South Park Season 12 Ideas

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
stanandwendy4ever

Re: South Park Season 12 Ideas

Postby stanandwendy4ever » Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:44 pm

Everyone seems to want Darth Chef back, but instead of just having him come back, there should be a full Star Wars spoof episode!
Kyle= Luke
Stan= Han Solo
Wendy= Princess Leia
Kenny= R2D2
Pip=C3PO
Cartman= Jabba the Hut
Mrs. Garrison= Yoda
Token= Lando Calrissian
Chef= Darth Vader
Super Adventure Club Leader= Darth Sidious

I know Isaac Hayes quit, but they could probably manage to hire him again for one episode. Please tell me if there should be a change in the cast.
Lady_Line_McCormick

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:53 am

Good ideas. I just don't know why you want that Wendy and Stan gets back, because she betrayed him with Cartman once and then with Token.

Only if Stan demands her: "You'll never will betray me again!" :twisted:

What do Keanu Reeves, Anakin Skywalker and Kenny have in commom? They're the chosen one.

2007: 30 years for Star Wars and 10 years for South Park!

Old Kenny_funilovehim! and KennyLine_Goticgirl!
ahav05A

Postby ahav05A » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:48 am

There is a 3 on 3 basketball tournament at south park elementary and kyle kenny and and stan get on the same team which leaves cartman without teamates. Cartman invites the two black kids at the school to be on his team
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:19 pm

stanandwendy4ever wrote:
stanfan94 wrote:I think they should make an episode where Stan and Wendy get back together and Token and Stan get in a huge fight over her and some other guys join in cause they think they're fighting over Bebe's love. Then Token gets injured and his family sues all the people involved for $15 Million.

That wouldn't work because Stan and Wendy got back together in The List, and Wendy wasn't with Token anymore.

Well, if Token "took" her once from him, wouldn't he be paranoid if he sees token by her? Mix it with a scheme with Cartman making money off having Stan and Token fight, and there you go. Eric could easily manipulate Token into thinking Stan's out to get him for whatever, and he can easily persuade Stan that Token wants to win Wendy back, while having to keep Wendy in the dark about the fight.

Finally, add Kyle to stop Eric, and viola.
WowitsWendy

Postby WowitsWendy » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:56 pm

Here's my idea. Hopefully it doesn't totally sucks ass. xD

Since Bebe went to jail after she tried to kill Kyle, Wendy, and Stan, Wendy is now without a best friend. She decides to get a new one (like the boys did after Kenny "died"), and puts up a poster on the school's front doors reading LOOKING FOR NEW BF. CONTACT WENDY T. AT LUNCH. Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny see it, and Cartman makes fun of Stan because he doesn't "satisfy" Wendy, which is why she wants a new boyfriend, and Kenny laughs at this. Kyle points out that BF has dual meanings, and Stan is relieved. At lunch, there is a huge line of girls who want to be Wendy's best friend (Wendy tells them they must fill out an application form and audition), and Cartman insists that Wendy must be a lesbian. Despite Kyle's attempt to soothe Stan, Stan starts to believe that Wendy is doing this as an undercover operation to get a girlfriend. Stan asks Kyle and Kenny to apply to be Wendy's new "best friend", so they can see if she likes girls or not. Stan doesn't ask Cartman to go, and Cartman is pissed off (he still secretly has feelings for Wendy). So Cartman dresses up as a girl to get closer to Wendy without telling anyone. After the talent audition (where Kenny kills himself after holding his breath too long), Wendy announces that she wants to be her new best friend to be...Bebe, as she has returned from jail and the mental hospital. Bebe apologizes for her insanity, and says that she doesn't even like shoes that much anymore. Wendy then pulls off Cartman's wig, showing him to be a fraud and saying she's known all along that he wasn't a girl, and that he's totally f*cked up. Cartman calls Wendy a dumb whore and stalks off. Kyle goes up to Stan and says he knows Wendy isn't a lady lover, as he was inside her room and saw posters of half naked dudes in it. Before Stan can question why Kyle was in her room, Stan throws up on Wendy when she pulls him up on stage and tries to kiss him.

And that..is the end. ;]
WENDY TESTABURGER KICKS ASS!
stanandwendy4ever

Postby stanandwendy4ever » Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:28 pm

How about this:

A new girl named Hannah comes to South Park Elementary. She is invited to a sleepover with the rest of the girls and they play truth or dare. As a truth, someone asks Hannah who she has a crush on. When she admits that she likes Cartman, she becomes an outcast. The next day, Hannah asks Cartman out and becomes his girlfriend. As they are holding hands and are walking down the hallway, Stan says "Dude, weird." Kyle says "I know. Creepy."
It's getting close to Christmas and Cartman is talking to his new girlfriend about what presents he is going to get. He asks Hannah what she wants for Christmas, and she says that she doesn't celebrate it. "Well why the hell not?" says Cartman. "I'm Jewish." she says. Obviously, Cartman is stunned. :cartmanscared: "W-w-what?" "I said I'm Jewish. What's wrong?" says Hannah. Cartman thinking: I can't date a Jewish person! What would Kyle say? [i](Cartman imagining) [i]Kyle: Ha! You're such a hippocrit! You say you hate Jews but you really love them! Jew lover! Jew Lover! "I am not a Jew Lover!" Cartman yells out loud. "What?" says Hannah. Cartman says: "I mean, I can't love Jews because they can't go to heaven. But it's ok, I can still save you. All we have to do is go over to the church and-" "Wait," says Hannah. "You're getting freaked out just because I told you that I was Jewish? And now you're trying to convert me? Maybe the girls were right about you, Eric. Maybe you are just a fat, stupid, mean Natzi racist like they said you were. If you can't prove to me that that's not true I'm breaking up with you!" Cartman says "Well... I've never killed any Jews." Hannah slaps him in the face and runs away crying. "Whatever." says Cartman. "Who needs that stupid Jew anyway." He looks back at Hannah as 'Agaist All Odds' by Phil Collins is playing in the backround:

How can i just let you walk away, just let you leave without a trace
When i stand here taking every breath with you, ooh
You're the only one who really knew me at all

How can you just walk away from me,
When all i can do is watch you leave
Cos we've shared the laughter and the pain and even shared the tears

[i]The End
(The rest of the song plays while the credits are rolling)

So take a look at me now, oh there's just an empty space
And there's nothing left here to remind me,
Just the memory of your face
Ooh take a look at me now, well there's just an empty space
And you coming back to me is against all odds and that's what i've got to face

I wish i could just make you turn around,
Turn around and see me cry
There's so much i need to say to you,
So many reasons why

So take a look at me now, well there's just an empty space
And there's nothing left here to remind me, just the memory of your face
Now take a look at me now, cos there's just an empty space

But to wait for you, is all i can do and that's what i've got to face
Take a good look at me now, cos i'll still be standing here
And you coming back to me is against all odds
It's the chance i've gotta take

Take a look at me now
[/i]

"Phew!" Well, tell me what you thought of it.
grunt34

Postby grunt34 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:31 pm

They allready had an espoide on Famaily Guy so it would not be oringal it was called Star Wars 4. How about when kyle becomes a pimp. :assface:
666satan

Postby 666satan » Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:56 am

really i'd like to see cartman find out he's actually a jew and see how he reacts because all this time he hated jewish people. And I like the darth chef idea too!
Stan And Wendy never lose!
Cartman and Kyle never win!
And Kenny's just poor!
while Butters is crying:P
stanandwendy4ever

Postby stanandwendy4ever » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:13 am

666satan wrote:really i'd like to see cartman find out he's actually a jew and see how he reacts because all this time he hated jewish people. And I like the darth chef idea too!

I don't know if that's supposed to be a compliment towards me or not, but thanks anyway.
purple angel 87

Postby purple angel 87 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:35 am

How about an episode with the kids seeing those 2 VERY disgusting clips in the internet, "2 girls, 1 cup" and "2 girls, 1 finger". When this happens either parents go on rampage about what's in the internet, or the kids rip on a kid who hasn't seen it or won't watch it.
666satan

Postby 666satan » Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:01 pm

stanandwendy4ever wrote:
666satan wrote:really i'd like to see cartman find out he's actually a jew and see how he reacts because all this time he hated jewish people. And I like the darth chef idea too!

I don't know if that's supposed to be a compliment towards me or not, but thanks anyway.

oh i wasn't talking to anyone
And Kenny's just poor!
wendy28

Postby wendy28 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:09 pm

stanandwendy4ever, i really liked your idea. it would be fun to watch...
cartman BEING a jew would change to much in the future episodes. i mean, i couldnt live without seeing cartman shouting "stupid jew" to kyle, and him responding "shut up, fatass".
but cartman falling in love with a jewish girl would really kick ass.
favorite character: kyle!

Horrific, deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words!
666satan

Postby 666satan » Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:23 pm

this shouldn't be in season 12 maybe season 13 or 14.

Stan breaks up with Wendy because he sees Wendy and Token kissing. Wendy then kicks Token in the face because Token kissed Wendy but Wendy didn't even try to kiss Token and now Stan is gone from her. Wendy turns emo/goth[she doesn't wear the clothes though]. Wendy asks Bebe to tell Stan Token kissed Wendy. Stan says "She broke my heart again and now I know I shouldn't let it happen again". Bebe tells Wendy he doesn't believe her so Wendy asks Kenny to tell Stan the truth and Kenny dies before he gets to. So Wendy is super sad and pissed off that she asks Kyle to go out with her but kyle says "no way" and walks away. Then she asks Cartman to go out with her and Since Cartman still likes Wendy he says "yes". Wendy goes walking around with Cartman a lot in front Stan and it does nothing. So then Wendy asks Cartman to be her boyfriend and Cartman says "YES OF COURSEx10" Wendy does it more in front of Stan and finally she says "I'll be with Cartman my whole life if you don't take me back" to Stan and Stan starts to get jealous so he says "okay!" and Cartman gets goth for the next 2 episodes and Wendy isn't a goth anymore. Then Wendy tries to kiss Stan but Stan vomits on her. THE END!
And Kenny's just poor!
DoctorWho?

Postby DoctorWho? » Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:22 am

There should be a parody of Harry Potter in South Park. Most of the characters on the show are like the Harry Potter characters in some way. The episode could be a spoof of Order of the Pheonix, where the boys are trying to overthrow a sadistic substitute teacher, but Cartman want to have the teacher stay forever.

Stan- Harry
Kyle- Ron
Kenny- some random due (Neville, Seamus, etc)
Cartman- Malfoy
Wendy- Hermione
Token- Dean
Mrs. Garrison- Dumbledore (?)
Una persona

Postby Una persona » Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:01 am

Hmmm... hi I'm new here and sorry if I misspell something.
I would like the return of darth chef, he returns and kidnaps all the fourth grade boys to get them to the super adventure club, now all the boys must work together to scape before something horrible may happen... meanwhile the girls are happy that now there is just an all girl class but after few hours they grow bored and now they want to find and rescue the boys.
XD hmm... I don't know It sounds a bit silly... but still I think it would be a good idea.
For the season also I want to see more kenny!!! o.o I barely remember him now!! and he is more than a background character, and it would be interesting to see more of craig and those guys or more tweek... hmm... XD I'm confused now... well... those are some ideas that I have, and again sorry if I misspelled something.

Return to “Episode Speculation”