idea fir a butters episode!?

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

TaZ-QQ

idea fir a butters episode!?

Postby TaZ-QQ » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:44 pm

I have reached season 19 episodes 5, so I have not seen the rest of the episodes but as I'm seeing this episode it dawned on me, why is it that Butters fere being grounded so much that he would go thro som much trouble just not to get grounded!? maybe it would be fun to see what happens in Butters room or what happens to him maybe he has some form of complex or wired claustrophobia that triggers when he stays too long in the same room this is just an idea for you guys. cya, have fun^^
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: idea fir a butters episode!?

Postby Big-Will » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:49 pm

Keep watching. In the next three seasons things look up for him. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
trym0803

Re: idea fir a butters episode!?

Postby trym0803 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:45 am

I think the main thing is Butters is scared of his parents. His parents know this and thats why they threaten him so much. If you remember the hot topic episode when his parents couldn't ground him anymore. I think he is just scared of getting in trouble. Poor Butters always gets suckered into doing things he knows is wrong and that's whats so funny how scared he is of what his parents will do to him. Just like any kid that age really, when his Dad is upset the kid is scared. I love how his parents get so much satisfaction out of scaring him of punishing him.

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”