Dominion Day in South Park

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
jonholb56

Dominion Day in South Park

Postby jonholb56 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:31 pm

In Canada, Dominion Day is the big national holiday. I have a friend who managed the Savon Drug in Fargo, N.D. Every Dominion Day, it seemed that all Canadians in the vicinity of Wennepeg came to Fargo to stock up on cigars, beer and Mars candy bars. What would happen if South Park, Colorado became the preferred destination for all of those Canadian tourists? What would happen if the boys' heroes, Terrence and Phillip spearheaded the invasion into South Park? How would the good people of South Park react? Would it trigger another international crisis as Sheila Broflovski rallies Americans to send Terrence and Phillip back to Canada? How would the crisis affect Ike Broflovski since he is originally from Canada? Thank-You
BRMBug

Re: Dominion Day in South Park

Postby BRMBug » Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:44 am

Mmm, I dunno. SP seems a little far south of the border to make it the new hot-spot.
jonholb56

Postby jonholb56 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:29 pm

A SP fan suggested that South Park is too far south for Canadians to travel for Dominion Day, but I would leave that to Matt Stone and Trey Parker to figure that one out. There was no Terrance and Phillip in the season that just concluded. We have to bring them back somehow! Besides, Canadians are a rather humorous lot, good fodder for a new South Park episode. Thank-You
termsofuse

Postby termsofuse » Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:53 pm

jonholb56 wrote:In Canada, Dominion Day is the big national holiday. I have a friend who managed the Savon Drug in Fargo, N.D. Every Dominion Day, it seemed that all Canadians in the vicinity of Wennepeg came to Fargo to stock up on cigars, beer and Mars candy bars. What would happen if South Park, Colorado became the preferred destination for all of those Canadian tourists? What would happen if the boys' heroes, Terrence and Phillip spearheaded the invasion into South Park? How would the good people of South Park react? Would it trigger another international crisis as Sheila Broflovski rallies Americans to send Terrence and Phillip back to Canada? How would the crisis affect Ike Broflovski since he is originally from Canada? Thank-You

I like this idea. The part about Canadians shopping in South Park. Maybe due to the falling US dollar and Dominion Day...
Trey and Matt do a great job with Canada. Christmas in Canada is one of my favorite Christmas shows. I love the "French Canada" song!
ushankasrockmysocks

Postby ushankasrockmysocks » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:34 am

jonholb56 wrote:In Canada, Dominion Day is the big national holiday.
Really? I'm Canadian and I've never heard of it. :shock:
jonholb56

Postby jonholb56 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:15 pm

My apologies to the Canadian fan of "South Park". But you must agree that Terrence and Phillip deserve an episode devoted them and their fellow countrymen in an upcoming episode. I'll have to talk to my friend who told me that Canadians celebrated Dominion Day. Thank-You
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:20 am

We definitely need more Terrence and Phillip.

Return to “Episode Speculation”