New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
Diabeteth

Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Postby Diabeteth » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:33 am

KennyStanWendyFan wrote:As it turns out, the kid was not only never in the balloon, but he was in the attic the whole time. That's just hilarious. It even happened in Colorado! This HAS to become a South Park episode! Butters would have fit the role had it turned out that the boy really was on the balloon (and Kenny if the boy had died), but since he wasn't on the balloon, it could be pretty much anybody. In fact, maybe it could be Cartman, and Kyle is secretly happy that Cartman might actually be dead, only for it to turn out that Cartman was in the basement playing with his dolls while all this transpired.

And now it turns out the whole thing might be a hoax. This just keeps getting better and better!
Kody]\\

Postby Kody]\\ » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:46 pm

KennyStanWendyFan wrote:Three words: kid in balloon. This seems like the sort of crap that would happen to Butters, though it could also happen to Kenny should they decide to kill off whichever boy gets trapped in the balloon. Or it could just be the four main boys in general.

Don't know what I'm talking about? Turn on any news channel. Is this idea in bad taste? Absolutely. But when has South Park ever been in good taste?

The fact that this all took place in Colorado made it dawn on me that South Park, a show that gets made in six days and can cover a current event as it's unfolding, is currently airing new episodes. It's very possible this might be the plot of 1310.

I think it'd be awesome if it was Butters (and since the parents of the whole incident have admitted it was a hoax) and the parents act similar as they did in "Butters Very Own Episode"
Or, one day their in class and one boy is like "Where's Timmy?" and it flashes to a balloon with Timmy inside shouting "Timmy!!".
That would kill me. ha
GlennyScene

Postby GlennyScene » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:00 pm

I would like to see a remake of curious case of benjamin button :)
A guy who was be born old with the mind of a child
(Other then the film i would let him grow younger much faster , else the time structure doesn't fit )
anyways .. he would like to be friends with our guys from southpark (Cartman , Kyle , Kenny , Stan..)
But they rather see him as a freak and laugh at him ;D
And at the end of they show you see him becoming a child and turn into a foetus and splashes open , Would be awesome ;D
kuros234

Postby kuros234 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:01 am

Please please please have an episode to make fun of balloon kid. Butters, and his parents want to be on reality tv. Butters blurts out the scheme on live tv. Epic.
arfie01

Postby arfie01 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:41 pm

i hope an eppisode of the swine flu is done and i would love to see a christmas special that is really f***ed up. can you guys incorporate the lakers in there too some how.
brightboy

Academy Award episode

Postby brightboy » Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:43 pm

I already wrote a script for this, but they don't buy them. This thing needs to get made though, so here it is.

Cartman sets out to win an Academy Award. He has concocted the perfect formula and makes a movie starring Token as a gay, black, retarded, Jewish, cripple with AIDS during the holocaust. Of course Kyle is very upset about this and hilarity insues.
Aleicia

Postby Aleicia » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:07 am

My friend had the funniest f*cking script for an episode. It had something to do with one of those late night sleazy advertisements, but I can't seem to remember much else. Shame :\
Aleicia

Postby Aleicia » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:06 am

tomonius wrote:do more with australians :D

That would suck. It'd only be good if Australians helped in writing the script and stuff because outsiders don't understand Australian culture as well as the people who live or have lived there.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:05 am

I want an episode about a minor fourth grader.
rattrap007

Postby rattrap007 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:20 pm

I think they really need to mock the Heene family and Balloon Boy incident. The father deserves ridicule and heavy fines. Also bash the kids and make them look demonic compared to the South Park kids. They are little monster brats.

As for an episode on a minor character why not mock The Cleveland Show and do an episode where they completely change the intro and make it the Token Show and not have any of the main five boys (butters included as #5) in the entire episode except the last minute or something.
AxayPaulene

Postby AxayPaulene » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:22 am

here's my idea for a starter to a south park episode involving swine flu (its sorta a "boys-being-boys" type episode):

one of the gay pigs from Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boatride has escaped, probably because it got tired of its PIG partner. it wanted something bigger, something better, something more challenging; A HUMAN.
now this pig was a whore; it has herpes and has a little bit of the flu (but mostly herpes)
the boys find this pig at the back of their school (you know, where butters bottom bitch was selling kisses) waiting for someone to ask them if they "wanna have a good time".
Someone (most likely Cartman) dares either kenny or butters to kiss the pig (kenny would be bribed to do it and butters would be peer-pressured to do it)
but as the days pass on, nothing happens to butters (or kenny). they only get a little cough at most.
now some other random person has moved from some other state/country/continent and now sits right beside butters (or kenny). when they cough on him/her, IMMEDIATELY that person gets sick and dies the same day. this person also passes the disease to the rest of his/her family and when the family move back they all pass it on before dying as well.
And so starts the spreading of H1N1.
but here's the twist: NO ONE in south park gets the disease. NO ONE.
and then Matt & Trey could figure out the rest.... hehe :lol:

here's another idea for another episode of South Park:

one of the boys (most likely Cartman) or all of the boys in the class nominate Mr. Garrison for the show WHAT NOT TO WEAR, as a prank. But he gets accepted!! and when he goes on the show, his sexuality, sexual preferences, and beleifs are really challenged.
and to add more conflict and "drama", maybe Mr. Slave could be the hair & makeup guy!!! :D

wow. i just read this over. no wonder why Matt & Trey don't do fanfiction. my ideas suck. :lol:
djohnson7798

Postby djohnson7798 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:45 am

I think a better idea instead of David Beckham do Andrew Zimmern from Bizarre Foods. everyone hates that guy haha. He's fat does nothing and gets payed to travel all around the world and stuff his face.
XxXSouthParkRocksXxX

Postby XxXSouthParkRocksXxX » Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:22 pm

i think that sinse kyle is jewis and his perents are then they shold like go to isreal or sumthing i jest want to see my fav show in my contery man so HELP ME HERE PPL
pandora013

Postby pandora013 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:21 pm

hi there,

like i posted earlier here somewhere...let Kanye West be a frikkin' f*ggot camio every once an a while, why!

because this can be done...and...

because he keeps poppin' up everywhere! like the MTV awards haha. and irritates people A LOT!

thats because he likes fishdicks' and he's a total Nagger!

' so let thy Kanye West become the NEWWW alien!'

'behold as this lyrical genius will pop up every once a while' LOL

-GOD-

PS: like i said earlier, why wasnt he hupping one of those whales, while saying something dumbass like ' i just wanted to say i liked the olympics!'

something totally random and stupid. :).

let me know if you guys do, or hire me LOL.
Quantum Meshuggah

Postby Quantum Meshuggah » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:58 pm

The 2012 scare should be adressed, maybe not to take up the whole episode, but I think it would be funny to touch on it. Everyone knows that conversation always comes up when you and your friends are getting baked and no one wants to hear that sh*t. Also the history channel people have taken it too far, they're all douches. the end.

Return to “Episode Speculation”