Cartman's new father,new Nazi kid in town, Black Wars & more

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
Chenman

Cartman's new father,new Nazi kid in town, Black Wars & more

Postby Chenman » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:32 pm

I have a lot of ideas for South Park episodes:

1. A special 3d animated episode.

2. Cartman receives a mysterious comic book which its pages are all empty. He uses it to wipe his ass after he takes a crap, and suddenly when he's coming out of his house he sees the whole town is full with crap. He then realizes the comic book is bringing to life every thing he draws in it.

3. Cartman can no more take the fact that he has no father. The main idea of this episode is that Cartman eventually succeed to create him self a father from his own DNA but things go wrong when his new father learning about child abusing from the TV.

4. There is a new kid in the fourth grade. His name is Hans (or any other German name) and he is from Germany. Hans is very nice to everyone accept for Kyle, who is realizing that Hans is staring at him strangely. Kyle suspicions are getting strong when he finds swastika symbols at his notebooks and receiving scary telephone calls. Kyle believes that Hans is Nazi, and he tells Stan and Kenny about it. They don't believe, but Cartman, who is listening to their conversation, decides to check that for himself. He discovers that Hans is indeed Nazi and that he came with family to America to start a new Nazi revolution, and when Hans finds out that he knows, he is about to shoot him, but Cartman is stopping him and telling him that he wants to join him. That's a bit provocative episode but it could be funny (and by the way, you might think I'm anti-Semitic, but that's not true, I'm Jewish).

5. Kenny with no hood on for a whole episode or even a few episodes.

6. Stan is in love again with Windy, but now there is a new girl in South Park that he is starting to like.

7. Kenny starts to act weird. He starts to dress all black and he dyes is hair to black and pink. He putts his hair on his eyes, and starts being depressed. Kenny claims that he became an Emo. The kids don't know what he means when suddenly everybody is starting to become Emo too. Even stan becomes an Emo, and Cartman, kyle and Butters are the only one who can stop this madness and save everyone from the spreading Emo.

8. Token’s parents buy him two new expensive robot toys which are highly intelligent. Token wants his robots to fight each other, but one is discovered to be a British gay-ass robot and the other just keeps claiming that he belongs to a man called Bobby-Wan Kenobi (stupid name, I know…). Token decides to meet that guy and he finds him inside one of the sewage tunnels, smoking weed. Bobby-Wan is an old black homeless who finds out there is a message inside the robot who claims to be his, and from there and on, the whole episode is a continuing parody of Star Wars only with a lot of black people, and off course, Darth Chef will return, and will be discovered as Token’s real father.

What do you think?
jurc0

Re: Cartman's new father,new Nazi kid in town, Black Wars & more

Postby jurc0 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:58 pm

6. Stan is in love again with Windy, but now there is a new girl in South Park that he is starting to like.

This one is the best. :)
Btw: South park rulz, one of the best cartoon! 8)
Chenman

Re: Cartman's new father,new Nazi kid in town, Black Wars & more

Postby Chenman » Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:00 am

Really? that's what you liked the most? I thought that was my worst idea...

Return to “Episode Speculation”