Trent Boient Returns!

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
SybrenRomer

Trent Boient Returns!

Postby SybrenRomer » Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:08 pm

The kid from episode "pre school" Teturns to south park!
BRMBug

Re: Trent Boient Returns!

Postby BRMBug » Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:11 am

"Boyett"
And yeah, I'd love to see what would happen if he got time off for good behavior, or released because of some clerical error.
SpFanMehrdad

Postby SpFanMehrdad » Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:42 am

the episode that Trent boient escapes from juvenile hall and tries to get revenge and episode titled " Revenge of Trent Boient ", he escapes from juvenile hall to seek revenge on stan,kyle,cartman, and kenny

but before he tries to kill kyle,stan, cartman,and kenny, he needed to go steal some weapons from the pawn shop, and he had to steal some clothes for disguise, and the news reports that trent boient escapes from prison and then they reported of missing weapons and some clothes from some clothes were stolen too

butters starts to panik whenever he found out that trent had escaped from juvenile hall, he starts to worry too much

and thats all the ideas i got to share
wendy28

Postby wendy28 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:26 pm

i think it would be quite difficult to make that episode not exactly like pre-school. i mean, that all already kinda happend (exept for the clothes and weapon thing)....
so all in all he wouldnt return, he would like re-return :wink:
favorite character: kyle!

Horrific, deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words!
SpFanMehrdad

Postby SpFanMehrdad » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:46 am

wendy28 wrote:i think it would be quite difficult to make that episode not exactly like pre-school. i mean, that all already kinda happend (exept for the clothes and weapon thing)....

his clothes becomes camouflage, he wears a mask for discuise so no-one knows rather if it is him or not
wendy28

Postby wendy28 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:46 pm

SpFanMehrdad wrote:
wendy28 wrote:i think it would be quite difficult to make that episode not exactly like pre-school. i mean, that all already kinda happend (exept for the clothes and weapon thing)....

his clothes becomes camouflage, he wears a mask for discuise so no-one knows rather if it is him or not

that would work, i guess. but then there should be another strand (right word?) in the episode, i think. what do u mean?

Horrific, deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:53 pm

Why would they want to go back and make a prequel to Preschool?
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
wendy28

Postby wendy28 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:01 pm

Big-Will wrote:Why would they want to go back and make a prequel to Preschool?

sry it could be the language, but isnt a prequel something that happens before something else? at least my online-dictionary tells me that. :?
but arent we talking about a thing after preschool?
ahh *is confused* :(

and i still think that it would be too close to preschool....

Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:16 pm

wendy28 wrote:
Big-Will wrote:Why would they want to go back and make a prequel to Preschool?

sry it could be the language, but isnt a prequel something that happens before something else? at least my online-dictionary tells me that. :?
but arent we talking about a thing after preschool?
ahh *is confused* :(

and i still think that it would be too close to preschool....

Didn't you read SpFanMehrdad's post?

but before he tries to kill kyle,stan, cartman,and kenny, he needed to go steal some weapons from the pawn shop, and he had to steal some clothes for disguise, and the news reports that trent boient escapes from prison and then they reported of missing weapons and some clothes from some clothes were stolen too

See the yellow text? He wants an episode about something (stuff that Trent does between escaping from prison and finding the boys) that happens before something else (the events in Preschool, in which he does find the boys). That's what a prequel's about. This might work in movies, but it doesn't fly here.

On the other hand, the boys aren't going to get any older, so you'll never see a revenge episode - it would take Trent another four years to get out of prison (like it took from kindergarten to 4th grade), and you'll never see the boys as 8th graders.

And again, he could escape again while the boys are still in 4th grade, in which MnT could go back and make a story, but then it WOULD be like Preschool all over again.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
wendy28

Postby wendy28 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:58 pm

Big-Will wrote:Didn't you read SpFanMehrdad's post?

oh im sorry, i missunderstood this i guess.... i thought that would happen in the episode, the weapon thing and stuff, and that episode would be after preschool.

Big-Will wrote:And again, he could escape again while the boys are still in 4th grade, in which MnT could go back and make a story, but then it WOULD be like Preschool all over again.

yeah, i totally agree here. (think i said that already :D )

Return to “Episode Speculation”