Randy can be injured and is left to stay inside spying on people
* Jack Thompson
* Will Ferrell
* The ShamWow guy
* Nancy Grace
* Stephen Colbert/John Stewart
* Marlyn Manson
* Bill O'reilly
* Ron Paul
* Kim Jong (Just like in Team America)
*Sacha Baron Cohen
* The Federal Reserve
* The Cleveland Show
[list=]The Clean Energy Bill[/list]
[list=]Health Care Reform[/list]
[list=] Sonia Sotomayor[/list]
[list=] AIDS again (its still funny)[/list]
[list=] Transformers [/list]
- Wife Swap/The Heene Family/balloon boy. I see this working best with Randy making the balloon.
- Operation Repo - Have the big bald guy jacked up on so many steroids he can't move. Cartman dressed like the fat ass wife.
- Jack Thompson. Guy deserves more mocking.
- Do a joke spin off episode of some minor support character (Token) and give him his own show to mock The Cleveland Show. Give it a new Intro featuring Token singing.
- Swine Flu panic
- Heroes - I watched this for 3 seasons before I gave up on it. 1st season was great, 2nd ok, 3rd went nowhere and cheated the audience many times. Now I want to see this show burn.
- Monk - Cartman get's OCD and other phobias and solves crimes.
- The suggestion of Randy being 9 again
- An episode mocking how everything old is being remade for a new younger audience.
cohenmarioman wrote:I think nothing should be spoofed, unless it is extreamly obscure, like Whale Wars was. I want to have an episode like "Quest for Ratings" or "Butters Bottom Bitch" which don't have a storyline spoofing anything.
Well Butter's Bottom Bitch did spoof something. It mocked the recent news where Acorn was video taped undercover giving a "pimp" advice on how to cheat on the taxes and such. Acorn is in deep crap over that.
And then, on the way out of town, he hits on Cartman's mom...
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest