New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
Hayley B

Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Postby Hayley B » Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:11 am

I keep looking at pdfsmail's banner and I'm staring at Butters' mad expression. That's the expression I can see him doing with the knowledge of Bennigans closing. :lol:
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:31 am

ya, I remember mentioning earlier to him that the shirt he is wearing would be perfect! :lol:
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:38 am

Ya thats kinda what i was thinking in the Bennigans episode - the way Butters looks here - can you guess which episode i got him from to make him like that?

He has appeared in black before (for example Tonsil trouble at 7:40) but he wasnt angry...

i have always wanted to see a black shirt emo butters and this would be an excellent opportunity!
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:00 am

While I was at work today. I was imagining a tribute that they could do for the death of Isaac Hayes while including Chef on South Park.

I kept imagining that maybe some how the boys or the town of South Park will get the last pieces of Chef's chocolate salty balls and regain a little more memory of Chef again and then altogether sing "Chocolate Salty Balls".

I kept thinking that would be silly and yet touching at the sametime.
KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:34 am

Probably already been suggested, but anyway, how 'bout a goth Kenny? Like, maybe he overhears the goths talking 'bout death and stuff and he's like "You guys have no idea about death", and they get talking and he gradually starts spending more time with them than the boys and slowly turns goth. Maybe he gets with the goth girl. The boys don't even notice until Kyle keeps getting closer and closer to fatal accidents, and they realise something's wrong. Eventually they try and get him to hang out with them again, since class is boring without his perverted jokes (and the fact that Kyle can't come back from the dead) but Kenny says he'd rather hang out with the goths who appreciate him rather than the boys, who always seem to take him for granted. In the end they can't convince Kenny to go back to them, and maybe he spends a few episodes as a goth. And for a twist, at the end, some random new kid is walking past Kyle and dies. A background story could be Mr. Garrison becoming a bisexual hermaphrodite.
mONKEYdUDETTE64

Postby mONKEYdUDETTE64 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:03 pm

VoRuVa wrote:My idea is about David Beckham going to L.A.Galaxy
His on his plane, but something goes wrong and the plane crashes near South Park.
Stan and Kyle are trying to help him go to L.A.
but Cartman, knowing how much money will David get, trys to become his agent at all cost! :P

How about a parody of one of those soap opera's . kyle falls in love with wendy and stan and kyle have this big fight and wendy has to choose between stan and kyle or something like that.
Pissout

Postby Pissout » Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:44 am

Lately we've been getting a swarm of ridiculously stupid movie trailers for movies like "Epic Movie", "Meet the Spartans", "Superhero Movie", "Date Movie", Disaster Movie", ect.

In other words, the movies made by 2 of the 6 writers from Scary Movie. Anyone else agree that these movies should be put in their place already? I think if South Park were to have an episode that mocks the quality of these "D" movies, maybe Hollywood would stop spitting out all this garbage every few months.
Kobb

Postby Kobb » Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:56 am

I actually had a funny idea for a SP episode for a couple days now.

It would start off with Cartman throwing a sleep over with Stan, Kyle, and Kenny, and he tells the guys to go straight to bed. When everyone else falls asleep, Cartman gets a bunch of laxitive supplements and gives them to Kyle then goes back to sleep. Cartman wakes up expecting Kyle to have just crapped himself but Kyle actually suffers kidney failure and is rushed to the hospital.

While Kyle is at the hospital, a charity group begins to start raising money for Kyle in a seperate storyline by using deceptive methods and such. While Kyle is in the hospital, the nurses show him the TV with a brand new digital cable network that has access to over 4000 channels as well as locally hosted channels. Cartman eventually catches wind of this and decides to go with Stan, Kenny, and Butters to the hospital. They wake up Kyle who yells at them to leave when suddenly an anti-american broadcast turns on where terrorists begin discussing their plans in a cheerful day-time news manner.

The rest of the episode would focus on the boys finding and trying to stop these terrorists, as well as the charity group trying desperately to raise money to no success.

I'm planning on writing this as a fanfic so...
iamsouthparkman

Postby iamsouthparkman » Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:13 pm

I think a good South Park episode would be That the boys want to learn how to play soccer, but they suck so they want to stop but all the parents want them to keep playing, sort of like the baseball episode, but then the terrorists attack during the championship and one kills Kenny. then Randy thinks that it's part of the halftime show so he doesnt care, and everyone else is running around. then all the woman at the game decide to flash the terrorists their boobs. all there terrorists get shocked and the men and kids call the police while beating the terrorists up. yeah, that's sick. :unhoodedkenny:
cartmanfan321

Postby cartmanfan321 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:05 pm

I want them to do a starwars epiode where cartman is darth vader oh and kenny could be obi wan cause he dies stan is han solo and klyle is luke so then cartman fights kyle it's perfect!!!! this is a really good idea every body would love this if someone could get this to matt and trey i'd be so HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pissout

Postby Pissout » Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:19 am

Hm, don't you think there are enough parodies of Starwars out there? ...Plus I think they've done a few parodies of it already.
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:24 am

Family Guy did it.

What about an episode about a blizzard.
The power goes out, school is closed, the parents can't get home from work etc...Kenny trying to get out of his house in the snow haha!

Anybody, Help me develop this. :?
Tenza

Postby Tenza » Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:48 am

Ok its about the upcoming election.Spoof the canidates. MaCain is secertly a skelton disguised as a human(to represt that hes an old fart) that is trying to talk over the world or something and Barrack is secerly a terrorist (casued it was found out that he was musliam <-not trying to be racist->) who is trying to make the americans pay for there injustice to Allah or something. Please refine this idea at will, i just want to see a presidantional spoof! (i know i cant spell for sh*t)
Kobb

Postby Kobb » Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:16 am

Tenza wrote:Ok its about the upcoming election.Spoof the canidates. MaCain is secertly a skelton disguised as a human(to represt that hes an old fart) that is trying to talk over the world or something and Barrack is secerly a terrorist (casued it was found out that he was musliam <-not trying to be racist->) who is trying to make the americans pay for there injustice to Allah or something. Please refine this idea at will, i just want to see a presidantional spoof! (i know i cant spell for sh*t)

I think it would be funny if both candidates came to town and the kids found them out, but when the kids told people the adults, but they didn't care any only worried about minor things. Like "The Democrats wanna take away our guns!" or "The Republicans wanna get gays persecuted!" Once the adults finally realize what McCain and Obama really are, they'd decide they simply can't vote despite the facts that there are Libertarians and Independents and such.
cartmanfan321

Postby cartmanfan321 » Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:50 am

pissout my idea is really good m'kay!!!!!!!! but those were just parodies not a episode

Return to “Episode Speculation”