South Park Season 12 Ideas

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
Lady_Line_McCormick

Re: South Park Season 12 Ideas

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:00 am

They should make fun of Natalie Portman, she's a jewish ecologist. Argh! I would love seeing Cartman making fun of her.:P

Yes, I loved your idea! I miss a girls' episode! :wink: Yes more Kenny and less Butters! :twisted:

What do Keanu Reeves, Anakin Skywalker and Kenny have in commom? They're the chosen one.

2007: 30 years for Star Wars and 10 years for South Park!

Old Kenny_funilovehim! and KennyLine_Goticgirl!
candies

Postby candies » Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:19 am

Oh, Why less Butters? He's getting better than Kenny.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
bergxx09

Postby bergxx09 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:46 am

i agree, butters is pretty hilarious.

i think it would be awesome if there was an episode about "anonymous" and their war on scientology. i'm not sure how that would turn out though since the first scientology episode was taken off the air, but it would put a lot of attention on the cult and get people to question its legitimacy as a religion. No doubt it would be controversial, and i don't know what kind of reaction it would cause for those who are part of anonymous.
rike94

Postby rike94 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:47 pm

Cartman wants to be a movie director. What movie he wants to make? Thats right "the massacre of the jews"
Guess what is Kyle reaction.

(sorry for my english)
Lady_Line_McCormick

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:40 am

candies wrote:Oh, Why less Butters? He's getting better than Kenny.

Two reasons:
he's a stupid secundary character, not main as Kenny is furthermore I'm too tired of episodes about him. The creators want to make a brain wash in all the fans, but they never will achieve it inside my head! :) Kenny is much more funny, the problem is the creators want us to forget him and love their "new secundary character".

Sorry, guys, I don't hate Butters at all, I hate how the T&M make too many episodes about him, in my opinion the most boring.

What do Keanu Reeves, Anakin Skywalker and Kenny have in commom? They're the chosen one.

Una persona

Postby Una persona » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:16 pm

XD Ahhh, thanks Lady_Line_McCormic, and yes, I agree with you, u.u butters has been replacing kenny, they could do an episode about kenny's family o.o I mean, we already know many things about butters, but not so much about kenny
u.u sorry if I misspell something
purple angel 87

Postby purple angel 87 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:36 pm

How about they do a spoof of Jessica Simpson dating Dallas Cowboys' Tony Romo, and her being blamed for Romo's poor performance against the Eagles.

Have Wendy watch Stan play football or another sport, and he does poorly, either trying to show off, or Wendy being a distraction, and she's blamed for it, then Stan stands up for her.
666satan

Postby 666satan » Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:53 am

they have to make fun of charlie and the chocolate factory!

kyle gets a golden ticket and goes to the factory. then cartman fights to get the ticket.
every step of the way cartman tries to kill kyle and retrieve the golden ticket. Kenny and Stan get to bleach so they love the show so badly they play "bleach". Stan and Kenny play the game on the roads, highways, movie theaters, convinient stores and then the chocolate factory. they see Cartman and kyle fighting. they think they are playing bleach so they join the fight. willy wonka see's them fight and says you get out here now!
Cartman gets out a gun pointing it at willy wonka saying "give me the factory!".
willy uses the cane to hit cartmans head and he flows in the chocolate stream.
kyle stan and kenny go and jump in the air saying "yes!" and they end with a pause in the middle of when they jump.
Stan And Wendy never lose!
Cartman and Kyle never win!
And Kenny's just poor!
while Butters is crying:P
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:36 pm

purple angel 87 wrote:How about they do a spoof of Jessica Simpson dating Dallas Cowboys' Tony Romo, and her being blamed for Romo's poor performance against the Eagles.

Have Wendy watch Stan play football or another sport, and he does poorly, either trying to show off, or Wendy being a distraction, and she's blamed for it, then Stan stands up for her.

I like it.
Lady_Line_McCormick

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:51 am

666satan wrote:they have to make fun of charlie and the chocolate factory!

kyle gets a golden ticket and goes to the factory. then cartman fights to get the ticket.
every step of the way cartman tries to kill kyle and retrieve the golden ticket. Kenny and Stan get to bleach so they love the show so badly they play "bleach". Stan and Kenny play the game on the roads, highways, movie theaters, convinient stores and then the chocolate factory. they see Cartman and kyle fighting. they think they are playing bleach so they join the fight. willy wonka see's them fight and says you get out here now!
Cartman gets out a gun pointing it at willy wonka saying "give me the factory!".
willy uses the cane to hit cartmans head and he flows in the chocolate stream.
kyle stan and kenny go and jump in the air saying "yes!" and they end with a pause in the middle of when they jump.

I said once that "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" is a great idea for a "only Kenny" episode, because both Charlie and Kenny are poor. :lol:

Howver it's a good episode idea!

Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:08 am

I want to see more character-driven episodes; I'd like to see more focus on Tweek, Kenny, PIP (don't let him fade away!), Timmy, and Jimmy. How about making Kyle and Cartman a little friendlier just for variety?
666satan

Postby 666satan » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:04 pm

Pip Tweek wrote:I want to see more character-driven episodes; I'd like to see more focus on Tweek, Kenny, PIP (don't let him fade away!), Timmy, and Jimmy. How about making Kyle and Cartman a little friendlier just for variety?

really that ruin the show.
Stan And Wendy never lose!
Cartman and Kyle never win!
And Kenny's just poor!
while Butters is crying:P
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:45 pm

666satan wrote:
Pip Tweek wrote:I want to see more character-driven episodes; I'd like to see more focus on Tweek, Kenny, PIP (don't let him fade away!), Timmy, and Jimmy. How about making Kyle and Cartman a little friendlier just for variety?

really that ruin the show.

Maybe, maybe not. I think Trey and Matt are creative enough to make it work. I just meant it would be interesting if they stirred things up a bit.
Stanismine

Postby Stanismine » Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:57 pm

Okay, so, me and stanandwendy4ever came up with a totally sweet idea! A Sweeney Todd-South Park parody. kay, so, here it goes:

Sweeney Todd. The Redneck Barber of South Park

Sweeney Todd= Stanley Marsh
Mrs. Lovett= Bebe
Judge Turpin= Eric Cartman
Beadle Bamford= Leopold 'Butters' Scotch
Signor Adolfo Pirelle= Mr. Slave
Johanna parker= Rebecca
Anthony Hope= Kyle Broflovski
Lucy= Wendy Testaburger
Tobia Ragg= Ike Broflovski

K, so tell me what you think and if you have ideas for the cast.
Bombs are flying. People are dying. Children are crying and politicians are lying, too. Texico's spilling, cancer is killing. The whole world's going to hell, but how are you?
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:22 pm

Sounds goog to mees!

Return to “Episode Speculation”