What should be spoofed next?

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
BRMBug

Re: What should be spoofed next?

Postby BRMBug » Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:37 am

Well, they kind of spoofed on that in Merry Christmas Charlie Manson.

How about this?
(she's not really that great)
tanktank

Postby tanktank » Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:09 pm

listen indiana you don't go firing off your mouth at robot chicken.it would be great to have a doll crossover.and have seth green there.ok. :twisted: :cartmanevil: :cartmansopissedrightnow: :gothstan:
Kenny_And_Me_Forever

Postby Kenny_And_Me_Forever » Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:51 pm

They should spoofed Futurama or Boondocks on Adult Swim, it'll will be more nonsensical.
Indiana129

Postby Indiana129 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:23 pm

tanktank wrote:listen indiana you don't go firing off your mouth at robot chicken.it would be great to have a doll crossover.and have seth green there.ok. :twisted: :cartmanevil: :cartmansopissedrightnow: :gothstan:

Trey and Matt would never do that for a few reasons. One they would never do something with dolls they're like puppets and they'll never go there again after team america. Its hard to have guest stars with the way south parks production. Seth Green has to work hard to since it takes so long to make a 15 minute episode. It would more likely be Robot Chicken parody south park. Don't get me wrong I love Robot chicken its a fantastic show but I just don't see it happing.

How about a spoof of Legend of Zelda. :mrgreen:
tanktank

Postby tanktank » Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:12 pm

that's gay
Indiana129

Postby Indiana129 » Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:13 am

why dont u come up with something new instead of just hanging over robot chicken. if u dont like what i say than just get out.

If they could spoof/totally rip on That gay show Hannah Monntana that would be great :parishilton:
candies

Postby candies » Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:32 am

God I hate that pre-teen God-awful Hannah Montana with The naked brother’s band with some ridiculous love song that it doesn’t rhyme so equally. It’ll would be hilarious if they’ve spoofed the “Real World” or “Parental control” on MTV. :wink:
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
tanktank

Postby tanktank » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:30 pm

come on zelda is gay
Indiana129

Postby Indiana129 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:04 pm

Why dont u put in your south park season 10 dvd and listen to the commentary on Go God Go part 1 and listen to what they say about zelda.

how about a Star Wars spoof
crack666

Postby crack666 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:03 pm

I think the next spoof should be them spoofing themselves :assface: :timmy:
Pantera's F!$&%in Hostile- Today i'll be the public servant,to serve and protect by law and state.I'll bust the punks that rape,steal and murder and leave u be when we cross i'll shake your hand like a man not a god!!!
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:16 pm

Indiana129 wrote:Why dont u put in your south park season 10 dvd and listen to the commentary on Go God Go part 1 and listen to what they say about zelda.

how about a Star Wars spoof
Nah. They've made far too many Star Wars references (mostly Starvin' Marvin in Space).

I say they do an episode dedicated to MARCHING BAND! We band geeks bust our ass during football games, showcases, marching festivals, and Christmas concerts! We deserve a good parody!

Though I find that quite unlikely. Everyone's already tired of me talking about band.
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Indiana129

Postby Indiana129 » Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:45 pm

I guess that could work, I dont know.

To update the heroes thing heres a character list:
Cartman=HRG or sylar
Kenny=Hiro or the Hatian
Kyle=Peter Pertrellie, Dr. Sueresh, or Nathan Pertrellie
Stan= same as kyles options
Butters=Issac Mendez

I think heroes could work
Last edited by Indiana129 on Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:02 pm

Although it seems to be less of a big thing now, I would have loved to have seen a CSI spoof. Near the start, Cartman could even argue with the other 'detectives' [probably Stan and Kyle] about what The Who song they should use for when they take up new cases. Also, many Cartman 'Horacio Caine'-esque one liners. "But Kahl... *puts on shades* ... there's always evidence, Jew"

I'd also like to see Matt & Trey make something regarding how many Medical shows there are on TV, too. Scrubs, House, ER, Grey's Anatomy... there's probably a lot more that haven't made it to the UK that I don't know about, too.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:22 pm

What I think'd be really cool is a spoof of the movie "Seven". Like, it starts off at the police station with this old cop who's like doing paperwork or something and that red head cop comes in and shows him pictures of a body they just found. He looks at it and sees it's a huuuge fat guy tied to a chair and dead in a pile of food, and next to him, "Gluttony" is written in blood. And the old cop is like "That's the second case like this we've seen this week. I guess we were right. We're dealing with someone who's recreating all the murders from the movie 'Seven'." and then it's all about the police trying to catch the guy doing it before it ends up like the film, and the red head cop is desperate to hide his wife so he doesn't find her head in a box or something. And in the end, it could be like a surprise suspect, like one of the kids or someone who no-one would expect. I might actually make a fanfic outta that idea, I dunno. Thoughts?
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Poor Kenny, trapped forever on my back...

Ah, the memories...

Favourite character: Kenny
Favourite episode: Mysterion Rises
Indiana129

Postby Indiana129 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:31 am

[quote="Jay C"]Although it seems to be less of a big thing now, I would have loved to have seen a CSI spoof. quote]
they kind of did that with Lil Crime Stoppers

Harry Potter?

Return to “Episode Speculation”