Virus Alert (just like the "Weird Al" song)

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
icsws55

Virus Alert (just like the "Weird Al" song)

Postby icsws55 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:44 pm

After Cartman downloads and plays the "Weird Al" song "Virus Alert," Cartman's computer ends up with a virus that invades the house such as leaving boxes of cheezy poofs all over the house and make Cartman's TiVo record unpaid pay-per-view movies.
The next day, Cartman complains to Kyle about the hideous virus at home and Kyle says, "Dude, have you ever heard of the "Weird Al" song "Don't Download This Song"?" Cartman says, "I was trying to download all the songs to complete "Weird Al"'s album "Straight Outta Lynwood." Maybe what "Weird Al" meant when he said "Don't Download This Song" is that I should not have downloaded "Virus Alert.""
Kyle says, "What "Weird Al" is trying to say is that downloading any mp3 from a file-sharing site can cause any virus."
Mr. Hat_DX27

Re: Virus Alert (just like the "Weird Al" song)

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:55 am

Kinda reminds me of part-Christian Rock Hard, part-the Virus Strong Bad Email (not South Park). Hey, if "Weasel Stomping Day" ended up being on Robot Chicken, why can't Weird Al end up in South Park. :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
icsws55

Re: Virus Alert (just like the "Weird Al" song)

Postby icsws55 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:07 am

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:Kinda reminds me of part-Christian Rock Hard, part-the Virus Strong Bad Email (not South Park). Hey, if "Weasel Stomping Day" ended up being on Robot Chicken, why can't Weird Al end up in South Park. :P

Someone's got to suggest the creators of South Park to have Weird Al on the show. Tarrence and Philip remind me of "Canadian Idiot."

Return to “Episode Speculation”