Chris Crocker comes to south park???

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
SpFanMehrdad

Chris Crocker comes to south park???

Postby SpFanMehrdad » Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:01 am

the guy that had posted videos of leave Britney alone and all the other stuff....does anyone have any ideas for the episode of south park about chris crocker???

got any ideas??

im not great at coming up with ideas...

id like to see what chris crocker might look like or anything like that if he was in south park

but what if he looked a bit like micheal jefferson on south park and a little bit combined with jesse mckartney???

id wish someone could post some ideas of the episode about chris crocker comes to visit south park

im just kinda new here but i need you to help me to come up with some ideas.., anybody got any???

someone should post a story line about chris crocker for the episode of south park on season 12, id be happy if i saw an episode about chris crocker
KennyKicksAss

Re: Chris Crocker comes to south park???

Postby KennyKicksAss » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:23 pm

Idea: He comes to South Park after hearing a rumour that Britney Spears has a private mansion hidden somewhere in the mountain town, and sees Kyle and, being gay, falls in love with him. He goes over and introduces himself and the boys are like "are you a guy or a girl?". Then Cartman starts ripping on Kyle for being Jewish, and Chris is like "LEAVE KYLE ALONE!". Then Cartman looks at the pussy little f@g and is like "Who the f*ck are you to make me, you little queer?" and Chris is like "I'm the queen of ghetto n*gga" and Kenny laughs at this. Then Chris is like to Kenny "What are you laughing at?". Then he pulls up his shirt and is like "You want a piece of this?" and Kenny's like "HELL NO! I wouldn't have a piece of that if you paid me!". Then Chris gives Kenny the weakest bitch-slap ever, and then Kenny beats the living sh*t outta Chris. After getting his ass kicked BADLY, he snatches Kyle and runs off with him. Then Stan says "Oh my God! He kidnapped Kyle!" and Kenny says "You bastard!". Then later he runs into Token, who is poking a frog with a stick, and Chris is like "LEAVE THAT FROG ALONE!" and Token's like "Who the f*ck are you?" and Chris is like "I rule the ghetto n*gga" and Token is offended by the racist bitch and sh*t pops off from there.
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Poor Kenny, trapped forever on my back...

Ah, the memories...

Favourite character: Kenny
Favourite episode: Mysterion Rises
SpFanMehrdad

Postby SpFanMehrdad » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:31 am

KennyKicksAss wrote:Idea: He comes to South Park after hearing a rumour that Britney Spears has a private mansion hidden somewhere in the mountain town, and sees Kyle and, being gay, falls in love with him. He goes over and introduces himself and the boys are like "are you a guy or a girl?". Then Cartman starts ripping on Kyle for being Jewish, and Chris is like "LEAVE KYLE ALONE!". Then Cartman looks at the pussy little f@g and is like "Who the f*ck are you to make me, you little queer?" and Chris is like "I'm the queen of ghetto n*gga" and Kenny laughs at this. Then Chris is like to Kenny "What are you laughing at?". Then he pulls up his shirt and is like "You want a piece of this?" and Kenny's like "HELL NO! I wouldn't have a piece of that if you paid me!". Then Chris gives Kenny the weakest bitch-slap ever, and then Kenny beats the living sh*t outta Chris. After getting his ass kicked BADLY, he snatches Kyle and runs off with him. Then Stan says "Oh my God! He kidnapped Kyle!" and Kenny says "You bastard!". Then later he runs into Token, who is poking a frog with a stick, and Chris is like "LEAVE THAT FROG ALONE!" and Token's like "Who the f*ck are you?" and Chris is like "I rule the ghetto n*gga" and Token is offended by the racist bitch and sh*t pops off from there.

say...that is the best idea you ever came up with, ^_^ - i f-ing would love to see that
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:24 am

KennyKicksAss wrote:"LEAVE THAT FROG ALONE!"

...SHE'S A HUMAN!!!"

Well Chris, I don't technically think that...

"ULLUGGH!! How f*cking dare you poke her with a stick, after all she's been through."

Oh-okay, um...

"She loves her Aunt, she went through a divorce. She has 200,000 f*cking kids, and her husband turned out to be a user and a cheater, and now she's got to urinate on those eggs herself, and all you want to do is stand there and poke her. SHE'S A HUMAN!!!"

[end]

Return to “Episode Speculation”