South Park/The Pickup Artist episode

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
TheHangover

South Park/The Pickup Artist episode

Postby TheHangover » Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:54 pm

How hilarious would it be if they made a SP episode where Mystery from The Pickup Artist on VH1 comes to SP and tries to teach the boys how to pick up girls. This could make for a great episode, much like recent knockoffs like The Dog Whisperer and Dog the Bounty Hunter. For anyone who's seen The Pickup Artist, you can just imagine how much potential this idea has. If you don't know, "Mystery" is this douche bag who dresses like a retard and wears makeup and claims to be a master on picking up women in clubs. He then teaches his skills to virgins and losers in a competetive reality show. I can just see it now, all the boys go get makeovers then throw lame pickup lines at girls for an entire episode...epic.
candies

Postby candies » Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:02 am

Classic idea, you should post this at " South Park Episodes/Ideas" Discussion.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Shas'O Marsh

Postby Shas'O Marsh » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:37 am

I see the idea, but I don't see a plot. What'd be the plot? The parodies of the "Dog Whisperer" and "Dog the Bounty Hunter" were plot based ideas. They came in for reasons, argument for DtBH. What's the plot?
digs12

Re: South Park/The Pickup Artist episode

Postby digs12 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:20 pm

This would be a GREAT ep. The plot possibilities are endless. Let's see, one of the boys meets their "dream girl", but doesn't know how to pursue her. They call on Mystery, and all sorts of plot twists can go from there.

Return to “Episode Speculation”