My idea for a SP Episode.

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
matthewcs

My idea for a SP Episode.

Postby matthewcs » Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:40 am

I know that chances are it will never be made, and probably simply because I'm suggesting it, but I had this idea pop into my head today and I think it would be a good idea for an episode. Or a movie. Or something.

It's some time in the future, and the world is in chaos. Professor Chaos, to be exact. Butters' alter-ego has finally come up with his greatest plan and is in the process of taking over the world. And even more, he's good at it.

In the process, Stan, Kyle, and Cartman have been killed. But for some reason, Kenny survived. And he's rich.

With his unfathomable wealth, Kenny commissions the design and construction of a time machine, with which he goes back in time and solicits the help of the 4 friends in present day.

After that, no idea. But that's my idea. What do you think?
KennyMcCormickRocks

Re: My idea for a SP Episode.

Postby KennyMcCormickRocks » Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:42 am

matthewcs wrote:I know that chances are it will never be made, and probably simply because I'm suggesting it, but I had this idea pop into my head today and I think it would be a good idea for an episode. Or a movie. Or something.

It's some time in the future, and the world is in chaos. Professor Chaos, to be exact. Butters' alter-ego has finally come up with his greatest plan and is in the process of taking over the world. And even more, he's good at it.

In the process, Stan, Kyle, and Cartman have been killed. But for some reason, Kenny survived. And he's rich.

With his unfathomable wealth, Kenny commissions the design and construction of a time machine, with which he goes back in time and solicits the help of the 4 friends in present day.

After that, no idea. But that's my idea. What do you think?

I think it is AWESOME!(mostly because Kenny lives) :unhoodedkenny: :D

Return to “Episode Speculation”