New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
smthngwiked

Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Postby smthngwiked » Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:07 pm

So what about something involving the death of David Carradine while playing One Night In Bangkok... or is this too soon?
slayer555666

Postby slayer555666 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:13 am

they should have an episode that deals with Guantanamo Bay...and they should have the torture methods be really random and funny, and of course have some kind of conspiracy behind the torturing...it could be a good controversial episode but i just can't think so "out-there" like matt and trey do, i hope they could build on my idea and make it a great episode...but i doubt they would read this or any of the writers
slayer555666

Postby slayer555666 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:16 am

smthngwiked wrote:So what about something involving the death of David Carradine while playing One Night In Bangkok... or is this too soon?

idk cause making fun of steve irwin on the "satan's sweet 16" episode was like not even a week after it happened
Wadango

Postby Wadango » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:41 am

I think a good idea would be to have Jesus go bad somehow and join Satan to take over the earth.

Or maybe Barrack Obama goes to South Park and someone attempts to shoot him and Cartman convinces barrack it was Kyle
slayer555666

Postby slayer555666 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:11 pm

another good idea could be an episode where kenny somehow gets rich...and cartman gets jealous....i suck at coming up with dialogue but it could be a funny episode
slayer555666

Postby slayer555666 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:24 pm

Wii fit man wrote:
Mackerni wrote:I have an episode idea, but I don't want anyone to know about it because it's a really good idea and I wouldn't want to ruin it for anybody.

Can I just tell it to someone inside the biz of South Park?

Just one episode idea. It's a really, really good idea too.
:!:

Sorry, the SP staff doesn't post here.

lol, if i was a south park writer i would probably be looking in these forums for a foundation of an episode at least.....most of the ideas suck IMHO....then again so do mine, but i don't mean to stroke my ego or anything(and im not an egotistical person one bit) my ideas i think could be turned into gold by the SP staff....i wish i could be a staff writer....but don't get me wrong there are a couple of posts from others that COULD have some potential, but most are just plain lame
agent099

Postby agent099 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:39 pm

professor chaos and saddam husein take over south park,but saddam wants more power so professor chaos kills him and all the saddams troops are now professors,and now jesus,santa claus and batman are stoping him,but batman betrays them and they are caught.but professor chaos learnes that he has too much power
harlembroker

DOG The Bounty Hunter

Postby harlembroker » Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:21 pm

I would love to see an SP episode where Dog The Bounty Hunter and company comes to SP to detain an unsuspected character that is on the bounty list!!
soupkid94

Postby soupkid94 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:34 pm

Ok, I no it might be too soon, but they should have an episode where cartman, Kyle, Stan, and possibly butters
decide to assassinate Micheal Jackson. it might be too soon but South Park can do that.
Andriano

Postby Andriano » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:27 am

Since they been doing parody episodes on Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Borther why not David Archuleta? he lost American Idol and still people are making him a big thing. he's 18 years old but looks like a 12 year old and the best part is that he has a "buddy" in massachusetts named Phillip Dagget and refuses to mention a word about him saying "its personal" sound funny but i hope Parker and Stone make an episode on David Archuleta
CartmanisHawt

Postby CartmanisHawt » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:02 am

MAKE A SPOOF ON THE MOVIE REAR WINDOW, WHERE RANDY IS OBSERVING NEIGHBORS WITH BINOCULARS
tonderpanka

MY idea please its very well

Postby tonderpanka » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:21 am

hi Trey and Matt the reason for my message is the following:
I wanna know if South Park will can doing a episode for the "Niggas" people illegal from panama their producing music very similar to rap and is not rap, its reggaeton. I'm live in Mexico and these people bothers me :twisted: because is not cool, their wears imitation clothes and their f*cking all of marks what does their use for example D&G its a gay :gaykenny: mark but their think what its nice. please, Cartman hates Hippies and judies the idea of my episode is what one boy arrive from Mexico but he's very nice, is not ilegal boy, the guy will meets Eric and will be best friends Eric hates Hippies and the new guy hates "Chakas" well it is the idea of my new episode if you wanna know more of my idea please send me a e-mail "stevemaster_10@hotmail.com" my idea its more explicit and i cannot explain in this little space.
Atte Tonderpanka
PD: i'm a expert of Chaka's or Nigga's theme. if you wanna became acquainted with chaka's click in the following URL http://www.microsofttranslator.com/BV.aspx?ref=IE8Activity&a=http%3A%2F%2Fk0rnh0li0.wordpress.com%2F2007%2F08%2F12%2Fcomo-ser-reggaetonero%2F read the right square its in english for you. :D :D
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:45 pm

tonderpanka = FAIL! :lol:
awiltjr13

Postby awiltjr13 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:52 pm

cartjonman wrote:i think there should be an episode where butters finally gets to take over the world and fires generall dissaray and gets tweak instead and timmy and stan kyle and cartman try to protect kenny from butters then generall dissaray helps stan kyle and cartman save kenny :timmy:

also its called: choas unleashed

Sounds good actually :D
Morgueanna

Postby Morgueanna » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:56 am

I know they already did a vamp episode (The Ungroundable) but I'd love to see them do another Goth focused episode.

If any of you have noticed the annoying girls who scream at the mere mention of the Twilight guys, it would be really funny for the Goth kids to get annoyed with it. The girls like Bebe, Red, Wendy...etc. could always be screaming and excited when they talk about Twilight.

Cartman, on the other hand, really despises the Twilight movies because they are ruining his favourite books. (I just thought it seemed like something questionably gay for Cartman to do.) And so he teams up with the Goths to take out the cast so they can never ruin it again. He hires ze Mole to snipe out the main 3 cast members.

When they get to the premiere of the new Twilight film, the SWAT team and FBI appear suddenly and shoot down the cast only to discover that it was actually the Crab people at it again.

But much to Cartman's disappointment as he is watching t.v. at home with his usual bag of Cheesy Poofs, the new Twilight cast is replaced with the Jonas Brothers (Nick will be playing Bella).

I actually wrote a fanfic for this but I just thought it would be better to summarize it and see if anyone else liked the idea. lol.

Return to “Episode Speculation”