South Park Season 12 Ideas

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
skacraze330

Re: South Park Season 12 Ideas

Postby skacraze330 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:08 pm

1. i wanna see Darth Chef return
2. A cloverfield spoof with the return of Mecha-Streisand as the monster
3. An episode making fun of the iPhone/Apple/Steve Jobbs
4. Since the DNC is in Denver this year and itll be really close Hildog and Barack duke it out. Then an announcement that Al Gore has killed Man Bear Pig and everyone goes crazy and give him the nomination!

Id like to see more butters, Kenny, Mr. Hat Return, More episodes of all the boys not just cartman.
"Yes.......I'm a rocker" - Skylar
purple angel 87

Postby purple angel 87 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:43 am

Ok, I thought that maybe they should make an episode about the kids seeing "2 girls, 1 cup".

I think how it should happen is that, Clyde sees the videos and sees other people's reactions. Angry that he couldn't record his own reaction, he decides to record everyone elses reactions. He decides to have a party at his house, everyone invited. As the party goes on, he call people into his room and tells them to watch the video. What they don't realize is that he has a camera hidden and it is recording their reactions. Everyone sees the video, most the kids puke, or are just in shock, and their reactions are recorded. Clyde watches them all and puts them into the computer, edits them, and uploads them onto Youtube, or Myspace.

Soon afterwards, people watch the kids reactions to the video, they watch it, and are in shock that their children have watched a disgusting internet clip, and they decide to ban the internet or take their children's computers away, and have all the school's computers out. The kids start ignoring Clyde because of what he did, and now they're not allowed to use the internet to do anything. In order to win his friends back, he tells the adults that it was his fault, and that he was the one that had the kids watch the video and recorded their reactions to it. His parents ground him. The kids and the school get their computers back. In the end, Clyde gets on the computer, watches another video, and throws up, and says "Ugh, f*ck, I'm never watching this sh*t again."
clyde frog

Postby clyde frog » Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:11 pm

I really like the 2 girls 1 cup idea!

I was thinking of some kind of idea to make fun of anorexic celebrities. I thought that it could be Yom Kippur (a Jewish holiday with fasting involved) and Sheila wants Kyle to go to temple but he doesn't wanna go and complains that being Jewish is gay. Sheila and Gerald decide that to make him appreciate what the Jewish people have been through he will fast with them this year. They tell him he will be grounded if he eats. He goes to school the next day and tells the boys. Naturally Cartman enjoys eating tons of food in front of Kyle to drive him crazy and talks about how this is another reason why Jews suck.

Kyle starts going crazy and Stan suggests that they talk to some female celebrities (Nicole Ritchie, Lindsay Lohan, the Olsen twins?) cause they're so skinny they probably never eat. In order to get them to come to South Park, the boys decide they're gonna make up some new weight loss scheme and send Butters to L.A. to tell the stars.

They come to South Park and the boys ask the celebrities to help their starving friend Kyle. The celebrities bring them to a club in town and show them that they do drugs and drink alcohol instead of eating. The boys see that they're crazy and Kyle realizes that the sun has went down so he's allowed to eat anyway. They learn that celebrities are crazy and teach them that what they're doing is wrong. Kyle also learns that fasting as a punishment sucks but if you're fasting for a religious belief at least thats better then what the celebs do!
Maury, I am out of control. Yeah, I use drugs. I can do what I waunt, biatch! Yeah, I have sex, and I don't use protection! It's my hot body; I'll do what I waunt! I don't go to school and I kill people! What-evah! I'll do what I waunt!
Showbiz08

Postby Showbiz08 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:36 pm

1202-Tom Jackson

The boys await the release of a video game, but when the release date comes and goes, the game doesn't appear in the shelves. Instead, a psychotic lawyer has condemned the title and gotten it banned. But this is just the start, radio presenters, musicians and even gay bars aren't safe from the wrath of Tom Jackson.

1203-K-Ded

A year long account of Kenny's quest to marry his dream girl, Britney Spears. Encountering along the way the paparazzi, a dangerous internet blogger who needs stories to survive and of course, her ex-husband, preparing for revenge.

1204-Shakey, Shakey, Shake

I like the idea of a Cloverfield spoof, so this is it. One of the boys films the destruction of the town by a mysterious entity that always seems to escape the lens of the camera. The boys desperately try to find their parents in the carnage and escape whilst Cartman gets captured by the military.

1205-The Freddy Phelps Show

http://www.southparkstudios.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=32847

This, with the lower posts theory that there just waiting for the day someone punches them so they sue there asses off.

That’s all from me :)
Chenman

Postby Chenman » Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:53 am

a new idea of mine:

Tenacious Dicks:

The band Tenacious D is starting a new show which contains bad language and toilet humor, and beats the Terrance and Philip show ratings. The kids are all excited about the show and the band and everybody is a fan of it. The parents are offcourse angry about the show, and ked by Kyle's mom to the Channel offices which are ready for a "Code South Park Event" and preventing them in many way to protest. Meanwhile, Terrance and Philip are outragous beacuse of the Tenacious D new show. Tenacious D are coming to South Park, and Terrance and Philip decides to go there to and chalenge Tenacious D to a Rock Off. Eventually, the kids stop the Rock Off which becoming a fight and tell them they like them both the same. Terranc and Phili and Tenacious D starts a new show together.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:01 am

I kind of like that idea. But what if the Rock-off goes on and T&P blow the D out of the water, which makes the kids fall back in love with them?
Butterslover21

Postby Butterslover21 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:28 pm

i wanna see some more butters tweek episodes!
oilyGAVIN

Postby oilyGAVIN » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:21 pm

some episode where Kyle sings, Cartman's mom is a big fat whore. ya know what I mean?
Shadowsin

Postby Shadowsin » Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:41 pm

Most likely Matt & Trey have already written everything for S12... so let's see this shiznit in S13!

Revisit MMOs.... Make Love Not Warcraft is a classic already. I was hoping that they would have done some twist on the launching on the WOW expansion.... covering those long lines at midnight, just to get a game.

A matrix twist... have RL south park kids find out that they are in the matrix and Morpheus helps them get back into the Real SP.

Elections... they hinted on it in the Britney episode. Have something dark about Bush canceling the elections so he can control the world for another 4 years or so. Make sure to add in how he can never say too many words correctly, thats funny shizt in RL. :)

They may have already hinted this... but let's cover the Obama-Clinton war...

A Kenny Come Back Episode!.... Everyone wants this... you could even kill off butters in it. LOL. :assface:
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:11 am

Shadow, the show is written on a week-by-week basis. The idea for this weeks episode may, depending how successful they were today in the writing room, not even be choosen yet.
666satan

Postby 666satan » Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:18 am

season 12 is getting dumb :(
SirKerrek

Postby SirKerrek » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:19 pm

Looking back on these ideas, my favorite ones are the Cloverfield parodies and the 2 Girls 1 Cup idea. :lol: Although with that one, I think it might be funnier if Trey and Matt make up their own viral video idea and use that in the episode, or something like that.

I had a vague idea that might be fun, called "The High Score", or something to that effect. In it, one of the boys scores big on an arcade machine and they get challenged by the previous record-holder. From there on out, it's one of those classic "be the best" movie parodies that South Park is known for.

As for which kid to pick, I would say not Stan, as he's usually the one put in those movie-esque situations (Asspen, Woodland Critter Christmas, and Stanley's Cup just to name a few), and we could all use a little variation.
themanthecartman

Postby themanthecartman » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:33 pm

Darth Chef Return
Yurghult

Postby Yurghult » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:29 pm

Well, how about a Lemmiwinks ep? I mean ffs he IS The Gerbil King after all? It could be hard to involve the boys, but I think Matt and Trey could do it. :D
briman232

Postby briman232 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:38 pm

I just want more Butters. He's the best secondary character by a long shot.

Return to “Episode Speculation”