What should be spoofed next?

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
24manskkc

Re: What should be spoofed next?

Postby 24manskkc » Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:45 am

Michaeloptv wrote:I want songs, I mean try to find me talents:
And No, Butters Tap Dancing doesn't count!!

Here's a new episode that is like a Karaoke Competition at the Elementry School.

As follows:

Eric Cartman-"Saturday Nights alright for fighting" (Elton John)
Stan and Wendy- "I've Had the Time of Our Lives"
Kyle- "You Are" (Lionel Richie)
Kenny- "Without Me" (Eminem)

Clyde-" I've Been Everywhere" (Johnny Cash)
Jimmy- "Piano Man" (Billy Joel)
Butters- "If you leave me now" (Chicago)
Token- " New York" (Frank Sanatra)
Bebe- "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" (Judy Garland)

While counting votes: The teacher's turns

Mr. Garrisson: "Ganster's Paradise" (Coolio)
Mr. Mackey: " Everything is Gonna be Alright"

and Yes, Featuring Randy: "Let It Be" (Beatles)

No, Randy should do "Achy Breaky Heart"!
Kobb

Postby Kobb » Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:12 am

They should parody Steve Wilkos. They could make him overly aggressive and critical over little things. Like he's burst into screams saying stuff like "HOW COULD YOU LET YOUR SON GET AWAY WITH NOT DOING HOMEWORK?" and blame parents for things that are compeletely out of their control. They could also make him threaten people to fights, regardless of if they're in the hotseat or not. And once he talks to the "victim" on the show, he suddenly looses his rage and talks in a mild calm manner.
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:20 pm

Cartman should appear on the DR. PHIl show haha!
:lol:
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:52 pm

Geez i cant think of any good ones... an Alvin and the Chipmunks using 3 of the boys as the chipmunks would be funny, but it seems to me they did something spoofing them already... a Retro 80s spoof...?

.......... ?
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:25 am

a Retro 80s spoof...?[/quote]
They kind of did that with Asspen. Although that was more about the 80's ski movies.
screenwiz

Postby screenwiz » Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:57 am

How about a spoof of the American Chopper show?
Something along the lines of a bike show comes to southpark and the boys attend and since Cartman hates the show he tries to screw the OCC guys over.

Also another idea would be the GHOSTHUNTERS...that show is wayyyy to easy to screw with...lol

Last but not least would be a spoof of Chris Angel/Mindfreak...he comes to southpark and none of his crappy tricks work...and the kids are less than impressed and it pisses him off!
KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:51 pm

They need to spoof Dr. Rabbit. There should be like a return of Darth Chef thing, and it turns out Colgate are the head organisation in charge of the Super Adventure Club, and Dr. Rabbit is this big radioactive rabbit-man like ten times worse than Darth Chef. And he's spreading his radioactive "seed" on all the kids' permanent molars so they have extra bright smiles, but it also turns them into mindless zombies who can't stop buying Colgate products.
iamthenewcartman

Postby iamthenewcartman » Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:52 pm

they should spoof the election make fun of obama and mccain. idk do something funny involving palin and her family in alaska. like have them do a rally there and have her be all stupid. or they should rip on cops. also they should do something involving the city wok guy again episodes with him are always funny. "damn mongolians". an episode that makes fun of mexican ppl they havent been ripped on recently as far asi can remember. i cant really think of a certain tv show that would be good to rip on. :o
KillingKenny666

Postby KillingKenny666 » Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:13 pm

Here are my ideas...

Prom Night/Eagle Eye - The school is taken to a prom, and Stan disappears, and later, Randy Marsh gets calls by a woman that says to do what she says or Stan will die.

The Happening - There's a disease in the air that makes people commit suicide, while Stan, Kyle, and Cartman try to stop it.

McCain & Obama/Never Back Down - McCain and Obama are tied in the votes, and they decide to settle it by fighting to the death.

2 Girls & 1 Cup/The Ring - Kyle has a bet with Cartman. If Cartman can watch the whole video of 2 Girls & 1 Cup, Kyle will pay him a hundred dollars. But if Cartman throws up, or gets too grossed out and leaves, he has to pay Kyle a hundred dollars. But when they watch the video, they get a call that says they only have seven days left to live.

Tropic Thunder - Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Kenny, and Butters get a part in a movie. They were the best actors in the audition, but the worst in the set. So the director decides to take them into the tropical forest so the special affects could be more realistic.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:24 am

Nothing, they should make an episode that's spoof-worthy in itself. Be original! Failing that, they can spoof War and Peace.
0087adam

Postby 0087adam » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:03 am

Stargate Atlantis!
tonedead

Postby tonedead » Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:15 pm

i second kobbs idea to spoof steve wilko.
the guy is hilarious already with how he gets way into peoples faces. it could be a great background joke (boys watching it on tv, seems like a show cartman or kenny would watch) which the could use more than once.
lilman04

Postby lilman04 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:03 am

They need to spoof Eagle Eye. Maybe Randy could be Shai LaBeouff
republocrat23

Postby republocrat23 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:34 pm

They shouldn't spoof anything, maybe just for one episode. It would be sweet if they went back to the stupid plot line that made the show great in the old days.
Mackerni

Postby Mackerni » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:57 am

I sincerely hope someone has said MILEY CYRUS...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr0Wv5DJhuk

HOW CAN YOU NOT MAKE FUN OF THIS?

Return to “Episode Speculation”