What should be spoofed next?

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
BRMBug

Re: What should be spoofed next?

Postby BRMBug » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:54 pm

republocrat23 wrote:They shouldn't spoof anything, maybe just for one episode. It would be sweet if they went back to the stupid plot line that made the show great in the old days.

Agreed. One of the episode ideas they threw out early on just involved the boys being bored out of their skulls, and the whole episode was them trying to find something to do.
I'd watch that.
KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:27 pm

Anyone ever see that lame mother-daughter beauty pageant thing called "Crowned"? They so need to spoof that. They should do one where there's a beauty pageant for teams of two best friends, and Cartman and Kenny make a deal with the show producers to enter the show and pretend to be girls and spend the whole time doing retarded sh*t and taking the piss outta the other girls, and have the judges say their behaiviour is "inspiring" so the other girls start acting just as retarded and looking stupid, but they don't know the boys can't be voted out. And in the end the boys get the prize money (but so do the first runners-up, since the show was fixed), but the runners-up don't care any more after they realise how stupid they looked.
IanM626

Postby IanM626 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:20 pm

WhatevaIWaunt wrote:I can't believe they didn't spoof the writer's strike this season...*groan* it would've been hilarious.

they did.Canada On Strike!
tommy2tone20

Postby tommy2tone20 » Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:48 am

facebook
tommy2tone20

Postby tommy2tone20 » Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:52 am

they have become hypocrits rememeber the episode in which cartman's ass has a satilite in it taping a reality show of earth the network executives said that a show gets stale after 100 episodes hint hint! damn it i a m pissed off!
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:06 am

tommy2tone20 wrote:they have become hypocrits rememeber the episode in which cartman's ass has a satilite in it taping a reality show of earth the network executives said that a show gets stale after 100 episodes hint hint! damn it i a m pissed off!

How were they being hypocritical if you think that they have gotten stale? :3 It would have been MORE hypocritical if it didn't get stale.
redblade7

Postby redblade7 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:10 am

Shock sites. I always thought that would be perfect South Park material. Maybe next April Fool's :)
world_in_80_days

Postby world_in_80_days » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:42 pm

gossip/rumors

lost

medical doctor show

tropic thunder

eagle eye

17 again (9 again) (stan's dad becomes 9)
randy999

Postby randy999 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:47 pm

I love dark South Park episodes & I'm desperate to see a horror spoof maybe Saw & Scream combined with a great twisting ending like Scott Tenorman must die.
Peg

Postby Peg » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:48 pm

tommy2tone20 wrote:facebook

That'd be really funny.
rikcartman

Postby rikcartman » Fri May 08, 2009 3:37 pm

i'd say do a spoof of star wars with the return of chef as we last seen him as darth vader and chef and cartman fight it out and end up with the line "eric i am your father " "noooooooooooooooooooo" that would be uber kool!
Noomspawn

Postby Noomspawn » Mon May 18, 2009 2:24 am

Well...here's a list...

-Swine Flu
(I mean people said a black will be president when pigs fly...also...Kermit the Frog is suspicious...)

-A magic Lava Lamp that brings an evil retro genie to wreak terror on South Park

-Cartman "finds out" he's a jew...but in the end, it was all wrong and he was acting all poor and helpless for nothing...
kennydeathsfanatic

Postby kennydeathsfanatic » Mon May 25, 2009 1:11 pm

I think Doctor Who would make a great spoof! Cartman as The Doctor defending the world from the dreaded Jewleks, ruled over by the Jewlek Rabbi: Kyle! Kenny could be the companion!
CartmanisHawt

Postby CartmanisHawt » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:09 am

Listen, you guys, seriously, SPOOF THE MOVIE 'REAR WINDOW.' RIGHT NOW!
BeamMeUp

Postby BeamMeUp » Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:21 pm

I think it'd be cool if they did a few Star Trek insertions for the nest episode. I know they already've made a few references, e.g. beginning of Passion of the Jew and at one point in Here Comes the Neighborhood... I just think it might be awesome if they made another reference. Especially since the new movie came out, it's possible they might do something with it. -shrug-

I don't believe they've referenced any of those 80s movies with the brat Pack, have they? The Breakfast Club, The Outsiders, St. Elmo's Fire...? If so, I must've not noticed, but those would be interesting, if they did it right. I'm not great at coming up with a whole plotline to go along with them, but the SP staff are some creative mofos. They could pull it off.

Just some suggestions. ;D

Return to “Episode Speculation”