New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
stuartcs89

Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Postby stuartcs89 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:18 pm

my episode idea is to have an alabama vs auburn iron bowl episode. Where there are a bunch of stupid alabama and auburn fans acting ridiculous. Have Mr. Updyke in the episode poisoning the trees on the auburn campus(was a real event in 2012). Have the radio talk show host Paul Finebaum secretly ruling everybody through his radio talk show. Finally all of the southpark characters will be in the middle of everything with great character development.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:54 pm

Apple’s CEO
This CEO just came out as gay. His name is Tim Cook and it sounds like a funny subject to make fun of.

Weed
So the four boys steal a joint from Shelly and get high.

Cartman gets a dog
So Cartman gets a German Shepherd and the fun begins. Like the dog attacks people and humps people. Cartman could talk German to the dog about killing Kyle and Jews and just give funny commands to the dog in German and scare people. The dog craps and pisses on everyone’s lawns and Cartman never picks it up. It can even leave a steamer in Stan’s house and the school. Could be great for one plot. The dog can be killed somehow at the end. Also what if Cartman is diagnosed with a health problem that allows him to have a dog with him at all times. It could be like epileptic seizures and so Cartman gets a free dog to help him when he gets seizures. Of course Cartman can be faking the whole time. So Cartman would be allowed to have his German Shepherd in school as I have seen this in the news before. The dog could kill Kenny also.
johnjackson88

Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]FLESHLIGHT EPIS

Postby johnjackson88 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:40 am

THE GENERAL IDEA IS THAT MEN ARE USING FLESHLIGHTS WHEN THEY ARN'T GETTING ENOUGH PU-TANG. EVENTUALLY THEY START TO PREFER THE FLESHLIGHT OVER THERE WIFES ROASTBEEF PUSS. AND ONE MORE SIDE STORY IS THAT CARTMAN FINDS A WAY TO PENETRATE THE ILLUMANTI CIRCLE AND JOIN THE RANKS AND TAKE IT DOWN USING HIS CLEVER f*cked UP MIND
joshferrell

Postby joshferrell » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:38 pm

Gotta make fun of Grumpy Cat the Movie...wow this looks horrible.. :?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrSPuBYm-Cw
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:50 pm

Well, it is a Lifetime movie. :/
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:32 am

Shelly’s very own episode!
I was thinking of kind of like how Butters got his own episode but with Shelly. It could follow Shelly around and even show finally the Middle School and all the kids there and the happenings going on. Shelly has gotten lots of screen time this season so why not have this idea for season 19. It could show the Marsh family but they would be in the background. Does Shelly have any friends? Well some could be created and or maybe a new boyfriend could be in the episode. Maybe she has a lunch table of people she sits with and is friends with them or she could be part of a after school program and makes friends that way. It could be both males and females friends she spends time with. I’m sure there are enough unused Shelly jokes lying around to fill up an episode. She could definitely talk into the camera when she goofs up and say turd a lot and maybe some new catch phrases. This idea will probably never happen but I thought it would be a real sweet episode. Maybe too girly of an idea? This is a mainly guy show but I wouldn’t mind one episode about Shelly. Maybe it could center around an upcoming school dance that Shelly wants to go to and how she needs a boyfriend and someone to go with. It could have a Shelly intro to the episode also, like the Goth kids got.

Cruise Ship
So what if Cartman and his mom go on a cruise but all of the other passengers are minorities.

Down Syndrome Son
So I had this funny idea for a movie but thought I would share it as it could be used for an episode also. So it is a movie where a pot head maybe in his 20’s has a kid with a chick he met at a party but learns that his future son has down syndrome. It would cover the before the child is born and all the way up to maybe the child is as old as the father was when he had the son. The father would bring the kid to parties but his kid is retarded, real wacky right? It would be a comedy and have some serious scenes to it also. Maybe say it is a drama also? I am thinking with all the drugs and alcohol people use when having sex that a good percentage of children born have problems and well this movie would get to tell of that story no one hears about.

Salutations with Satan
A new Satan adventure. Who knows what he will be up to this time.

Marijuana
More states just legalized it! When will California, maybe 2016? Something pot sounds fun.

Neo Nazis
I have this idea of two Neo Nazi best friends. They would be like Terrance and Phillip but no farts and more Nazi. Maybe it could show them as kids and they would currently be in their 20’s. Who knows what fun these two would have. They could have German first names.

Wayne D
I have this kid that is so like Wayne D that lives in the same city as me. But this guy rides a bicycle that has a sound system hooked up to it. Has anyone ever seen someone with one of these? They ride all around the city and especially in parking lots where people are eating and stuff and blast music on their bikes sound systems. He has like a giant bass speakers hooked up to the handle bars that is like tied to them somehow and plays rap music. He is very ghetto and rides in like circles listening to music all day. Its like he has no job and can’t afford a car so he created this bootleg bicycle with speakers and just like rocks out to rap music all day. It would be so funny to see Wayne D riding around South Park with a bike like this. I’d take a picture of it but I’m afraid of this kid. I tried to find a picture or video of something like it but no videos and the pictures are more then the way this kid has it. Here is a picture of a kid with a bike all decked out with speakers. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_QvSi3BrEMBA/R ... /bike2.jpg
The picture is a lot more then I am thinking of but still I want to see something like this on South Park. Maybe all the kids get into doing this with their bikes too and because they all get into liking rap music. I would die if something like this aired and then to get to see this kid again. I mean you would think someone would tell him to watch South Park if it had a bike like that on it right? Also when ever I see the pokemon Scraggy I think of Wayne D. Is it just me??? Maybe a joke about that too.

The Great Minority Uprising
Okay so somehow minorities throw together an uprising in the U.S. to get rid of all whites. There form of communication could have been hidden in different forms of media and that is how they spread their plans to take over the U.S. and kill or imprison all whites. Maybe whites were just too stupid and couldn't see the hidden messages but it was clear to a few of white genocide being broadcasted. This could be a 2 or 3 parter as it would be easy to write for I predict. Minorities couldn't wait to make whites minorities and put their plan into effect. They couldn't wait to even though they were turning white men and women into minority parents by mating with there enemies to turn them. They could act like Nazis and put people into concentration camps and it could end with Europe saving the U.S. after they ridded themselves of all minorities. Or another ending sounds fine.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:42 pm

Beelzaboot’s Revenge
It would show Canadian Hell and could have Beelzaboot plotting to take down Satan and Earth with the help of other countries satans and devils of other religions.

Torture
I was thinking of someone like Obama being kidnapped and held for ransom. But while he is being held captive he is given a sex change and must now be a prostitute for tons of men each day. So at the end when Obama or whoever is rescued or the ransom is paid off he would be a used up drug addicted prostitute. Funny right?

Stan Lee
What if it has Stan Lee as a guest like appearance? He is real old but he helped create so many great comic book characters and stuff. I don’t know what should happen but seeing him would be funny. He could die also I wouldn’t mind. He will have to go someday I mean the guy is like 92. What if comic book characters started to come alive and start killing many people through out the world? Maybe some sort of story could be written about that. Or what if you do one like Marvel Vs DC and which one is better? Could be like Xbox Vs Playstation with the Black Friday episode.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:22 am

Joining the Military
So I guess it could be the parents or the kids but I think it would be funny to see some of the people of South Park to join the military.

The Asses of Evolution
So why not focus on human kinds butt? Humans are suppose to be more evolved then other species butt yet our butts need to be wiped a lot after a sh*t. How are we better if all other species don’t have to wipe their butts and we do? This question must be answered on an all new South Park. Perhaps it is that the feeling people get when they have sh*t stuck between their cheeks makes them smarter? The episode could also have people defending evolution and people who are against it.

Creepy Clown
So what if a clown starts appearing in South Park and scares everyone. California has this problem now so I was thinking of a play on it. Like the clown could be on the internet at certain places in South Park. Butters could have a fear of clowns or maybe Scott Malkinson.

ISIS
What if someone in South Park converts to Islam and then later joins ISIS. Sounds kind of normal of an idea and it is a popular subject.

Bill Cosby
I know everyone must be paying attention to this one as Bill Cosby is kind of a big name. I wonder what will happen with it. Its not as bad as the Penn State locker room but I am starting to think Bill may be in trouble. If he did it you have got to make fun of him.
joshferrell

Postby joshferrell » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:14 pm

yes they should totally do an episode with Bill Cosby and his long black jello pudding pop with the creamy center.. also Charles Manson should be in it since he's getting married soon..maybe a criminal thanksgiving special...lol..
ToonFan1994

Postby ToonFan1994 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:47 pm

Too Much Flame War!

IGN's controversial complaint of a highly anticipated new game sparks massive outrage in the town of South Park. The boys get Wendy's help with no other choice in order to get IGN to change the review before the flame war escalates!
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:22 pm

Butters the Neo-Nazi
Butters realizes that the white race in on the decline and that he is part of it. He learns of white nationalism and decides to become a neo-Nazi.

SheZow
SheZow was a kid TV show about a 12 year old boy that has a magic ring that turns him into a girl super hero. I thought this was fake and can’t believe people would make such a show for kids. I think kids are messed up enough and now they can watch transgender or cross dressing TV shows for them. Either way I think it could be used for some sort of joke. Sounds like normal South Park to me anyways.

Chocolate Shortage
So I guess there is going to be a chocolate shortage one of these days in the future. That will suck monkey balls. I am not a big chocolate guy but still I like to have some maybe once a month and then the idea that I will not be able to get it at all is a buzz kill. So if and when this happens it will have a home in one of my suggestions for a new episode.

Boyhood
The movie Boyhood is an okay movie and film critics seem to love it. Maybe something like this movie could happen.
Laiqalasse

Postby Laiqalasse » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:33 am

R. Kelly takes control of the space program
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:59 am

James Bond
I will say this again because the new Bond movies name just got released and it is Spectre. I’d love a Bond filled episode and it can happen next season, I hope.

WoW Nigga
There are the WoW commercials and the game but the commercials rate now have an orc and his face is all over the screen. What if you do something on how blacks are orcs? I have felt this way since Warcrafts beginning. I can’t avoid this conclusion and also hearing about the orcs background stories. I feel people who play as orcs are playing as black. Whites who do this will end up with biracial family members. I feel like I am with a white traitor sometimes as they will say they like orcs and then from there it is easy to see how they feel about the current protests and sh*t. I believe nothing has ever been done with Warcraft and how the orcs are blacks yet. Please do this next season.

Toto- Africa
I am talking about the 90’s song Africa. For me and my peoples getting some brains down in Africa was = equal to getting your dick sucked. I think this song could lend its hand to craft an episode somewhat. Its just suck an awesome song and says cheers which for me and others is a Game Informer phrase. It would be fun to hear about the kids talking about cock sucking again and with this song.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:20 am

Cuba
It will be to see where all of this takes us but it may lead us to a sunny spot in Cuba for a fun cigar filled South Park episode! I can already see the family vacationing there. I remember Kyle wrote Fidel a letter that changed everything once but I think an episode about Cuba by September could be procured.

Buffalo Wild Wings
Okay so this is a sports bar and I love it there. I go like every Thursday. I see that there are some in Colorado and so I would recommend one of these restaurants being in am episode. Like have the like 22 beers on tap... about, I can't really remember how many. Still it is a fun time and good fattening wings. The blazing sauces is great and nice and hot. The other food is okay but it makes up for it with the TV's everywhere and hot waitresses. maybe one opens up in South Park and puts the pressure on Skeeter's Bar?
Gernbern

Postby Gernbern » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:18 pm

Okay. Take a deep breath. No TL;DR in dis bitch.

Heads up: the text I'ma reference is called "Contemporary Social and Sociological Theory", by Kenneth Allan. Second Edition. Pages 211-223.

Man, I LOVED S18E10! I kinda feel like Game Grumps would have been better in there.
OKAY. I've been losing sleep over the possibility that the internet represents an agent of dissolution of the sovereign nation state. Russia. China. The U.S.; they're all fair game.

Exhibit A: China's "Naked Officials" who are guilty of fleeing their "City Country" and "City Positions", with families and government money in tow. I hope not to come across as ethnocentric; I've spent a few months in Shanghai and a few years learning the Mandarin language and culture. Notice the millennia-old virtues of filial piety ("孝"; "Xiao4"; "Sh'yow") and patriarchal veneration of one's elders; not so different from our culture, perhaps. Is the word "Senate" not related to the seniors of Greek society? I propose that the flight of these "Naked Officials" from positions of power in the P.R.C. is evidence of Confucianism's inability to gibe with modernity and the internet, at least in the political hemisphere.

Furthermore, I propose some parallel between that and OUR nation.

The reason I am including an academic text in this post is because I need CREDIBLE SUPPORT for my proposal! Manuel Castells! MANUEL CASTELLS! He's a professor of Sociology (U of So Cal?) and has already proposed a blueprint for what I'm describing!

According to Castells, the state is currently suffering a crisis of legitimation in the network society; "its sovereignty has been undermined by 'global flows and trans-organizational networks of wealth, information, and power'."

This undermining is twofold: the sovereign state is actively failing to meet the peoples' demands, AND "Resistance Identities" are forming to challenge this failure and themselves address the abstracts to which we attach so much meaning. "I can't breathe" comes to mind.

What's a "Resistance Identity"?

In Castells' words, there are three major "Identities" at play in this global dialogue: Legitimizing, Resistance, and Project Identities.

Those with Legitimizing Identities support existing state/power structures. Those with Resistance Identities "emotionally emerge and stand against the legitimizing identity". Those of Project Identities "emerge seeking to enact social/political change". The hacker coalition "Anonymous" comes to mind for the third party.

However, Castells proposes that Project Identities are suffering the same fate as Legitimizing ones, "because both share the same social basis: the civil sphere and democratic government defined by the nation-state."
HOWEVER, Castells ALSO proposes that Resistance Identities can continue to produce NEW Project Identities, and as such represent "the main potential source of social change in the network society."

MAN, I'm tired of saying this BUT HOWEVERRRR, Resistance Identities, forming out of dissatisfaction with Legitimizing Identities, have the capacity to elicit no more action from its crowd than an inward turning of its gaze, to the appealing interior of the social microcosm formed by the Resistance Identity. Pewdiepie may be popular, but does he stand on a platform of change? Not particularly. Not his fault, but I don't see major changes coming out of his fan base. Such societies can be simultaneously rich and militantly exclusionary in their nature.

Man, you know I like this show if I'm talking THIS much, but what we have here is apparently another Resistance Identity. HOWEVER, I see that Parker and Stone advocate amiable exchange and difference of opinion in a way that is distinctly unlike more isolated counter cultures (4chan? The Tea party? Jeff Foxworthy's Country counter culture is Castells' provacative choice). Yay!

SO, the pre-internet African American Civil Rights Movement (1954-68; Wikipedia, bear in mind) may have been a battle of ideals, carried out in the streets, and ultimately taken to the heart of D.C.'s tangible, bureaucratic walls, BUT "whoever, or whatever, wins the battle of people's minds will rule, because mighty, rigid apparatuses will not be a match, in any reasonable time span, for the minds mobilized around the power of flexible, alternative networks."

Multinational entities like ISIS represent (predatory) social constructs, capable of changing shape and hopping from nation to nation. The bovine dinosaurs we call nations cannot move, adapt, or cooperate well enough to address these vultures/viruses.

But WHO or WHAT catalyzes and mobilizes these impalpable campaigns? Is South Park a catalyst? Is Pewdiepie??

Castells writes that there are two types of "symbol mobilizers": "those social actors able to influence information and imagery."
"Prophets": Prophets can "create information and imagery and mobilize the network." Example: Samuel L. Jackson wearing an "I Can't Breathe" T-shirt.

The "decentralized activity of the network itself" is the second avenue of symbol mobilization. Cripes- I'm starting to lose MYSELF. Basically, the internet's greatest impact on people is its influence on their minds; "impact on society rarely stems from a concerted strategy, masterminded by a center."

WRAP-UP TIME:

"There is a continuing subtle pervasiveness of incremental changes of symbols processed through multiform networks, away from the halls of power. It is in those back alleys of society, whether in alternative electronic networks or in grassrooted networks of communal resistance, that I have sensed the embryos of a new society, labored in the fields of history by the power of identity."

The Zeitgeist is out there already; South Park has caught a whiff of this in the clash between "Let's Plays" and the televised, commercialized Holiday Matinee. I feel this could be developing faster than we might realize. If anything, It'd make me squeal with joy if this dynamic got a bit in some episode.

Now, have I provided fodder for your episodes in a courteous and prompt fashion!?

Return to “Episode Speculation”