4th Grade Musical

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
Mr. Hat_DX27

Re: Stan and Wendy, back together

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:44 pm

Bringing back the Stan/Wendy relationship would be like raising Miss Chokesondick from the dead, at this point...it's just been done. Pardon my lack of enthusiasm, but it just doesn't seem realistic in the cannon universe.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Stan and Wendy, back together

Postby Big-Will » Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:48 pm

OwNeRz wrote:So what if the school is doing a High School Musical 2 play, and Stan is Troy and Wendy is Gabriella. But Wendy denies the kissing scene(actually just a bunch of coincidences). But then Stan gets her to kiss him(outside of the play). Then they both feel the static, and finally when they're doing the musical they kiss. But before they do they do a to be continued. Then next week they finish the kiss. But after it they go through a whole adventure just like High School Musical 2, except the songs are way better(because anything is better than them). After it though the are finally back together as boyfriend and girlfriend, just like god had intended them to be.

Goddamnit, this is the THIRD High School Musical thread I've seen! I'm merging every idea that mentions High School Musical into this one thread. f*ck!

Again:
Big-Will wrote:Why are you people obsessed with High School Musical?
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
ilikeikex3

Re: 4th Grade Musical

Postby ilikeikex3 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:14 pm

hahaa all your HSM ideas are sooo funny! That would seriously be the best episode ever! And in it, they should also make fun of the whole Vanessa Anne Hudgens naked-pictures-on-the-internet incident.

i know this is really off-subject, but i'm really surprised they haven't made fun of Dumbledore being gay yet...
KillingKenny666

Postby KillingKenny666 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:27 pm

Open up and blind them with nipples full of gold.
AVENGED SEVENFOLD 4 EVER!!!
smc514

Postby smc514 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:04 pm

Lame, lame, lame :craig:
OwNeRz

Postby OwNeRz » Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:32 pm

we need more replys
Kenny_love_13

Postby Kenny_love_13 » Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:43 pm

That would be funny. Why do people like High school musical? Personally I think it sucks.
I will eat your heart... DUNDUNDUN!!!:D
chrisg19

Postby chrisg19 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:03 pm

Having had to sit through the High School Musical "movies" with two kids, I can agree it is high time some one skewer this "franchise".

What if the class gets a field trip to Denver, which at first everyone is excited about, but then the boys realize it is to see High School Musical 2 the Concert. Of course the girls would be all into it, but the boys could really rip into how gay this is. Of course they would have to meet up with the cast somehow, and see them for who they really are, or at least as Matt, and Trey perceive them. Vanessa, would have to always have a camera with her, and maybe the other stars could be pissed about the attention that Zac always gets. Then they could totally rip on Disney, and how they just ram these "talented" kids down your throat, with their marketing machine. Hell throw Miley Cyrus in there with them, and really put it to Disney. This topic is so ripe for South Park, it is amazing it hasn't been done yet.

Chris
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:42 am

They can do a part on Vanessa Hudgens exposing herself too
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:13 pm

I still like the idea someone had for "Cannibal! The High School Musical".
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:25 pm

Unfortunately, there's this "Don't f*ck with Disney" mantra, but I could be wrong...

:|
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:23 am

They could do a episode on HSM and base it off Stan/Wendy love angle started from last season. add corny songs and a good story and bam.

Return to “Episode Speculation”