South Park Season 12 Ideas

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
spazmastas

Re: South Park Season 12 Ideas

Postby spazmastas » Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:14 am

Jimmy trades minds with Wendy.

Just like that movie LIke Father Like Son with Dudley Moore.
dantheman_2500

Postby dantheman_2500 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:16 am

I,ve got an idea but im not a very good story tell im from New Zealand right and over here we have a new law that you can't smack your kids you im not sure about america, can you smack your kids there?
unsure but o well if you can heres my idea.

Cartman, Kyle, Stan and Kenny are getting piss of with there parents smacking them so they Force there parent somehow to fly to New Zealand to live so they won't get smacked.

We have a Female Prime Minister thats really acts and looks like a dyke and the characters should be real sexist to the prime minister. When the character find something wrong they just say Thats what happens when women gets right god dammit.

We often get called sheep shaggers because they number of people sheep ratio they are like 10 sheep for each person so you can rip on us for being sheep shaggers.

We don't get involved in wars and when we do we suck ass so america can rip on us for that.

We have maori people in New Zealand that are really hard to imitate unless your a Kiwi (New Zealander) most of them just act dumb tho but the maori people are native to the land of aoteroa
(New Zealand).

Uhm yea if you can put all that into a story reply to this or send me and email
leckief@xtra.co.nz.

L8az
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:44 pm

Keep in mind, what makes South park popular are Controversial topics, hence the Jessie jackson and Trapped in a closet episodes being on the news. Anyone got ideas like those they'd make great SP episodes...
PedroBear

Postby PedroBear » Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:05 pm

HAcoreRD south park doesn't only focus on what's going on in the news. A lot of the old episodes didn't at least. I for one think they should make more original episodes like the old ones, like "The List". That one was perfect, it brought back the feel of the old south park. Kenny dieing, Stan throwing up on Wendy and this time Cartman didn't have anything to do with Kyle being the ugliest one on the list. he just sat back and made fun of him, like in the old episodes.

Postby 203177 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:05 am

I 100% agree with PedroBear. Anyways back on topic i had this south park episode idea but i forgot. :x

Code:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
totalee001

Postby totalee001 » Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:45 am

I think there should be an episode spoofing Clean House. Cartman could play the role of Niecey Nash, Mr. Garrison could be the gay designer, Kyle could be the yard sale diva and Stan could be the "go to guy". They could design various homes in South Park. Or they could have a contest to clean the most cluttered home in South Park. The family has a yard sale and the house is redesigned using that money, which the show matches up the the first thousand. It would be hilarious if they only sold $300 or another small amount of money but the house turns out beautiful. Of course the show writers can fill in the blanks of funny things that happen during the cleaning and the painting. :lol:

Postby 203177 » Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:54 am

^ I like that idea. I had this idea in mind that there can be a snow storm hitting south park. South park elementary is snowed in. And its only up to the parents to save the boys. Meanwhile back at south park elementary everyone is reading a book. Cartman tells his friends that there is this big monster named big foot roaming around the town. Kyle and his friends think that Cartman is playing a trick on them. They listen to Cartman and go all the way to the very top floor were the roof is. Cartman and his friends are on the top of the school roof Cartman uses his binoculars to search for big foot. Kyle asks Cartman to lend him the binoculars cause kyle thinks he's not looking hard enough. Kyle and Cartman fight over the binoculars. Stan tells them to stop fighting they fight and fight until they fall right off the roof they both land into the snow. Stan and Kenny come down from the roof to help Cartman and Kyle out of the snow. They get kyle out but Cartman is so fat that he is stuck. Meanwhile the school waits for a miracle they suddenly hear snowblowers. South park elementary is saved. Cartmans mother manages to dig Cartman out of the snow. Everybody survived the big storm. They celebrate by getting hot chocolate.
its not a lot of detail but i hope you like it. :wink:

Code:

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:32 am

I like the Clean House idea too, but instead of getting the other characters to play the Clean House people, how about Clean House comes to South Park.
They could do the McCormick's place, but they don't have much to sell at the yard sale, so their budget winds up being about $4.63.
Chenman

Postby Chenman » Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:55 pm

I got more ideas!!!:

1.Joey Vs. Cartman: I think we all need a new charecter in the fourth grade: Joey. Joey will be the most popular and hot kid in the fourth grade and everyone will worship him, escpecialy the girls. The only one hates him is cartman for the simple fact, that he is a Jew like Kyle. Kyle likes Joey more then anyone and wants to become his best friend, and by doing that he is forgeting about Stan. Joey treats Kyle like a slave and Cartman hates him even more for that. One day, Joey is humiliating Cartman public by pulling his pants in front of every body and showing them Cartman's tiny balls. Cartman wants a revenge and decide to find some dirt about that kid. He finally discovers that his mom is a whore and his dad beating him up. Cartman filming his dad hitiing him and his mother whoring on tape. He then decides to show it in front of the entire school but Joey see the tape excidently and hiding it in his pocket . He then decide to do the same thing for Cartman, and when Cartman puts the tape on screen in front of every body, he sees his the humiliating movie is on his mother. Cartman is starting to remember how Scott Tenorman humilated him, and he decides to end it right there. He starts a fight with Joey, who off course kick his ass in front of every body. Stan tries to stop him but the oher kids don't let him. He is seeking for Kyle who is at Joey's room, licking his floor as commanded by Joey. Stan tries to convince him help Cartman and finally makes him realize that Joey just used him, and Cartman is his real friend. Kyle and Stan going back to the fight and Cartman situation is even worse. Cartman eventually begging for help, and Stan and Kyle are coming for him. They sucseed breaking through the circle of kids around the fight and reaching Joey. Stan is catching Joey and yle beat him up with a wooden bat. Cartman gets up on his feet and then kicking Joey's balls repeadetly. Eventually Cartman see the tape inside Joey's pocket and shows everybody who Joey is really is. Joey becoming the loser of the school and everything is back to normal.
2. South Park 2012: an episode when all the kids becoming 13. the episode begins at Kyle's bar-mitzva, every one seem quite, Kyle reads from the bible and candies are thrown at him when suddenly. a scream is heard. Cartman is found raping Windy in the bathroom. Cartman swears that's not what happend bou the police arrests him and Kyle mad at him for ruining his bar-mitzvah. Everyone are taken to the police station and being investigated, and everyone have his own version of the story. eventually, the whole thing is becoming clear eventually and it turns out that Cartman doesn't actually raping her( I don't know how but it needs to be funny). The episode ends with the boys, 13 years old, back in the bus station, declaring that being 13 years old suck.
3.Inga Like Fat Butt!!!: Butter's German cousin is coming to visit his class and Cartman is falling in love:Butters's cousin name is Inga, and she a German, fat, racist bitch. Cartman will try to be her boyfriend and eventually when she agrees to be his girlfriend and about to kiss him.... something will happen and she will abandon him. Sorry, I just don't know how it will end...

Postby 203177 » Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:10 am

^good idea it would make a great episode.

Code:

PedroBear

Postby PedroBear » Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:14 am

I like 203177's idea.Except it'd be cool to have it so when kyle and cartman fall off of the roof and land in the snow, they look up to see big foot (abominable snowman, whatever) standing right there.
stanandwendy4ever

Postby stanandwendy4ever » Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:36 pm

SouthPark_Girl wrote:
carlm13 wrote:I know there may of been loads of topics about what we wanna see in season 12 but i just thought i'd start a fresh one.

I really wanna see Darth Chef come back in a 2 or maybe 3 parter. I know the person that did the voice of Chef quit but the voice of Darth Chef is done by the guy who played Darth Maul in Star War s Episode 1. Please post your ideas and tell me if you agree with the Darth Chef Idea.

Thanks!

Yhaa, id like to see that! :lol: All the children run from Darth Chef
"How would you like some chocolate salty balls Children?" :roll: I don't know? Maybe they might put him in one day? maybe Issac Heyes will forgive and forget? Or maybe the character Darth Chef will become a good character? But that was a sweet episode idea dude! :D

Ive got one! Stan and Wendy are getting close and hang out and talk everday. And Wendy wants to kiss Stan but she doesn't know how to without making him throw up. But one night Wendy sneaks into Stans house to give him a kiss while Stans asleep, But then he wakes up and pukes on Wendy realizing she kissed him. Shelly comes in and tells Randy and Caron that they kissed with the door shut. Carol gets upset and pulls Wendy out of the room leading her to the Downstairs of their house and to outside. But meanwhile Randy is giving Stan the "TALK" and Stan starts to feel way too uncomfortable and decides to leave. And seeming the weird yet funny wacky Randy Marsh, He throws a Condom to Stan and says "There you go Cowboy, better keep hold of that."
Stan: "What!?"
He's dad leaves the room and Stan stares at the little wrapping that reads "Little minnies". He stares at it for a few more seconds.
Stan: "Dude weak.."
He drops the little condom on the floor and goes back to bed. He sits up near he's window and sees Wendy outside sitting in the snow and blows her kiss to her and she blows one back and Wendy has a smile on her face and walks back home and then stan pukes a little in he's mouth.

I might wright a FanFic out of this but this was only my thoughts about next season or an idea.
What do you people think??? :mrgreen:

OMG! I love that idea! I hope the writers are reading this. That's so cute! ( and so is Stan!)
stanfan94

Postby stanfan94 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:09 pm

I think they should make an episode where Stan and Wendy get back together and Token and Stan get in a huge fight over her and some other guys join in cause they think they're fighting over Bebe's love. Then Token gets injured and his family sues all the people involved for $15 Million.

Postby 203177 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:52 pm

^ Thats a pretty cool idea. I had one in mind but i forgot.

stanandwendy4ever

Postby stanandwendy4ever » Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:34 pm

stanfan94 wrote:I think they should make an episode where Stan and Wendy get back together and Token and Stan get in a huge fight over her and some other guys join in cause they think they're fighting over Bebe's love. Then Token gets injured and his family sues all the people involved for $15 Million.

That wouldn't work because Stan and Wendy got back together in The List, and Wendy wasn't with Token anymore.

Return to “Episode Speculation”