South Park Season 12 Ideas

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
candies

Re: South Park Season 12 Ideas

Postby candies » Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:32 am

Yea, awesome idea. :), if only that would happen one of these episodes....
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:10 pm

My ideas:

Episode 1201: "Where's Kenny?"

The boys realize Kenny has been distancing himself from them out of his fear of dying. How will they break Kenny from his paranoia?

Episode 1202: "Winning Wendy"

In a hope to make money off the internet, Cartman convinces Stan that Token is still after Wendy, and arranges the two of them to fight after school. Cartman uses Butters to spread word of the fight, which reaches the girls, who tell Wendy, who witness' the fight. While they blame Butters for setting it up, Stan is bested by Token in the first fight. Randy trains his son to fight, but is too late to realize who his opponent is, and how the fight will be viewed by the public. Meanwhile, Butters is taking heat from Wendy and Kyle for the fight, while Stan still believes Wendy will fall for him if he beats Token.

Episode 1203 "Hostile Takeover"

Trent Boyette returns to take revenge on his fellow Students by holding Mrs. Garrison's class hostage. While FBI and SWAT teams are ready to move in, the class realize they must stop Trent from going to far, Cartman decides to egg Trent on, believing he doesn't have it in him to go the whole way.

Episode 1204 "Gay-Blow"

The boys get addicted to the latest console shooter and soon begin feuding over who's better. Wendy realizes she cannot compete with Stan's addiction to the game, and must enter the guy's world to defeat Stan and free them from the world of "Halo".

Episode 1205 "Mrs. Cartman"

A stranger arrives in South Park claiming to be Eric's Mother. While Eric and his 'mother' are convinced by the woman he's indeed the mother, as she begins to win them over, Kenny and Butters discover that Mrs. Cartman, is infact a Con-artist. While they inform Stan and Kyle (who don't care), the two realize they'll have to save their friend before his family loses everything.
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:28 pm

Wow, you must've put some serious though into this, HAcoreRD.

Uhh...I'll think of one by the end of the day, I promise.

Postby 203177 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:15 am

^wow those are really good sesaon 12 episode ideas HAcoreRD. I got this episode idea. That south park elementary decides to go on a water slide trip in denver. Mrs garrisons rule is that if you want to go on this feild trip you have to do your math homework. Everyone is talking about the scariest water slide in the park called hells slide. Cartman starts to scare everyone by saying that people died on hells slide and they closed it down forever. Kyle starts to get annoyed with Cartmans stupid stories. Butters actually believes Cartman. The next day everyone goes to the waterslides except for cartman and butters beacuse butters and cartman forgot to do there homework. Butters and Cartman must find a way to go to the waterslides before they miss all the fun.

Well what do you guys think?

Code:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:08 am

203177 wrote:^wow those are really good sesaon 12 episode ideas HAcoreRD. I got this episode idea. That south park elementary decides to go on a water slide trip in denver. Mrs garrisons rule is that if you want to go on this feild trip you have to do your math homework. Everyone is talking about the scariest water slide in the park called hells slide. Cartman starts to scare everyone by saying that people died on hells slide and they closed it down forever. Kyle starts to get annoyed with Cartmans stupid stories. Butters actually believes Cartman. The next day everyone goes to the waterslides except for cartman and butters beacuse butters and cartman forgot to do there homework. Butters and Cartman must find a way to go to the waterslides before they miss all the fun.

Well what do you guys think?

Code:

I forsee Kenny dying on it, ironically....thus when Butters/Cartman get there they can't ride on it.

and yes, I put serious thought into my list above. ^^
purple angel 87

Postby purple angel 87 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:45 am

Here are my ideas:

How about..?

1. One of the kids(maybe Wendy or Stan) getting getting nfectious mononucleosis (the kissing disease)

2. Gregory from Yardale returns and challenges Stan

3. Vampires terrorize the town

4. Bebe tries to kill Wendy again

5. Butters beats up Cartman

6. The kids do a play or a musical
Pip303

Postby Pip303 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:00 am

^all sound good, my favorite would be the Gregory returning and challenging Stan one, that would be funny.
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
Favorite Episode- The List
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:05 pm

^ ^ Good ideas, just need to elaborate with episode deatils if possible.

I was bored at work, not like I do much overnight, so I just...zoned out and imagined some episodes.

(Continued from my last post)

Episode 1206 "Highway to Hell"

The newest theme park opens up, and Stan, Kyle, Kenny, Cartman and Butters are going to it on opening day! Ms. Cartman offered to drive, but as it turns out, she has horrible depth persception and with Eric egging her on to run a yellow light, the car is hit T-Bone style (Driver side hit at a 4 way intersection). Other drivers are near by, and some call 911, as other slow down to stare at the crash, this ends up slowing Paramedics, Police and Firemen to the scene. Noone gets out to help.

The Cartman's car is on it's roof, showing visibly Ms. Cartman still strapped in, bleeding. In the backseat, Eric, Kyle, Kenny and Stan aren't moving, and there's a great amount of blood visible. Butters is awake, crying out in pain.

The boys (C, K, K, S) are, however on their way to hell. Some bits of their life (from previous episodes) flash before their eyes as the camera would focus on their souls falling with ACDC "Highway to Hell" playing.

Finally, they land in hell. Stan, Kyle, and Cartman are terrified, Kenny isn't so much. When a lowly demon approaches them and checks his "List of the Dead" he notices none of their names appear on it, so he decides to bring them to Satan. While the boys go off to see Satan, Kenny begins to vanish.

Back on Earth, Butters is shown performing CPR on Kenny. Kenny wakes up as Butters goes to breathe air in Kenny's mouth (awkward). The paramedics arrive and prepare to bring the other 3 boys off to the Hospital, while Kenny, Butters and a emotional Ms. Cartman ride in back of the Ambulance carrying Stan.

Back in Hell, Satan explains the situation. Because Stan, Kyle and Cartman aren't Mormon (as explained previously, in SP Mormon's go to heaven) they're doomed to hell. However, they're not meant to die (yet), and with their bodies presently being dead, and because their deaths weren't blasphemous (like Great Grampa Marsh) they can't go to limbo. So until they regain a conscious state, their souls remain in hell. After explaining this Kyle sees Stan begin to vanish, implying his mortal self is regaining consciousness.

On Earth, Stan awakens in a hospital bed, with his head wrapped in bloody bandages, his face is badly bruised. He looks around the room to see Kenny in the neighboring bed (for precaution). All Stan remembers was the car crashing, and hell, which the doctors would write off as a concussion and a delusion from heavy blood loss. Meanwhile, Eric and Kyle's bodies are being worked on, while the two enemies stay in hell.

(End of Episode)

Episode 1207 "Hell is for Children"

(Cue a "Previously on South Park")

The episode starts off with Stan, injured, but concerned for Kyle's well being (and his soul), trying to find him in a hope to wake him. On his travels in the hospital he runs into Butters who tells Stan "The doctor says Kyle might never wake up."

Back in hell, Kyle questions his faith, life and Religon after finding out he was doomed from the start. This begins breaking Kyle down psychologically, where as Cartman, is out pissing off the other hell residents knowing he may not be around hell much longer and wont be back for years.

Back above, Stan is furious with Butters and demands to see this Doctor. Butters leads him to an office and the doctor is revealed to be Doctor Gregory House (From House MD on Fox). Doctor House and Stan exchange various words (House is sarcastic and arrogant, so he provokes Stan most of the time). House them break the news to Stan that Kyle suffered heavy brain damage from the crash, commenting how is Jewfro should've absorbed the impact, but didn't (Kyle was on the side that got T-Boned). Doctor house then adds it's unlikely he'll ever wake up and has called Kyle's parents in on whether or not they should take him off life support. Stan is thus beside himself in grief, and the memories of hell plague his mind, knowing if they pull the plug, Kyle will be trapped in hell, and in the end, he wont see him for years (Stan at this point seems to accept his fate). House points out Cartman's injuries aren't as bad and should wake up "any day now", to which Stan replies "Who gives a F***? Why does Fat-Ass gets so lucky, while Kyle gets screwed over again and again?!"

Back in Hell, Kyle encounters various dead characters, such as Miss Choksondik, Miss Ellen, and Pip. As it turns out, Pip became depressed from the other students and commited suicide, and begins to blame Kyle and Cartman for his death. While this is occuring, Cartman begins to fade away laughing at Kyle "Nyah nyah nyah, you get to stay in Hell, ha ha ha."

On Earth, Cartman was moved into Stan/Kenny's room. They notice him begin to stir, and Stan orders Kenny to close and lock the door. With the door closed Stan begins to smother Cartman with a pillow (Like One flew over the Cuckoo's nest), until Cartman flat lines. To which point he and Kenny call for the nursed while saying "Enjoy your stay in hell fat ass."

The episode ends with Cartman appearing in hell, surrounded by everyone he pissed off early and says "lame".

(Episode end)

I'll write up and Episode 3 later today I guess. This is the sort of job i'd love to have. Writing South Park episodes ^.^

Animating them would be icing on the cake

Postby 203177 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:31 am

^those are really good ideas. Hey i got a south park idea:

It all starts like this. It is the last day of school and Stan, Kyle, Kenny and Cartman are anxious for the school year to end. The bell rings and everybody stampedes out of the school the song "schools out for the summer by alice cooper starts to play. Before
the 4 boys can enjoy there summer holiday they here a scream coming from the town
square. The people of south park rush to see whats going on, the 4 boys wonder whats happening they go to the town square to see what the problem is. The boys realize that the mayor has been robbed and one of her aide's was shot.Officer barbardy, the park county police and decetive jarvis and the hardley boys are on the case. The boys decide to help officer barbardy to help look for clues.
Back in juvinille hall Trent boyett and Romper stomper are watching the news. Trent boyett tells romper stomper that he shot the mayors aide. Trent boyett decides
to break out of prison in order to kill the 4 boys. Trent escape's from prison excluding romper stomper because he got killed by the guard dogs. Trent enters south park. Meanwhile everyone is still trying to figure out who is responsible for the murder. While figuring out who did it trent sneeks behind the boys and wacks them with a wiffle bat. He ties them up and takes them away. The police and everyone realize that the boys are missing they search to find them. Meanwhile inside a abandoned barn house the boys are chained.They wake up and realize that there trapped they see Trent boyett with dynamite they scream "AHHHH! TRENT BOYETT!" Trent boyett finally is happy that he is going to get his revenge. The boys suddenly realize that Trent was the killer of the mayors assistant. Trent lies and says that he is not the killer. The boys start to talk about the past to Trent boyett. Trent boyett gets really pissed off. As soon as he is about to blow up the barn with the boys in it the police and the FBI helicopters come crashing into the barn. Trent is under arrest for the murder of the mayor's asssistant. Trent is taking away. Then all of a sudden the mayors aide who got shot comes. Everyone is shocked and confused. The mayors aide tells the whole story about what happened. The case in finally solved. The mayors aide didn't die after all.

i apologize for writing a huge post. Anyway i hope you like this idea :wink:

Code:

purple angel 87

Postby purple angel 87 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:39 am

On my list from before, I thought of one of the kids getting getting infectious mononucleosis (the kissing disease).

Wendy has the kissing disease. When this happens, everyone starts ripping/blaming on Stan since he's her boyfriend again and his puking must have done it. Cartman goes on rampage once again, saying Stan is a "dangerous infected, disease giver", believing he'll spread his disease to someone else, and give another person the kissing disease. He and the other boys,excpet for Kyle plan on "dis-infecting" Stan, by using cleaning sprays, bleach, soap.

Stan starts to avoid everyone including Wendy and Kyle, believing he is "infected" and blames himself for giving Wendy the disease, but she convinces him that it wasn't him because there are other ways you get it besides kissing you get from sharing drinks or eating utensil, or anything in contact of saliva (that is infected, I guess). She reminds him they didn't hang out that weekend, and that she was invited to a sleepover-birthday party, and she got the disease that weekend.

Stan, feeling relieved, tells Kyle and he believes him. They try to convince everyone that he did not give Wendy the disease, but everyone doesn't listen, and still plan to "dis-infect" him. They chase him around the school, across town, to his house. Kyle goes to get Wendy. As everyone gets a hold of Stan, Wendy shows up and tells everyone that it wasn't Stan, and she got it from a girl's birthday party. The way you get the kissing disease is contact is just from kissing, but any contact from the saliva such as sharing drinks and eating utensils, The boys remark that they were at Cartman's house, used his eating utensils for lunch/dinner and start chase him to "dis-infect" him. Wendy remarks that they (the boys) don't listen, and Stan replies that they're dumb-asses, and Kyle says that Cartman is the biggest, fattest dumb ass of all. Wendy leaves for home, Stan offers to walk her home, both of them leave Kyle, which he says And they are dumb asses in love.

What do you think? Anything needs to be changed?

Postby 203177 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:19 am

^ thats a good idea for an episode purple angel 87. That would make a good introduction to season 12.

Code:

HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:13 pm

Episode 1208 "Hell is For Children II"

(Cue Previously on South Park)

The episode would begin with Stan convincing Kyle's parents to keep him on machines, saying that he will get better. However, Kyle's parents are torn between seeing their beloved son in such a state, that they decide it'd be better off pulling the plug to spare Kyle going through life as a vegetable. Dr. House is perplexed on how Eric's condition changed (from Stan smothering him last episode) and he and his staff set off to solve the mystery.

In hell, Kyle is psychologically desimated by what has occured. He begins to mope around, and take in hell as his new home, Eric is trying to keep himself from the other souls he taunted in previous episodes, and too begins to repent for his previous ways out of fear. Kyle overhears Cartman, but isn't moved by his sudden Change of heart.

On Earth, Stan, Kenny and Butters are in the Hospital chapel, Stan crying knowing Kyle's death draws near every minute. While in the Chapel, another character fills the boy's heads with the idea that Kyle's soul is lost, or waiting for someone/something, (Implying the Hospital scene from the movie "Ghost"). The boys look at eachother and decide in haste one of them needs to return to hell to guide Kyle's soul. Kenny refuses to stating clearly "F**k that", Butters backs out, due to fear of being grounded. Stan decides he has to do it. Stan, however, still needs a way back to hell, and Butters jokingly points out Kenny's horrible luck. Stan begins pushing Kenny on to die (Taking note that the boys do occasionally acknowledge Kenny's deaths), and while following Kenny, the 2 are struck by an ambulance outside.

As Stan returns to hell once again, Kenny's soul isn't seen, implying he survived. Stan, begins searching for Kyle's soul. Stan finds Kyle's soul gazing off into the debths of hell, a broken soul. Stan informs Kyle of the risk he took to return for his friend, and his parents itching to pull the plug. Despressed, Kyle tells Stan he sees no way in avoiding hell, and it's their "fate". Stan eventually persuades Kyle telling him when they return to Earth they'll work on their ways to get to heaven, Stan even adds a remark that heaven is being with friends and those you love. Kyle agrees and Kyle begins to finally fade out. Elsewhere, Cartman too begins to fade out as he returns to his human form.

Stan closes his eyes, and he wakes up, in the hospital with his head wrapped up. Kyle, Kenny, Wendy and Butters are all there to greet Stan who's been out for "Several days". Kyle points out Cartman's not here since he's pissed Stan almost killed him. Ironically, none of the characters have any memory of hell. The Kyle presents the episode moral, and the episode ends with House giving Mr. Marsh a ridiculously high bill for his son (He ran so many un-nessary tests to rack the bill up).
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:46 am

I finally thought of one!

12XX-Cartman gets a Girlfriend
A new girl comes to school and she is absolutely stunning! Every boy in the school is starting to swoon over her (Much like in "Bebe's Boobs destroy Society". She finally picks someone to date, and it turns out to be Cartman. None of the other girls can believe this, so they begin to investigate. It turns out that the new girl is actually a succubus somehow linked to the other succubus from "Succubus", out for revenge!
candies

Postby candies » Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:53 am

Dang, I've haven't came up a idea yet. :(
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
PedroBear

Postby PedroBear » Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:57 am

These are some pretty damn good ideas. Let's see...

(I wrote a Fan Fic about this one already, but never finished it)

Food Fight

Cartman's favorite restaurant, Shakey's, is closed down due to all the other big name companies and Cartman with the help of Stan Kyle and Kenny, sets out to bring Shakey's back. The four boys realize how deep they get in, when they find all the restaurants are having a mafia-styled war. Ronald McDonald being like the Godfather, also other small mob bosses, Colonel Sanders, The King, Jared.

Return to “Episode Speculation”