Killer games Episode, CS, San Andreas ...

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
Odious

Killer games Episode, CS, San Andreas ...

Postby Odious » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:25 pm

My suggestion for a new episode of South Park is a very strongly discussed topic, killer games, video games in those it therefore goes other humans killing.
Many politicians go on these killer games of without knowing anything about them and accuse them of assassination and amok. Usually the facts are rotated so, so that it looks, as if these games make monsters from humans. In TV-reports you see emphasized, as a player smiles harm glad, if he shot someone. From interviews only parts are out cut, in which the asked one is saying worse, so that it looks at the end, as if would be it associal. I find this topic should really be bashed!

Sorry for the bad grammar, translated by google :)

if anyone can read the text, please translate it to normal englisch :D
my grammar sucks
JayComics

Re: Killer games Episode, CS, San Andreas ...

Postby JayComics » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:36 pm

MY SUGGESTION FOR A NEW EPISODE OF SOUTH PARK IS A VERY STRONGLY DISCUSSED TOPIC, KILLER GAMES, VIDEO GAMES THAT HAVE KILLING HUMANS
PUT IN AS AN OBJECTIVE. MANY POLITICIANS GO ON THESE KILLER GAMES WITHOUT KNOWING ANYTHING ABOUT THEM AND ACCUSE THEM OF ASSASSINATION AND MURDERS. USUALLY THE FACTS ARE ROTATED SO THAT IT LOOKS AS IF THESE GAMES MAKE MONSTERS FROM HUMANS. IN TV-REPORTS YOU SEE EMPHASIZED, AS A PLAYER SMILES IF HE SHOT SOMEONE. FROM INTERVIEWS ONLY PARTS ARE OUT CUT, IN WHICH THE ASKED ONE IS SAYING NEGATIVE STUFF ABOUT IT, SO THAT IT LOOKS HORRIFIC, AS IF WOULD BE IT A MONSTROSITY. I FIND THIS TOPIC SHOULD REALLY BE TRASHED!
What does cartman do if he says screw you guys im going home at his house.
Odious

Re: Killer games Episode, CS, San Andreas ...

Postby Odious » Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:06 pm

*push*

Return to “Episode Speculation”