LinkinPark2333

Re: What should be spoofed next?

Postby LinkinPark2333 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:46 am

Lolz i wanna see a spoof of Boston Legal ! or NUMB3RS
Boston Legal is better :o
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:09 am

"The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas" should be spoofed. Just because that maybe fun.
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:57 pm

I kept thinking of Wizard of OZ, too. But I know they have already made a Wizard of OZ spoof with "It's Christmas in Canada" and know there is enough spoofs about Wizard of OZ all over the world of Television. Still, I would something like South Park to make a joke about that "myth" about Wizard of OZ. You know that myth they like to talk about a munchkin hanged themselves. I know it's really a crane/bird. But that would be funny to spoof a munchkin hanged.
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:24 am

South Park has spoofed so much stuff its hard to come up with ideas?

1. Fear Factor
- what happened to it??

2. Deadliest Catch

3. The Mars phoenix lander thing

4. Oil is discovered in South Park (maybe by Uncle Jimbo or one of the other hicks) - kinda like a beverly hillbillies thing, and solve the gas crisis.

I will add more later...
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:00 pm

5. ED and Penis enhancement pills that you see on TV and as spam in your email (maybe butters could end up with them somehow - or the whole town gets addicted to them etc...)

6 Other drugs on TV for stuff like Bipolar and ADHD

7. Spoof spoofs like spoof emails or shows spoofing other people etc...

8. Meet the Fockers

9. Columbian hostages that were returned

10. I dont wanna grow up I'm an HRS kid....
r41n

Postby r41n » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:26 am

The whole Olympics issue would make an awesome episode. It hasn't even started yet, and I'm sure there'll be plenty of material before, during and after the Olympics to serve as inspiration. Heck, too bad South Park is on summer break. Imagine how all Chinese activists would hyperventilate if they caught word of an all-exclusive SP episode ridiculing them straight in the middle of their biggest show-off in years *cracks up*
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:59 pm

r41n wrote:The whole Olympics issue would make an awesome episode. It hasn't even started yet, and I'm sure there'll be plenty of material before, during and after the Olympics to serve as inspiration. Heck, too bad South Park is on summer break. Imagine how all Chinese activists would hyperventilate if they caught word of an all-exclusive SP episode ridiculing them straight in the middle of their biggest show-off in years *cracks up*

that would be fun, good idea :D
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:45 pm

r41n wrote:The whole Olympics issue would make an awesome episode. It hasn't even started yet, and I'm sure there'll be plenty of material before, during and after the Olympics to serve as inspiration. Heck, too bad South Park is on summer break. Imagine how all Chinese activists would hyperventilate if they caught word of an all-exclusive SP episode ridiculing them straight in the middle of their biggest show-off in years *cracks up*

Shiity Wok proudly sponsors the Shiity Olympics lol

Ya that would be a great episode.. Seems like alot of great stuff happens when they are on break.
lostluver777

Postby lostluver777 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:29 pm

hhhmmm...some one said Sweeny Todd, but I think that'd be too hard (cus like, Mrs. Lovett is like a main charactor and she's like...a chic...) also the only way to really spoof that would be like, to just kinda sumerize the movie but with SP charactors, I think that could get kinda old...they need a spoof of something they could make an ep about with their own plot...but I like Cartman as Turpin, and Butter could be "The Beatle" (Turpin's like assistant dude) that could be seriously great...
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:25 pm

They kinda arleadly did American Idol,
But what about :America's Got Talent

Be funny seeing in South Park:
David Hasslehoff
Sharon Osbourne
Jerry Springer

and almost as bad as simon...Piers Morgan!!
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:34 pm

I want songs, I mean try to find me talents:
And No, Butters Tap Dancing doesn't count!!

Here's a new episode that is like a Karaoke Competition at the Elementry School.

As follows:

Eric Cartman-"Saturday Nights alright for fighting" (Elton John)
Stan and Wendy- "I've Had the Time of Our Lives"
Kyle- "You Are" (Lionel Richie)
Kenny- "Without Me" (Eminem)

Clyde-" I've Been Everywhere" (Johnny Cash)
Jimmy- "Piano Man" (Billy Joel)
Butters- "If you leave me now" (Chicago)
Token- " New York" (Frank Sanatra)
Bebe- "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" (Judy Garland)

While counting votes: The teacher's turns

Mr. Garrisson: "Ganster's Paradise" (Coolio)
Mr. Mackey: " Everything is Gonna be Alright"

and Yes, Featuring Randy: "Let It Be" (Beatles)
Kezia

Postby Kezia » Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:22 am

Reality Show ;)
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:21 pm

Ya.. what ever happened to stuff like fear factor etc.... They should spoof that. See Cartman eat bugs to win money lol

Maybe that Jack Links Sasquatch that is in those funny commercials....since they keep finding weird crap like that there, and they killed skuzzlebutt. Jimbo could try to lure him in and trap him with beef jerky and have several mishaps that are like those commecials we see.
Aidsburger

Postby Aidsburger » Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:19 am

I don't know how this would play out as a plot for a SP episode yet, but I think they should spoof the 2008 presidential election. I'm pretty sure they will because they've spoofed the previous two elections, but I just thought I'd put it out there as an idea.

BTW, I really hate some of the commercials for John McCain. McCain basically said in his advertisments that Obama is at fault for the current situation with oil and gas prices, so I would really like to see Matt and Trey rip on him.
24manskkc

Postby 24manskkc » Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:42 am

WhatevaIWaunt wrote:I can't believe they didn't spoof the writer's strike this season...*groan* it would've been hilarious.

They did indirectly (Canada's on Strike)

Return to “Episode Speculation”