What should be spoofed next?

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
wendy28

Re: What should be spoofed next?

Postby wendy28 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:36 am

DoctorWho? wrote:I got the inspiration about this idea after reading a related article:

South Park should parody the Westboro Baptist Church. They're this wackjob Christian cult/hate group who plan on picketing Heath Ledgers furenal. They've also protested at military furenals and almost did the same thing at memorial services for the victims of the Amish school shootings and Virginia Tech.

There could be an episode where a resident of South Park died in Iraq and the family (who is close the the boys in someway) is planning the furenal. Soon, the Westboro church arrives in town to protest and it gets everyone angry.

lol. sweet idea :)
favorite character: kyle!

Horrific, deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words!
Lady_Line_McCormick

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:46 am

How about the movie "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"?
I think that would be a great "only Kenny episode" because! I think that Trey and Matt would make fun of several stuff in it!Kenny is as poor as Charlie and he could a get a good role!

What do Keanu Reeves, Anakin Skywalker and Kenny have in commom? They're the chosen one.

2007: 30 years for Star Wars and 10 years for South Park!

Old Kenny_funilovehim! and KennyLine_Goticgirl!
Indiana129

Postby Indiana129 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:53 am

I have a whole Saving Private Ryan spoof written in my head i think that would be a great spoof for the 10 year anniversery of Saving Private Ryan
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:03 am

School shootings, or more particuarly, the media hysteria they generate. Could involve the emo kids.

The parents THINK Butters is a shooter, because he drew a picture that looks a bit like a gun from a cetain angle when you draw a handle and a barrle and a trigger on it...l and have him seen by psychiatrists, who treat him as quicky as Macky treated Kyle (take three of these cocane... i mean Ritalin tablets a day, kind of thing) .

He gets bullied for being an emo, because the parnets think he's a shooter, until he snaps and DOES want to kill everyone, at which point he's talked out of it by... PROFESSOR CHAOS! Or a less lame ending...
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K

Postby S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K » Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:42 am

Lady_Line_McCormick wrote:How about the movie "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"?
I think that would be a great "only Kenny episode" because! I think that Trey and Matt would make fun of several stuff in it!Kenny is as poor as Charlie and he could a get a good role!

no i dont think so
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:20 am

superiorsavior wrote:School shootings, or more particuarly, the media hysteria they generate. Could involve the emo kids.

The parents THINK Butters is a shooter, because he drew a picture that looks a bit like a gun from a cetain angle when you draw a handle and a barrle and a trigger on it...l and have him seen by psychiatrists, who treat him as quicky as Macky treated Kyle (take three of these cocane... i mean Ritalin tablets a day, kind of thing) .

He gets bullied for being an emo, because the parnets think he's a shooter, until he snaps and DOES want to kill everyone, at which point he's talked out of it by... PROFESSOR CHAOS! Or a less lame ending...

I had an idea similar to that, only it was the ridiculing of the other kids that finally makes him snap. Sort of like Professor Chaos, but more extreme.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:16 pm

Yours is a good idea, but it's been done too many times in the realm of fanfic for matt and trey to coppy. It doesn't get to spoof stupid adults, Matt and Trey's favourite hobby at the momet, either.

I love Professor Chaos, he needs to return for his wrevenge on the wowrld!
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K

Postby S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K » Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:15 pm

go Professor chaos and is redheaded friend
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:30 am

Midgits rock! Talking of Dougie reminds me, that the first graders need another episode. Perhaps involving Ike?

The first graders are smarter than the fourth graders to take the piss out of the school system? I don't know what it'd spoof but it's still a funny idea i think...
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:01 pm

superiorsavior wrote:School shootings, or more particuarly, the media hysteria they generate. Could involve the emo kids.

I like it, though Butters shouldn't be the 'shooter'. He can be suspected, and maybe an escapee Trent Boyett goes on a rampage? It'd end the Trent story arc if the police kill him after all.

----

I'd like to see something done with a "dream" sequence like with Flash backs from Season 2. Why not have it spoof Reservoir Dogs?

Mr. Orange: Kenny
Mr. Blonde: Cartman
Mr. White: Kyle
Mr. Pink: Butters
Mr. Blue: Tweek
Mr. Brown: Token
Police officer: Stan

Joe Cabot: Luigi (From Tooth Fairy Tats 2000)
"Nice Guy" Eddie: Craig

Basically the episode can parody the movie, and in the end it was Kyle dreaming, who woke up after killing Kenny shouting "You bastard."
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:30 pm

I just read the BSR Resovwar Dogs fanfic so i'd agree to that being kick ass in the extrem. Perhaps spoofing untraviolent movies again? I love episodes that end with a punchline!
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Mrsbeemccormick

Postby Mrsbeemccormick » Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:14 am

whitest kid u' know. they could try out to be guest stars. then trevor moore could run around in his underwear. yeah, i like trevor. :D maybe cartman should start dying instead of :unhoodedkenny: . that'd kick ass. or inheritance. one of the boys could be reading eldest and find murtagh and eragon being gay. or harry potter. that would be funny. they could go to hogwarts and kill some people and steal their wands, stuff like that. harry potter kicks ass.
don't piss me off, i'm a pchyco bitch!a very big way to piss me off is viewing and not posting.POST WHEN YOU VIEW!
S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K

Postby S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:54 am

somethig like epic movie or meet the spartans
Mrsbeemccormick

Postby Mrsbeemccormick » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:14 pm

yeah, harry potter. cartman kenny stan and kyle could kill luna ginny harry and hermione and ron and take there wands. they could run around hogwarts breaking stuff and then kenny could find cho and burn all her clothes off b because he likes that stuff. then they unexpetedly kill kenny with saying random words and say 'avada kerdavera' the killing curse. i love kenny! :unhoodedkenny:
don't piss me off, i'm a pchyco bitch!a very big way to piss me off is viewing and not posting.POST WHEN YOU VIEW!
Mrsbeemccormick

Postby Mrsbeemccormick » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:58 pm

i'm related to hannah montana you butt f*ckers. :evil:

Return to “Episode Speculation”