Fever Dream Episode Idea

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

DragontheDog

Fever Dream Episode Idea

Postby DragontheDog » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:31 pm

So, Basically, I spent Hours playing The Stick of Truth and ended up falling asleep at six in the morning, with a stomach full of caffeinated drinks.

I ended up having a Fever Dream that turned into the idea for this episode

Quick recap. So in the show, it's canon that Kenny keeps dying and coming back, because of Cult of Cthulhu stuff. But it's how he comes back that is important. He's literally reborn as a baby from his mom, and overnight grows back up. Recap over, here's the idea.

So, if his parents, were, say, on vacation south of the border when Kenny decides to Eat Tide Pods or get a Selfie with a Zoo Jaguar, Kenny would be reborn on his parent's vacation, and would now be a citizen of that Country, not America. And Kenny's parents are dumb, druggie rednecks that probably don't save important legal documents. So now Kenny is technically a migrant child, and when he tries to return home, he's taken away.

And he's adopted by an American family who doesn't live in South Park, like on the East Coast or something. And he really wants to go home, because South Park Logic, one of his little Buddies has Super Smash Ultimate and he really wants to play with his friends.

So now it's up to Stan, Kyle and Cartman to bring Kenny home through some madcap adventure.

I'm sorry, I couldn't think of a Randy Marsh B-Plot.
JamesPolo

Re: Fever Dream Episode Idea

Postby JamesPolo » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:17 am

Love your plot. Maybe Kenny could end up being adopted by a family in Cape Cod? Its real cool there during spring and summer but I've heard living there during fall and winter is super depressing.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”