getting HIGH on TURD

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
naughty words

getting HIGH on TURD

Postby naughty words » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:55 pm

In Zambia, there has been an occurance of a new drug called Jenkem, which is essentially sh*t. What it is, is when poor Africans go down to retension ponds or sewege facilities a dig up the rotting sewege or sh*t. They then put it in some sort of plastic container and let it ferment for up to a week, supposedly the gasses created by the fermentation give some sort of high with hallucinations. Anyways, the worst part is that recently it has surfaced in the USA in several cases where retarted American children go huff sh*t to get high. To verify me just go search Jenkem on Wikipedia. So my point is I think South Park should use this as a basis for an episode somehow centralizing around this idea, as it is too easy to pass up!
Zubby

Re: getting HIGH on TURD

Postby Zubby » Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:39 am

naughty words wrote:In Zambia, there has been an occurance of a new drug called Jenkem, which is essentially sh*t. What it is, is when poor Africans go down to retension ponds or sewege facilities a dig up the rotting sewege or sh*t. They then put it in some sort of plastic container and let it ferment for up to a week, supposedly the gasses created by the fermentation give some sort of high with hallucinations. Anyways, the worst part is that recently it has surfaced in the USA in several cases where retarted American children go huff sh*t to get high. To verify me just go search Jenkem on Wikipedia. So my point is I think South Park should use this as a basis for an episode somehow centralizing around this idea, as it is too easy to pass up!

That story has pretty much been debunked. See http://www.snopes.com/crime/warnings/jenkem.asp for more details.
That doesn't mean it couldn't be used for a story idea, but frankly, after More Crap, I've seen enough sh*t on South Park to last me at least through the next season.
Zubby

Return to “Episode Speculation”