New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
Michaeloptv

Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Postby Michaeloptv » Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:12 pm

That would never happen. Butters is too smart to just play a stink bomb game. and cartman will only confess if it has something in it for him.
purple angel 87

Postby purple angel 87 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:57 pm

Here are some ideas:

1. The stink bombing, and Stan, Clyde, Craig, Token, Cartman, or Kenny are responisble for it and it gets people sick

2. The boys return to Imaginationland to battle the evil characters again or someone who wants to control Imaginationland.

3. A vampire episode for Halloween or so spoofs for horror movies/stories such as "Carrie" "The Blob", "Sleepy Hollow",
"Halloween"

4. Do a "It a Wonderful Life" episode for either Randy, Stan, or Kenny

5. Have the kids perform a musical such as "Grease", "Sweeney Todd", "High School Musical"or "Wicked". Or Do a spoof of the musicals

6. Wendy stars in an episode like maybe she gets the kissing disease, and Stan gets blamed for it, but he didn't give her the disease since she didn't hang out with him. Or has problems with her family and her friends.
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:31 pm

I already love the Towelie goes to Rehab idea. As well as Kenny having his hood off for one full episode.

*now thinking of my own ideas*

(1 - idea) I think it would be kind of cute to see, Butters dealing with a pet in the house. Either a Dog or a Parrot maybe and his parents being so oddly strict about taking care of it.

(2-idea) I would kind like them to make fun of Delaware people (but I'm sure that would be hard to do). Have the Delaware people being like full of dull attitudes and being like the Canadians ( Behaving like that they don't get enough attention in America. Even though they are from America). The Delaware people can have something awesome or fun right in front of their noses and they will still show a dull attitude, towards everything and you can clearly understand why Delaware doesn't get much attention. That maybe a hard request. But I think that sure would be funny.

That's all I can think of at the moment.
icsws55

Postby icsws55 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:33 am

Michaeloptv wrote:That would never happen. Butters is too smart to just play a stink bomb game. and cartman will only confess if it has something in it for him.

Well, I tried to have South Park spoof '80s/'90s Nickelodeon (without that Spongebob Sh*tpants).
pdfsmail

Class goes to-How Rednecks saved the World-Comp. in FLORIDA

Postby pdfsmail » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:18 pm

This is based on actual experiences i have had:

Title: The other Hicks - or - Redneckville

The south park class won an all expense paid trip to Florida when they wrote a bunch of bullcrap essays on how Rednecks saved the world in class and will find out the grand prize winner at national redneck competition convention in Lakeland, FL - the winners will get a weeks extra paid trip to Disney and Daytona beach.

They still have to ride the bus to get there, which breaks down in a small poor ass (real btw) redneck town on the gulf coast called Inglis, of which the mayor has banned Satan and his minions (yes that really happened in real life). yet the town is still infested with Meth heads, coke addicts and Britney spear wannabes

After a horrible shock of the realization that not all of Florida is
beaches, palm trees and pretty girls, and that it is hot as hell (which is confirmed by kenny to be hotter) and is pancake flat, the class quickly rushes to fix the bus and get to Lakeland another 2.5 hrs away. While the bus is being repaired the boys, incl, Butters, Token, and Tweek explore. after a few minutes they are sweating like hell and all wear trunks and ditch the snow clothes in the garbage, and after losing a bet with cartman, Kenny has to wear regular clothes and plays a regular role in the group for the episode - with lines.The boys cross the main 4 lane road in town and narrowly escape being hit, kenny however, was far from the danger as he crossed last and hid.

The class fixes the bus and rushes to leave town, without the boys, who are now stranded and Redneckville Inglis, with Token. When the boys discover this they make plans to make Token look white and find a home to stay in.That is when Butters discovers the two nuclear reactor towers you can see, which looks just like Springfield from the simpson (and he starts having The simpsons already did it flashbacks the rest of the episode and goes nuts).

- While the class is gone, the town wins the best small town in colorado award and receives a big fancy statue. Which they have to carefully move to the other side of town.

-I have to cut this short but, the boys meet several heavily accented redneck local kids who show them the town & ropes. one who is soon to be moving to colorado (where in CO is unmentioned) named Patrick (or some other name)

-Kenny has an excellent time as Satan is banned from the town so kenny cant be killed as easily, many times Kenny easly avoids being killed.

-The other boys really think it sucks, especially the redneck mud beach on the coast (smells really bad)

-Concerns over the inglis locals oil drilling off the coast are brought up

-inglis kids discover Token is black and the SP boys have to run for lives (kenny finds a bicycle and escapes with butters) The others are caught and held at a kkk meeting, The one kid that will be moving to CO is not racist and tries to talk to the locals but gets run out of town, Cartman tries to escape by offering Token and kyle as slaves for his release. Tweek manages to get free without the kkk noticing and has to figure out how to save everyone.

- The rest of class makes it to lakeland, discovers its a big hick town with no beaches and plus its raining like hell (hurricane warnings on television). Garrison discovers the kids are missing and realizes where he left them.

-bus leaves to go back home, gets caught in hurricane, they make it to inglis and try to find the boys to get them out, meanwhile Tweek finds the KKK ammunition in a hick trailer and mud truck, freaking out and Dressed as rambo he uses the truck to run over some of the kkk and shoots others with semi automatic hunting guns, he manages to get out and release the others, they are chased by the remaning surviving kkk into where they find the bus looking for them, they get on the bus right when the kkk gets there and starts shooting shotgun shots fired at bus, large holes in bus. Tweek has seizure from coffee withdraw.

- Kenny and Butters ride a train to Colorado (as stowaways), Kenny starts telling butters that he needs to get a grip and stick up for himself. Eventually the train wrecks into the "best small town in colorado" statue while it was being transported across the tracks in south park and breaks it in front of kennys housecausing the train to derail, Butters dad is waiting for the train to pass, watches it wreck and sees butters and kenny emerge from rubble and leftovers of statue and train. Butters gets grounded again,for breaking the statue with a train. Butters actually flips off his dad,and tells him where to go, just to get beat. Kenny walks into his house, puts on a Parka. stating he had enough crip for the day.

- When the bus finally arrives back in Colorado, with large pieces missing and the large bullet holes, the kids realize they are still in their trunks and they left their snow clothes in FL, which are being burned by the inglis locals. So they are all freezing to death in South Park and suffering from sunburns from the florida sun. The one inglis local, the one good one, Patrick, is discovered alive, as a stowaway on the bus (under timmys wheelchair), and is left to live in SP on his own (for the time being) only accepted bc he tried to save them.

- After everyone is reunited in SP, the winner is announced on national TV, which was South Park, but since they were not there the inglis locals won, and the news shows the spectacular images of Disney and Beaches with hot models etc.... then they have breaking news where people flee from the beach covered in raw oil from a nearby offshore oil drill (which catches on fire from a lighning strike), and the hurricane hits the beach and blows everyone away.
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:17 pm

A simpler idea:

Butters gets tired of being grounded all the time and stands up to his parents. As a result his parents send him to stay with his hick cousin in Florida.

The boys (Stan Kyle Eric and Kenny) realize they they need Butters for one of there schemes and are going to go to FL to get him at any cost.
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:35 pm

Make it New Hampshire and I'm Totally with you on that one!!
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:39 pm

Stan and Cartman Liner:

"Dude, this place su*ks, they used to worship a rock and they have a gay bishop"

"I told you Stan, There is a reason why they say live free or die here".

"Okay, so Butters Cousin lives in North Conway, which is on top of a mountian (looks up towards MT. Washington)... God Da*mit!!
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:41 pm

one of the reasons i made it FL is because Butters states at the beginning of "Major Boobage" that his cousins in FL say they get high off of cat pee. But hey if he has a cousin in NH i guess.... whatever works, i like railing on FL alot since it is just one big hell hole lol.
Kezia

Postby Kezia » Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:25 am

Well.. Metallica already made an appearance..

Something involving Dave Mustaine.. hmm..

Anyone got an idea?
tribefan

Postby tribefan » Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:48 pm

My idea is similar to high school one as it will be in the future. I have a couple ideas of how this will happen. But it's Kyles Bar Mitzvah. One idea is he refuses to invite Cartman,. However Cartman wants to go because he wants to goto the party, and if you don't goto the service you can't just goto the party. So Cartman jut like Casa Bonita is willing to do anything to go just to be able to goto Kyles night time party that seems awesome. So Cartman sucks up to him at all costs and then Kyle lets him go and he behaves horribly in the service and almost ruins it for Kyle and his family by being anti semetic. Then because of that they kick him out and he can't goto Kyles party tries to sneak in and eventually gets caught ruining the party. Then it ends with the "I learned something" and realizes they should have a traditional party and it ends with a chair dance.

The other idea is in the present where Kyle goes to Hebrew School cause we've never seen him there we only assume he goes, an just make an adventure out of that somehow.
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:58 pm

Ah, Yes, You are my awesome!!

I was thinking the same thing about Kyle's Bah Mistfah.
:D :D
tribefan

Postby tribefan » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:06 pm

It's a great idea and would be used if kyle wasnt so young
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:17 pm

But who said that Kyle didn't go to one to "Prepare" for the upcoming event. Which this is South Park, so they could speed things up.

Cartman get's Jealous because of the Festivities.
Kyle is reading out of the Karan, for an upcoming reading/speech,

Idk, think about more...
tribefan

Postby tribefan » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:04 pm

You mean the torah the qua'ran is the islamic scriptures......but yeah a casa bonita like theme would be perfect with like a pre thing.....

Return to “Episode Speculation”