Lost In The Woods

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
OwNeRz

Lost In The Woods

Postby OwNeRz » Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:15 pm

What if the class was on a field trip to some place in Colorado. But they hung over on a cliff like in Flashbacks. But then a tree smashes the window and Stan and Wendy fall out, but end up in a forest. So they have to survive and live off the land and all that crap. Then after surviving a bunch of disasters. Then they kiss without Stan throwing up thinking it'll be the only kiss they ever get from a boy/girl. But then they survive and Wendy says to Stan," After all we've been through for the past few days, and even after the jealousy I put you through(Follow That Egg! and SP:BLU), and after our breakup 5 years ago(Raisins) I want to just asks you..." Stan says " Yeah, Wendy?'' Wendy continues''... If you want be boyfriend and girlfriend again, because after all we've been through I really think you've changed a lot. Stan replys" Yeah, that would really kick ass". Then before they share another kiss Ms.Garrison comes in a helicopter to save them. Then the end the episode with them holding hands walking on to the helicopter. Please Reply. Also, just because they almost kissed in The List doesn't mean that they are officially back together, so don't reply with that crap.
SouthPark_Girl

Re: Lost In The Woods

Postby SouthPark_Girl » Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:25 am

OwNeRz wrote:What if the class was on a field trip to some place in Colorado. But they hung over on a cliff like in Flashbacks. But then a tree smashes the window and Stan and Wendy fall out, but end up in a forest. So they have to survive and live off the land and all that crap. Then after surviving a bunch of disasters. Then they kiss without Stan throwing up thinking it'll be the only kiss they ever get from a boy/girl. But then they survive and Wendy says to Stan," After all we've been through for the past few days, and even after the jealousy I put you through(Follow That Egg! and SP:BLU), and after our breakup 5 years ago(Raisins) I want to just asks you..." Stan says " Yeah, Wendy?'' Wendy continues''... If you want be boyfriend and girlfriend again, because after all we've been through I really think you've changed a lot. Stan replys" Yeah, that would really kick ass". Then before they share another kiss Ms.Garrison comes in a helicopter to save them. Then the end the episode with them holding hands walking on to the helicopter. Please Reply. Also, just because they almost kissed in The List doesn't mean that they are officially back together, so don't reply with that crap.

Okay i wont talk about that crap and this is the last reply youll see on this post.
Kenny is SEXY, Kyle is YUMMY, Stan is CUTE and Cartmans UGLY. XD
OwNeRz

Postby OwNeRz » Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:25 pm

More Replys.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:55 pm

Okay, but this is the last one. Stop begging for attention.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “Episode Speculation”