New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
rvolt

Kenny Joins The Military

Postby rvolt » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:28 pm

Kyle: But hes not old enough to join
Cartman: The whitetrash exemption act of 1983 allows all sons of former whitetrash war fighters to goto war at anytime war is waged, in result his family will get to live off base and feed off carepackages.

:::bombs hitting an iraqi base while kennys family eats beef jerky:::
rvolt

The Obama Decepticon

Postby rvolt » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:35 pm

When Obama finds himself losing more and more support for his presidency, he does all he can at a national convention to get the crowd back on his side.

Media: What are you going to do about Gitmo? What are you gonna do about wire taps? Why are we still at war? Why why why why are we continuing the Bush policies?

Event after event obama dodges questions by turning his events into a hip hop show.

Obama: Now just throw your hands in the air, and wave em like u just dont care!!
nwt000

Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Postby nwt000 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:48 am

Wow, 11 of the last 15 episode ideas are fail. I really think a NASCAR episode should happen.
NOFX21

I think we can all agree here

Postby NOFX21 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:23 am

Alright, I gotta say, I'm surprised this douche has not been the focus of an episode yet. I'm sitting here and watching comedy central, and the stand-up showdown is Chapelle vs. Dane Cook? Please! What kind of prick gets on a stage centered in a f*ckin stadium loaded with people to do stand-up? Maybe like Richard Pryor or Carlin or something but not this tool. He's so far up his own ass he can tickle his gall bladder with his tongue. He needs to visit Denver and have an encounter with the boys from southpark. Maybe, just maybe it will reveal his douchiness to the masses once and for all. I'm not going to try to tell you how to do it, just saying, it would put my mind at ease to see it. S'il vous plait et merci.
rvolt

Postby rvolt » Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:55 pm

nwt000 wrote:Wow, 11 of the last 15 episode ideas are fail. I really think a NASCAR episode should happen.

What kind of idea is that... Why nascar? what should it be about? What is the underlining plot, and what makes it funny to you?

I THINK WE SHOULD DO AN EPISODE ABOUT ROCKS. lmao
rvolt

Re: I think we can all agree here

Postby rvolt » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:24 pm

NOFX21 wrote:Alright, I gotta say, I'm surprised this douche has not been the focus of an episode yet. I'm sitting here and watching comedy central, and the stand-up showdown is Chapelle vs. Dane Cook? Please! What kind of prick gets on a stage centered in a f*ckin stadium loaded with people to do stand-up? Maybe like Richard Pryor or Carlin or something but not this tool. He's so far up his own ass he can tickle his gall bladder with his tongue. He needs to visit Denver and have an encounter with the boys from southpark. Maybe, just maybe it will reveal his douchiness to the masses once and for all. I'm not going to try to tell you how to do it, just saying, it would put my mind at ease to see it. S'il vous plait et merci.

I agree. I laugh at everything, but DANE COOK. I don't even understand why the crowd is laughing sometimes. In an hour of comedy, I get a couple smirks out of DC. And how dare they line him up with chappelle
rdelin1000

Best episode Idea

Postby rdelin1000 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:44 am

Please I honestly hope for the love of God that Trey and Matt make an episode entirely dedicated to the rip of guidos and guidettes. I have never..ever enjoyed being called a bro by some jacked and tan fag that likes to put on a little lip gloss, Its upsetting where humans especially guys have stooped to the level of looking like complete these jokers. It upsetting to know its irreversible but anyway, DO YOUR WORST i know a ton of people that would love for this episode to be made, oh and ps, i think it would be so funny to see butters a little guido too haha
metboi07

Postby metboi07 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:36 pm

No idea really, but I'd love to see a new episode with Garrison and Mr. Hat. Or a new Damien episode.
BeachBoy87

Postby BeachBoy87 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:48 am

I sincerely predict the next episode will be an entire queef sisters special. Trey has talked about doing this in the season 13 commentary. Since it's obvious the last one is set up as a 2 part episode, I think they're gonna f*ck over everyone again. And if I'm right I'm so excited.
MyFootsZZZ

Postby MyFootsZZZ » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:52 pm

I'll bet it's Chef, (now Darth Chef), and I think Kenny = dying. Since this is all rehashing some of the things South Park's been most known for. I wonder if they wont get the Catholic church involved too. Just because the episode seemed to be about people South Park's offended or ripped on. Not just famous people. They did say they promised Jesus what was ok to do with Muhammad, to which Randy replied "Jesus doesn't matter when dealing with Muhammad". I'm not sure about the Catholic church though, but I've got a feeling about Darth Chef, (by extension the Super Adventure Club/ Scientology), and Kenny dying.

I hope to hear a standard;

"Oh my God! They killed Kenny"

I also think there should be so much turmoil in South Park that's it gets national attention. It's to the point where there looks to be what looks like some sort of relief effort, with past presidents and members of both parties behind him, Barack Obama speaks on behalf of all of government to tell the town to 'go screw itself'.

Someone on another board said Cartman's Dad is Gerald B. Which would make Cartman half-Jewish. This is like an episode of Lost.
misterhankey

Postby misterhankey » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:52 pm

South Park is planning its own Tea Party, and Randy Marsh is its coordinator. However, protests arise and Kyle is planning on protesting. Cartman discovers that most protesting don´t pay taxes... including Kyle. So, Cartmans plan is to dupe the non=payers (including Kyle) into the soylent green party crashers (he thought that using the word green, would get more support... but little do they know it´s SOYLENT green, and he wants to turn all protesters into food for the tea party members) He trys to get Kyle to be the first member to go in the food processor that Cartman created... but, somehow Kenny falls in first, can comes out as sausage.
Cartman gets scolded, the tea party disbands, but the food processor gets disguised, and is put near Cartman´s mothers bedroom, where he uses it to lure his mother´s male guests.

Bom final de semana!
DMHR100

Postby DMHR100 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:56 am

It was weird that some of the last episodes have a little resemblance with the fanfics ideas that i had. That the kids go into writing and making look like an addiction something simple like chicken (I thought in something else) it kinda bother me but it was just a coincidence. If They made something with kites or one of the characters turning very smart i will begin to worry.

(sorry for my english, i'm from Chile)
Drag0nflamez

Postby Drag0nflamez » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:10 pm

Maybe an episode about left handed people.
It starts with Cartman making fun of lefthanded people because they have to buy more expensive products if they would fit into their hands properly (like scissors), then some left-handed guy moves to South Park and Cartman always makes fun of him.

At the 'I've Learned Something Today'-part, Stan & Kyle would say that the lives of left-handed people are a little harder then other people, but still possible.

I'm left handed, and got no problem with this at all :) would be nice if it was made.
jznuri34

Re: episode suggestion

Postby jznuri34 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:26 pm

StanMarsh19 wrote:I think they should do a single character special again like they did with Pip and Butters, but this time with Tweek, 'cos he's just Awesome!

Agreed. Tweek f___ing rules and I really don't think he's ever really gotten his due in regards to episodes aside from the underpants gnomes in season 2 and a small handful of episodes from seasons 3 and 6. What would be really awesome would be if his parents decided to detox him from caffeine. Imagine the possibilities if Cartman turned out to be fathered by Gerald Brofloski and was committed after going insane and ended up with Tweak detoxing from coffee also insane and his roommate. Sweet, huh? :)
jznuri34

Re: A south park episode idea

Postby jznuri34 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 pm

Pencheff wrote:if your ideas were so great you would be Trey or Matt, not just some douche that tries to be funny, posting some bs on a forum.

Although I do truly love South Park and find myself in agreement with some of Matt and Trey's ideas, I do consider myself to be a quasi-intelligent human being with a mind of my own and feel obligated on behalf of whomever you were referring to with this remark to say &*%# YOU! I only recently signed on to this website for fun as my life is currently crap and have little better to do. I don't know Matt and Trey any more than you do but from what I've listened to from their mini-commentaries on their DVDs, they don't appear to be any kind of political or philosophical geniuses. They're simply two douches (much like the rest of us common folk) who caught a lucky break with a viral email back in the 90's and managed to capitalize on it via intelligent social and political satire that any number of educated people who watch this show could do just as well. I don't mean to detract from the work they've done, but once you deify these men as being able to walk on water or cure cancer or solve all of society's ills, then you're way more lame than any of the commentators you've seen fit to criticize and call douches. So please, don't be lame. In essence, we're all just douches. It's just that only a chosen few of us are able to profit from a few clever ideas.

Return to “Episode Speculation”