that the only stocks rising with the risk of a wide spread infection coming to the US were the ones of farmaceutical companies)

Randy becomes panicked about the epidemic, buys masks for himself his family but locks himself alone in the basement too scared to come out.

Morality speach at end:

Doctor: "Luckily we have found the cure to the swine flu, and humanity is safe. However we must become aware that this safety is only enduring if people stop f**king animals."

Moan sounds are heard close by and scene cuts to one of the Doctor`s assistants having sex with a goat or sheep, much to the dismay of the MD and other people around.
Doctor: "Godammit Joe, I told you not to do that anymore!"

Optionally, scene can cut to "somewhere in Australia..." and show aussie kids having intercourse with a kangaroo.

This episode could also be a spoof of the many medical sitcoms around these days (Grey`s Anatomy, Scrubs...). Could involve a gay relationship between two doctors.

Stan: "Dammit, is everybody having sex with each other on this hospital???"

Doctor: "Hum, yeah... except Joe there, because he`s got no legs"
olderguy

Postby olderguy » Sun May 03, 2009 3:40 pm

i think they should do an episode where manbearpig mutates to manbirdpig and thus becomes ground zero for the humanoavianswine flu. al gore could hunt him down and save the world.
sp4eva

Postby sp4eva » Wed May 20, 2009 7:18 pm

there should be another halloween episode there mostly great plus we havent had one in quite a while :zombiekenny:
Tomjones

Postby Tomjones » Thu May 21, 2009 1:39 pm

alright i'm pretty sure the people who make south park can come up with an episode based around this youtube video of my friend on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvF9YEeK1oQ
Tz342

Postby Tz342 » Sat May 23, 2009 8:29 am

I had my idea for a new episode:
After Cartmen watches the finale episode of Survivor and saw the winner get 1,000,000 milion dollars and he decided to enter into the next season.
In the next day before going to school he gets a letter that he will be participate in the next season of Survivor which he get brag about it in school and angers Stan (because Cartmen said to him that he is to much pussy for getting in), Kenny (because Cartmen said to him that he is poor and so he couldn't getting in) and Kyle (because Cartmen said to him that Jews are not allowed to go to Survivors) which all of them said to him that he will never make and they told him that they will win before him.
And so Cartmen challanged Stan, Kyle, Kenny to participate in Survivor and see who will be the last Survivor.
The deal is that if Cartmen wins Stan, Kyle and Kenny will be his slaves for month and if they wins Cartmen will be their slave for month. The boys managed also to get participate in Survivor: Samoa season and so who will be the last survivor...
Griffen107

idea? nothing big

Postby Griffen107 » Sat May 23, 2009 9:04 pm

just an idea. it would be fun to have an episode that makes fun of the show " Heroes" or have a show or special ( like imaginationland) that is done in 3D. Both are very popular now. i have stories in my head but would love to see the stories from Tre and Matt.
cwazychicken4u

Postby cwazychicken4u » Thu May 28, 2009 11:42 am

Cartman definitely needs a girlfriend. Someone who can put up with him for more than a minute. Someone exactly like him (hey im not fat, im just big boned) lol!

But i like when SP spoofs occasionally. I mean they could really spoof some crap now. I'd like susan boyle to come to south park. blow the wind out of everyone in south park...literitally...throw a temper, lol. Maybe she can be cartmans "mom"...even though i know its stated cartmans mom is both his mom and dad but didn't the one episode state it was impossible for cartman's mom to carry a baby full term??? lol. Not really an idea, just i wish they would spoof an american idol like competition.

Or make fun of mel gibson again as hes gonna be a"octo" dad..........maybe him and octo mom can hook up (mels pregnant girlfriend KINDA looks like octomom). lol. Jk but seriously, i can't wait for the rest of season 13 to come out and see what else comes from their heads........besides spoofs, I like cheesy things. Fish sticks was great, so was "the ring" lol!

Return to “Episode Speculation”