New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
Von_Madi

Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Postby Von_Madi » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:51 am

pugnar wrote:I think it'd be funny if the government had to bail out Santa or the Catholic Church. Of course this won't seem fair to the boys, since all Santa or Church does with the money is hand it out or do something ridiculous with it, like buy a private jet or all go on vacation like those real-life bastard CEOs are doing.

Oh my god, that would be hilarious. Like, the gov't forces Santa to take a bailout, even though he doesn't want it. He decides he can afford a few more luxuries for himself, but slowly falls into a corrupt mindset, buying tons of stuff for himself and forgetting all about Christmas. He eventually spends almost ALL the money on himself, and then goes to the kids for help. They're pissed, but decide to help anyway so they get presents.

I love this show haha.
AxayPaulene

Postby AxayPaulene » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:49 pm

i have 3 ideas for an episode of south park... i happen to think they suck though but whatever.....

first idea:
instead of kenny dying, maybe one of his family members dies (like his brother or mom, etc) and the insurance company pays them the money they insured on their death (which happens to be a lot.) and now they are filthy rich (even richer than kyles and tokens family) and i didnt figure the rest out... :D

second idea:
when the class is assigned a project involving both a mother figure and a father figure, cartman becomes determined to find out who his biological mother is (since ms cartman is a hermaphrodite). He does some research and soon finds out that his real mom is the long lost sister of Gerald. this makes cartman and kyle step-brothers or something like that, and obviously they are both pretty pissed about it...

third idea:
mr garrison class was assigned to do a famous play by shakespare or oscar wilde, and he assigns cartman the lead role!
AxayPaulene

Postby AxayPaulene » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:00 pm

i also think that the creators could try doing episodes about stuff that not a lot of people know about, like the Zoroastrian faith, for instance; or maybe people who are from Azerbaijian...
just a thought
ericc3000

Postby ericc3000 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:25 pm

Okay, here are my Ideas.

[*] Writers Strike Two: Hollywood wants to fire all of the writers in Television and Movies so they can make more room for Reality Shows, So TV and Movies start to suck more than ever before. Every movie has Adam Sandler, Jack Black, Tom Cruise and the cast of SuperBad in them so the boys need to prove to Hollywood how important Writers really are. (I know, it's a little out of date but it's still good satire in my opinion)

[*]If your Violent, I KILL YOU:
Russian Bans Terrence and Phillip because it's too irreverent and they want to ban all funny violent cartoons and satire from their country or they will cause violence to prove their point.

[*]Bradley comes to visit.: Butters' Bi-Curious friend Bradley comes over to visit with Butters, and somehow Butters' discovers what Bi-Curious really means and discovers his sexual preference.

[*]Free Love: Mr. Garrison is still confused over his sexual and gender so he discovers that he's bi-sexual or pan-sexual by joining a Hippie Cult which makes Garrison much more relaxed and happy at last. Because of Cartmen's hatred for Hippies, he finds a way to destroy the tribe once and for all.

[*]RIP Mr. Jefferson: The Boys discover that their next door neighbor is dead and are worried about who will take care of blanket, then a bunch of celebrities want to take care of them so they can look good in the tabloids and gossip newspapers.
CartmanHiredMe

Postby CartmanHiredMe » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:29 am

i think they should make an episode that revels that cartman and kyle are brothers. this episode is possible because no one knows the identy of cartmans mom, they both have the same blood type and they both have hated eachother since they met!!!! :santa:
FeifUmgotnn

Postby FeifUmgotnn » Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:51 pm

Strokes of…
(the title needs to evoke more of the debauchery & exploitation in the episode with some pun of “strokes of genius” and the stroking by the psychiatrist)

Cartman does something so horrific, equaled to feeding Scott Tenorman his parents, and is sent to Mr. Mackey’s office where he decrees that Cartman must visit a clinical child psychiatrist. In his absence Mr. Garrison unsuccessfully copes with the absence of Cartman and the outlet of frustration he was for his various transgressions with life, he begins to lash out at the class picking on Timmy who is sent to Mr. Mackey’s office with a similar report as Cartman because of Mr. Garrison’s overt frustration.

The clinical psychiatrist who is repeatedly out witted by Cartman, with Cartman baiting the psychiatrist during dream interpretation therapy, and/or any other outdated psychological exercises, which drives the psychiatrist to start giving Cartmen prescription medication for his psychopathic traits. When the standard medication does not work, the psychiatrist ups the dosage; and when that does not work, the psychiatrist attempts to brew a new medication just for Cartman mixing and matching anything within reach. Subsequently, the psychiatrist creates a form of meth amphetamines which Cartman takes and abuses, making him more out of control, lose weight (fat jokes), and knowing how the psychiatrist makes the drug he begins to make it himself and sell it on the streets and to the other kids in school getting very rich in the process.

While Cartman’s story is unfolding, the psychiatrist tries to work with Timmy’s problems but Timmy will only say “Timmy!” Refusing to work with the psychiatrist he prescribes that Timmy should take some time off of school and work on his anger issues at home with art therapy. During this free time Timmy starts to paint very abstract, wild, and mesmerizing paintings which catch the eye of an art collector/promoter/painter passing through town which sees Timmy’s paintings in the garbage on the curb and inquires about the creator of the work. Looking to exploit the situation because of his own lack of talent, the passerby pushes Timmy and his art into the limelight for the whole world to see. Everyone is consumed with Timmy’s talent to paint abstractly that they start selling for thousands, and then millions of dollars.

The psychiatrist is interviewed on behalf of society’s investigation of Timmy’s newly acquired status as a wunderkind modern artist. In this interview the psychiatrist denounces the paintings as being too intelligently created for an mentally challenged adolescent, and subsequently indicts the parents of Timmy, whom no one has cared to talk to throughout the entire episode, as being the perpetrators of the myth of Timmy The Painter the true creators of the great paintings.

The psychiatrist is indicted on creating and selling crystal meth, and for having his fragile clients (Cartman) peddle the drugs for profit of his fraudulent psychiatric practice, which he apparently has no degree to practice, and for molesting the children who are brought to him for counseling. Cartman learns no lesson, but loses 50 pounds or so from the meth binge. People accuse Timmy of painting on drugs (meth), his parents painting it for him who everyone thinks are some sort of failed artists living vicariously through their retarded son, and demands their money back – because as we all know, most people buy a name and not the substance when they buy art. The art promoter goes to jail for other fraud charges which he has been evading for some time under his original name – both the promoter and psychiatrist go to jail and get raped as they deserve for trying to exploit children. And finally, a mob rabble-rabble-rabbling outside Timmy’s house demanding to see his villainous parents who come out to the mob’s surprise to be as retarded as Timmy and they all stand their bewildered asking what to protest next.
Ropemaker

Postby Ropemaker » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:33 pm

Please do a Halloween episode!!
G.I. Joe costumes VS. Transformers!
bloody brawl from the 80's remakes
Just try to kill both directors and Kid Rock
Please just turn Kid rock into a slimy pile of smelly goo!
(like rob rhiner )
:parishilton: <-- kid rock
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:22 pm

There should be something about the Amish. Specifically, the idea that the Amish shun all technology when in reality, you see Amish people using tons of it. I mean, really, I go to a place that is supposed to be an Amish community and they use credit cards and cell phones and cars and order out for pizza and all that normal stuff. Not visitors, I mean the Amish themselves. I don't know how many Amish use technology and how many don't, but it might make an interesting thing to make fun of. Not sure what the actual plot would be, though.

Plus, I want them to do SOMETHING about swine flu (oh, I'm sorry, I meant H1N1.) Hysteria has to hit South Park. I mean, really, it's South Park, of course people are going to panic! And I know looking through what others have said that I'm not the only one.
LegiTxPoOrGuY

Postby LegiTxPoOrGuY » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:27 pm

Diabeteth wrote:There should be something about the Amish. Specifically, the idea that the Amish shun all technology when in reality, you see Amish people using tons of it. I mean, really, I go to a place that is supposed to be an Amish community and they use credit cards and cell phones and cars and order out for pizza and all that normal stuff. Not visitors, I mean the Amish themselves. I don't know how many Amish use technology and how many don't, but it might make an interesting thing to make fun of. Not sure what the actual plot would be, though.

Plus, I want them to do SOMETHING about swine flu (oh, I'm sorry, I meant H1N1.) Hysteria has to hit South Park. I mean, really, it's South Park, of course people are going to panic! And I know looking through what others have said that I'm not the only one.

if they use swine flu i bet they would do something with zombis like they did with pink eye

also i want tweek to be in more of the episodes
:tweek: pls
ironnathan

Startling discovery about "crab people"

Postby ironnathan » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:51 pm

The anagram for barack obama is "a bamako crab" bamako is in africa, barack obama is
half african. If you type in "a Bamako crab" into google images you get theses tags under
the images:

bamako, giant crab about to, about hermit crabs,on the way to, the crab legs, it isn't up on their
bamako, remixed: ufos over, ending up in, co-producer of, army of crabs, isolation and luxury in,
the griot appeared in, dimanche a bamako, by budapest-bamako, C.R.A.B, resemble a crab,

if you piece them all together you get:

Army of giant bamako crabs appeared in ufos over budapest. co-producer of C.R.A.B is "A bamako Crab".

Is the 44th president of the USA really a human or is he actually a bamako crab in a clever disguise
plotting the rise of the crab people prophasized by matt stone and trey parker?? you decide!!
Vonstilt

The best Idea

Postby Vonstilt » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:15 pm

Hey guys,
First time writer lifetime Watcher, and if there's anything I know it's south park and all of you are horrible at thinking up new ideas for episodes. Now here's what the new episode should be about SWINE FLU!!!! Everyone' been waiting for it but with no delivery. There's So much you can do with swine flu but here's my pitch. It's an underworld spoof where people start getting swine flu and turning into pigs, but then a new strain come out that is bear flu and people start turning into bears, and the boys find out that the only way to stop the spread of the flus and turn every1 back to normal is to take out the source which would be none other than... MAN BEAR PIG!!! And the underworld spoof could be them having a giant war or jus that man bear pig is the only one that can have both strains of the flu. Not to mention this would have to be the return of Al Gore... maybe as an excelceous bear (vampire) hunter. It's genious, and a current event. Kenny could even turn into a pig and end up being mistaken for a regular pig and gets sent to a slaughter house, but have him like dodging all these death traps to get out and be turned back into a human just to get run over by a truck, cause i don't feel like you guys are putting enough thought into how Kenny dies. So do you guys know what I am saying?
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:59 pm

Three words: kid in balloon. This seems like the sort of crap that would happen to Butters, though it could also happen to Kenny should they decide to kill off whichever boy gets trapped in the balloon. Or it could just be the four main boys in general.

Don't know what I'm talking about? Turn on any news channel. Is this idea in bad taste? Absolutely. But when has South Park ever been in good taste?

The fact that this all took place in Colorado made it dawn on me that South Park, a show that gets made in six days and can cover a current event as it's unfolding, is currently airing new episodes. It's very possible this might be the plot of 1310.
amtbaseball

Postby amtbaseball » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:57 pm

I have a good idea for a new episode. It has to do with the 6 year old in the balloon. What if an episode was made where the same thing happened to Scott Malkenson or Butters. Let me know what you think :D
maher101

Postby maher101 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:41 pm

Chef Ramzy from hell s kitchen comes to south park!
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:24 am

As it turns out, the kid was not only never in the balloon, but he was in the attic the whole time. That's just hilarious. It even happened in Colorado! This HAS to become a South Park episode! Butters would have fit the role had it turned out that the boy really was on the balloon (and Kenny if the boy had died), but since he wasn't on the balloon, it could be pretty much anybody. In fact, maybe it could be Cartman, and Kyle is secretly happy that Cartman might actually be dead, only for it to turn out that Cartman was in the basement playing with his dolls while all this transpired.

Return to “Episode Speculation”