They need to take the piss out of High School Musical.

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
TetrisRock

They need to take the piss out of High School Musical.

Postby TetrisRock » Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:28 am

They could do like... a pisstake version. It's far too easy but it'd be hilarious if they did it right.
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:47 am

They could do like... a pisstake version

How'd that be any different from the actual film :?:
{}Butters{}

Postby {}Butters{} » Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:47 am

SuperMaids wrote:
They could do like... a pisstake version

How'd that be any different from the actual film :?:

Lol.
sarahw

High School Musical

Postby sarahw » Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:52 am

Or they could have everyone in South Park obsessed with High School Musical. It would be so funny if it was a plan to distract children in order for crab people to take over or something. :lol:
Unhooded Kenny

Postby Unhooded Kenny » Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:11 am

They should have an episode called Elementary School Musical and there could be a lot of singing and dancing, and they can even incorporate Dreamgirls and Hairspray. I can just see Cartman dressed as a plump chick with wig and everything. And they could give Kenny a song to sing and not just have him doing backing vocals.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:20 am

I would be cool if they did a musical episode. (I realize BLU was their big musical, but another one'd be nice.)
ushankasrockmysocks

Postby ushankasrockmysocks » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:51 pm

Unhooded Kenny wrote:They should have an episode called Elementary School Musical and there could be a lot of singing and dancing, and they can even incorporate Dreamgirls and Hairspray. I can just see Cartman dressed as a plump chick with wig and everything. And they could give Kenny a song to sing and not just have him doing backing vocals.

I think that's a really good idea! Incidentally, the guy who did the music for Hairspray is Marc Shaiman, the same guy who with Trey wrote all the BLU songs. I can totally see them spoofing it, as well as other recent (and not recent?) musicals such as Dreamgirls. You're right, Cartman could SO spoof Jennifer Hudson, do a huge musical number where he sings his little heart out and makes our ears bleed.
And I'd like Kenny to sing again. Well, if an episode called "Elementary School Musical" comes up, I'll know where I heard about it first!

P.S. BRMbug, you're thinking about a sort of musical episode like Buffy did, aren't you? Hmmm. That's a very interesting idea. However, I don't know how they could make a convincing "musical" episode that's only a half-hour long....
Shas'O Marsh

Postby Shas'O Marsh » Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:37 am

I think it'd suck. Not a fan of television shows that have musical episodes.
SuperMaids wrote:emotionally-lacking secretly transvestite homo-hunting hompohobes and AIDS-crazed ass-rammers
candies

Postby candies » Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:26 am

Unhooded Kenny wrote:They should have an episode called Elementary School Musical and there could be a lot of singing and dancing, and they can even incorporate Dreamgirls and Hairspray. I can just see Cartman dressed as a plump chick with wig and everything. And they could give Kenny a song to sing and not just have him doing backing vocals.
Cartman dressed as a plump chick? That'll will be very unearthly and yet quite interesting. Hairspray would be the perfect parody in the upcoming episodes to me.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:49 am

ushankasrockmysocks wrote:BRMbug, you're thinking about a sort of musical episode like Buffy did, aren't you? Hmmm. That's a very interesting idea. However, I don't know how they could make a convincing "musical" episode that's only a half-hour long....

Yeah, that or Scrubs. Maybe it could be a two-parter? I dunno.
danielprive6

Postby danielprive6 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:59 pm

yeeeeeh yo and like they should make fucken singin an dancin to erryyy thang knaameen?
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:46 pm

^^ Cool sig man.

Anyway, I'd love to see High School Musical get its due, as with all of Disney Channel.
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
Butters1990

Postby Butters1990 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:04 pm

I would love to see this as a episode. Instead though, High School Musical comes to a live audience in Colorado. The boys all get invited with Wendy and them, so they go along with it and end up causing havoc.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:31 am

marvel_freak_42 wrote:^^ Cool sig man.

Anyway, I'd love to see High School Musical get its due, as with all of Disney Channel.

I agree completely with you, dude.

:wink:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)

Return to “Episode Speculation”