Ideas For Season 24

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

JamesPolo

Re: Ideas For Season 24

Postby JamesPolo » Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:07 pm

Butters’ New Girlfriend
I was thinking that Butters would tell people he was now ready for a new girlfriend after Charlotte, but it pisses people off. It can be that Butters expresses interest in girls that other kids had already dated. Like Heidi and Wendy and other girls. It is that the boys would feel jealous and they still have some feelings for these girls. So, they come up with a plan. It is that they tell Butters to find a girlfriend on the internet. This can be done by pointing out to Butters known catfish scammers on like Facebook and MySpace and maybe some dating sites. I really don’t know dating apps but those can be used too. It would be funny to set Butters up a Grindr account and other accounts as jokes. So now Butters is set up to talk to so many people about if any of them are the right fit with dating him. The focus is Butters finds a beautiful South African women to date. The problem is she is really a black man that only wants his money. He can be part of a terror group as well. He talks to Butters but every other email he asks for money and tells of some sort of problem. He can say how rich he is as a professional photographer but always runs into trouble. Butters can mail money and then start to wire money through Western Union and then steal money from his father to pay his new girlfriend. Everyone at school can know what is happening and they laugh at Butters. It can be that Lisa Berger tells Butters the truth that it is really a trick, but Butters doesn’t believe her and tells her she is just jealous and ugly. The next time Butters chats with this South African catfish, Butters is told to make a visit to South Africa. Butters family can tell him he is not allowed to travel to Africa to meet his new girlfriend, so Butters runs away to Africa. When he arrives there, he is told by cell phone in a weird voice that is obviously a man trying to sound like a women. So, Butters goes to some sort of poor neighborhood and is kidnapped by this catfish and his friends. Butters can still not get what is happening and so the kidnapper and his terror group members decide to continue the lie. They say the girlfriend was called away on a photo shoot. So, Butters is taken to a building on the ocean that is a terror group stronghold. There Butters is mistreated but he makes friends with other hostages. There can be a girl there that is around Butters age from Portugal who had tried to sail around the world, but the black terrorist pirates kidnapped her. So, as the rest of the episode would continue the girl would first think Butters was dumb but as things continued, he becomes protective of this girl and develops a crush on her and she developed one for him. Meanwhile the terrorists are trying to negotiate a ransom payment for the two kids and other people being held. It can be that Butters starts to loose interest in the girlfriend he had who was the catfish as she never shows up and the terrorists keep giving an excuse as why she can’t meet him. So, near the end of the episode the girl hostage is being mistreated and abused by the terrorists and Butters has had enough and so he is able to attack the terrorists and knock them out. This leads to the escape of all the hostages. They are pursued but Butters yet again is able to defeat the terrorists and being the hero. Butters can keep saying how he wants to break up with this catfish girlfriend and how he doesn’t like her friends the terrorist. He can say he now likes the Portugal girl. So, the group make it to the US embassy to hide and then are safe and the terrorist in pursuit are killed by gunfire. The girl can show the American soldiers where the terror group stronghold is, and we see drones bomb it to the ground killing all the terrorists. The kids at school can find out what happened and laugh and find it humorous. Lisa can be thankful but then sees that Butters is holding the hand of the Portugal girl and feel sad. So, it can end with the Portugal girl continuing her sailing trip around the world. She can skype and chat with Butters and agree to date him for the time being. Everyone at school can be jealous of Butters new girlfriend who is a famous tween girl competitive sailor.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:15 pm

Ocean Fishing
I think South Park needs to cover fishing at least once. I like the idea of ocean fishing, but freshwater fishing would be cool as well. They did ‘Whale Whores’ but I would like to see a more pro fishing episode as Matt and Trey like fishing. I think of tuna fishing for thousands or even millions would be made or trying to catch something like a giant squid to sell for millions. Or both. I can see it being like Jimbo or Randy wanting to take the summer off from their usually job and leaving the gun shop to be run by Ned for Jimbo or farm run by Towelie for Randy. Also, the farm could just grow by itself during summer I guess so Towelie could help fish. Jimbo could just hire a person to run the gun shop during the summer so Ned can help fish also. There has not really been a Randy and Jimbo episode. I think there could be two teams. Team crimson and team Blue. Jimbo and Ned as team crimson and Randy and Towelie as team blue. They can have decided to fish in the pacific ocean for money and fame during summer. The plan can be to catch high profile targets like bluefin tuna, and they can have a list of other ocean life like giant squid to catch for millions as well. I like the episode ending with Randy and Towelie catching a bluefin tuna and selling it to a Japanese Sushi restaurant for $3 million and Ned and Jimbo catching and selling a live giant squid for like $2 million to a college. I guess Ned and Jimbo can go looking for strange things to hunt every year and this year it was to catch a giant squid as they are conspiracy theorists. So, they had planned to rent a boat and fish. Randy could have been invited to go along but told of how he had always had the dream of deep-sea fishing and catching big game fish like tuna. So, he and Towelie agree to go along. They can both be camping out on the same camp grounds where many interesting hick-like campers are, and many have their own campers and tents to live out of. Most of the people there are fishing as well. There can be competition between individuals and some physical fights and arguments. Can have checking the weather to make sure its safe to go out that day. Can have checking the fishing gear and going to the bait shop for supplies and live bait. Can have either renting or buying a boat to use and fueling up each morning and buying some coffee and food. Randy and Towelie can enjoy smoking weed and I guess the cocaine. There can be the fish market where people sell their catches at the end of the day. There can be a local bar where all the fishermen go at the end of the day to have some drinks and brag about their catches. There can be arguments over who can tell the biggest fish story. Randy and Towelie can try to sell their drugs too and say they don’t like drinking alcohol. I think there can be a Popeye type of character, a pair of lesbians who are butch. A couple of real fat guys. Several athletic men. Some skinny guys would be good too. People would like to smoke and chew tobacco and vape. There can be having a beer while sailing your boat or sipping out of a flask. People can have weapons like guns too and knives. Randy can be in contact with a sushi restaurant as he already has a customer for if he catches a bluefin tuna. Jimbo and Ned can have a college professor that wants a giant squid alive or dead. I’m not sure where would be a cool place to fish from. I think of like California or Hawaii. I like the idea of at least a few people dying while out fishing. There can be bad weather where one person dies and then there can be an accident where someone dies as well. The bad weather death can be the boat sinks and the person is eaten by hammerhead sharks. The boat accident can be hooks and a gaff kill this man and he falls into his own boat propeller. Randy can have dreams of the dead talking to him trying to help him catch the tuna and warn him a danger. Towelie can just think he is too high. There could be some local legend and Native American lore or storytelling and a shaman to help make things feel like fate and to progress the story. It can be that to begin with none of the other fishermen accept teams Crimson and Blue but after they each make amazing catches they are accepted. There can be a made-up town name where everyone fishes from CA, I guess like named Chickasaw City. It can be that time is running out and each team doesn’t have much time left. There can also be other people from town who inform the two teams of special places to fish from as some people are friends with the other fishermen and others don’t like or are hated by the people who are the fishermen. There could have been tricks by other fishermen to get the 2 teams to go somewhere where no fish are or where a fight was to happen at sea. There can be attractive women who want to date Randy and I guess Towelie. Like a female version of each character would be weird and another towel character that is female. It would be interesting if Jimbo and Ned could get a date as well. Can be girls tricked the team members the first time but fell in love with them and gained respect for them later on and so helped them out the second time or last time.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:04 pm

Taking A Number Three
I didn’t know how many different number 3’s there are with going to the bathroom but do now. I realize that Kenny’s dad already did this once by vomiting and defecating at the same time in an earlier episode. So, as I see it by the Urban Dictionary there is a girl having her period, a person taking a super dump, having diarrhea, pooping and vomiting at the same time, and having an orgasm in the bathroom. I would like to create different groups at the school where each one has their own idea of what a number 3 is. I think it would be okay for a few of the girls to start their periods and so that would be what the girls would think a number 3 is. I think Cartman and his group would think it is a super dump. I guess the Goth kids and or the handicapped kids would think it is diarrhea as they have coffee all the time which would lighten up the stool and the handicapped kids take medicine that would make the poop real soft. Kenny because of his father can think that a number 3 is pooping and vomiting as would all the other Irish kids at school. And then I guess Butters would think having an orgasm in the bathroom would be a number 3 as he has done that a lot as I remember. It can start with the girls discussing their bodies and how they are starting puberty and starting menstruating, which, all the girls are now having to lie and act like they too are having their period to fit in. I guess all the girls can be embarrassed because most of them are not starting puberty, so they are faking boobs growing and pubic hair and their period and saying how much they like boys even though most of them feel too young still. So now the girls are acting braggards and so the boys have overheard the conversation, but they didn’t know what they were talking about when they said they were having their number 3 time. This can lead to each lunch table having a different impression and idea of what a number 3 is. It can be that each group starts to brag about their number 3 to the other kids where each kid is confused as to what the other had done as each has another idea. I am having a hard time adding to this plot. I guess the kids could involve the teachers and parents into the argument. I guess by at least half way through the episode that the kids would catch each other in the act of their number 3 and the like and then be shocked that the other group or kids was describing something completely different for their number 3. Like a boy could catch a girl at the nurse’s office getting a tampon and see the blood and feel sick and scared and not know what is happening. Butters masturbating in the boy’s bathroom while another kid is taking a huge crap would make for a weird and gross scene especially with them having a conversation stalls next to each other. This can lead to a huge debate between all the kids which then brings in the teachers and then brings in the parents. It can all come down to a huge town vote to establish what a number 3 will be for the record books. Each group can be grossed out by the other group. I guess the episode would have to end with people just accepting that others are different and that everyone can have a different number 3. I could see how Mr. Hankey could have a role in the episode to represent feces number 3 and then there could be other characters like a used tampon covered in blood that is alive and toilet paper covered in cum that is alive and these new characters can be alive as well like Mr. Hankey and all show up for the town debate as it made headlines around the world. So, now these different characters can get into a fight about what a number 3 is as well. I guess Trey could create at least one new song about going to the bathroom. Since there would be like at least 5 different number 3’s then Trey could create a quick 30 second song for each different number 3 so 5 different ones who can have their intro song be when they show up or appear on stage for the debate. I guess the episode could end with everyone agreeing to a new song which could last like a minute which would help recategorize everything. The new song would include all the different number 3’s and be accepting of all the different varieties.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:07 pm

Sex Doll Club and Store
I keep reading about sex dolls in the news and have seen a few shows make fun of them. I read an article the other day about Las Vegas and how the first sex doll club is being opened. This has like everyone angry. People who are community leaders are mad and people with the church are mad and also prostitutes are upset. I think it would be fun for a sex doll store or club to open in town. The people that would want a sex doll must be the creepiest people around. There are a lot of men in town who are single and so joking on them with sex dolls would be funny. I think of Mr. Mackey, Ned and Jimbo, Garrison, and I can see the hick members of town like the red head leader of the union being the first to try out these sex doll businesses and then help advertise the products to other members in town. I can see the parents wanting them also to spice things up or to find out what all the fuss is about. It sounds funny for not only people to get caught with a sex doll but for kids to catch their parents with them and also for kids to use them. A store that opens that sells them would work nice and that makes everyone try to close down the store. The joke there is that one by one all the people that protested the store found their way of trying out a sex doll and really liked it. So, parents with the PTA and Church would try it out and like it. So, with this idea the protesters would dwindle down to no one. The sex doll club is more sickening. This would involve people sharing used sex dolls. I would think people would be afraid of the doll not being cleaned correctly and spreading disease. I think of child sex dolls which I think are illegal everywhere but maybe somehow, they are still available in Japan. So, people could be buying them in secret in Japan to have mailed and skipped to the homes in private but also against the law. Priests would like the child sex dolls. I think to fill time both the club and store can be done. There can be weird new characters created who are creeps. Like a man named Chet Shiff who can work at the sex doll store and be Canadian. He can have blonde hair and wear blue jeans and a polo long sleeved shirt. The main man who works at the sex doll club can be named Allister MacGrinn and he can be athletic in build. He can be brown haired and look more like PC Principal with short sleeves and white pants. There can be the cleaner at the club who would look real fat and short but strong, his name can be Doug Digsalo. He can be in pink shorts and a green hoodie with in need of a haircut and black hair. Chet can want to sell his dolls to whoever even kids and likes to step outside the doors of his business for an occasional smoke and chat with locals where he tries to cut deals with them. Allister can not like the product but is college educated and knows how to manage and sell goods. He can get really mad at people and attack them if they don’t have the money or they damage his dolls. Doug can be really shy and starts to pant like a dog and gets really horny and erect when cleaning up all the cum from a used doll. There is supposed to be that Hippo strip club in town and so the girls there can be real upset about the dolls in town. There can be the end of the episode when the strippers and prostitutes from the bad side of town create an allegiance descend onto the store and club and like luddites, they destroy all the dolls. It could have been that like everyone had tried out a doll by the end of the episode and so now basically the whole town liked the dolls and didn’t mind their use or sale. The episode can joke on the weird things of these dolls like the different name brands and looks of them like skin color and build and hair and eyes and skin texture. I guess the dolls can have different mouth sizes and vaginas and buttholes that have different vibration settings and the like and excretion. Probably could go to the websites of these things and record all the differences between products. So, the episode would start out with people noticing there is a new store in town selling the dolls and everyone’s response. While the episode progresses that’s when the club opens up too as the store was selling so well. This because people couldn’t afford the dolls, or everyone wanted to try out different looks and models. Jokes can be people are now addicted to the sex doll club and don’t go to other businesses anymore. Can be like an opium den. Can end with prostitutes and strippers destroying the businesses and threatening everyone if this ever happens again they would get f*cked up.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:22 pm

Intersex Only True LGBTQ
I was thinking of this like last week how there are people that deserve to be allowed to be LGTBQ. I see these people as intersex and people with severe hormone and chemical problems in their bodies. It is like everyone else was just watching tv and started to act like the wrong character. Like a boy acting like a girl character or the other way around. We usually only hear about these people that use media and get confused. Still, there are many people that are born with serious problems and that is why they are LGBTQ. The last couple of days Harvey Weinstein has been in the news and his genitalia is being called into question if he is intersex or what he is. It looks like his genitals were sewn back on and burned at some point and he has no testicles and needs to inject his genitals with a chemical to get an erection. In court people like the jury were shown pictures of his genitals. The whole thing is just so hilarious. Still, it talks about intersex people. I think making fun of Tweek and Craig would be cool to call out their relationship. This can be the way of having the couple either be cleared of being gay or by solidifying that they are gay. I can see it that because of Weinstein’s genitals that the kids at school need to learn about intersex people and people with hormone and chemical problems and how that is what makes someone LGBTQ. It could be because it is LGBTQ awareness week or month, I’m sure there is something like that or just make it up. Tweek can take offense to this and think that he is gay because he likes to watch ‘My Little Pony’ and be Applejack. Kids can say that Tweek is gay because he watches TV shows like that but then Butters can say he watches ‘My Little Pony’ too and likes that character Pinkie Pie. This causes everyone to laugh at them. Butters can say he watches it at Tweek’s house sometimes which makes Craig angry that they are cheating, causing laughter and shock. The teacher can explain that you are not gay because you watch TV that is just being stupid to watch something for the wrong gender and pretend to act like a character of the gender. This can be the Asian classroom teacher. This can cause outrage with kids at the school who claim to be LGBTQ because they think they are a character that is just weird or the opposite gender they are. So, PC Principal and Strong Women have to keep the peace. There can be one kid at school who is really intersex and so they have the real right to being LGBTQ. The teacher can stand by her stance that intersex is the only LGBTQ as that is what is taught in the Far East where she is from. This can lead to the Asian teacher getting fired. So, from there we can learn of her life at home. We can learn that there is a real conspiracy behind cartoons to try and trick kids and people to acting like the wrong gendered characters. It can be that Japan is behind it. The Asian teacher can be Chinese. She can prepare for her review on the subject and if she will be terminated or not. This Asian teacher decides to reveal the Japanese plot to turn all American’s LGBTQ by Tv shows for revenge of losing WWII as her defense. In the meantime, Craig can start to question if the teacher was right and if TV is what makes at least American’s gay. The intersex kid can hangout with Tweek and Craig and talk about how they wish they were normal which Craig and Tweek both say the same thing but the point is made that the intersex kid has no choice as they were born that way and Craig and Tweek can just stop watching TV or acting like the wrong gendered characters and their problem would be solved. This can piss Tweek off and Craig realizes the intersex kid is right. The intersex kids name can be Alex. Japan can catch wind of the plan to spill the beans of cartoons making people gay and so they send a hitman to kill the Asian teacher. Now Craig can go to the teacher and say he knows she is right now and that she saved him from going down the wrong path. When the teacher presents to keep her job, Craig can be there too and make a speech how she is correct. The teacher can start to talk about Japan and their conspiracy at the end of the speech but then a Japanese assassin shows up. It can be that Tweek tells the intersex kid that he and Craig broke up and why and the intersex kid realizes that Craig and the teacher are in danger as he also knows about Japan. So, as the assassin tries to kill the teacher, but the intersex kid can get killed instead, saving their life and PC Principal can detain the assassin. Craig can be thankful and so can the teacher, the assassin can reveal everything. Everyone can realize there is a Japanese conspiracy and so the point is made that the only real LGBTQ is intersex. Tweek can say he doesn’t care but Craig doesn’t want to do the gay thing anymore out of respect for Alex. So Tweek gets sad but then Butters says he will be gay with Tweek as they like the same tv shows anyways.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:09 am

Newtype
I was thinking of the way Asian kids are and with their anime. I had heard of Newtype magazine and it makes me think of biracials. The show South Park really hasn’t covered race mixed children and people. I know they have shown characters dating outside of their own race but never had a child that was the baby of a relationship like that. I think of making kids like the 6th grade Asian bully leader kid someone who is biracial or a supporter. I think all the Asian girls can get recruited into wanting to get everyone to race mix as well. It can be that Far Eastern people want to slash people together into relationships of different races. It can be that Newtype magazine is used some as getting someone on anime as one of the first steps into turning a people this way. So Asian girls attempt in class and at lunch and in other situations to make friends with white girls and then they push anime on them knowing down the road they can turn them to race mixing. The plan can call to turn mainly only white girls into race mixers. It is a plan of revenge of Japan for losing WWII or better, yet it could really just be some sort of weird fetish Japanese and Koreans have for a reason Trey can make up that is really funny. Now South Park really only has David and Token to race mix with the white 4th graders in town. So, the episode can start with Asians of town acting like the boss and leaders of white girls and ordering them to date colored people in acts of using shame and better at grades to do so. They can then realize that they are out of ammo of colored men to mix with. It can be that Token and David are being tricked into going on several different dates with different girls a week and is leading to fights between girls. It can be that no one really notices or minds that David and Token are dating so much except the girls as they are fighting other the two boys. It can be that really only Cartman is bothered who is male as he is racist and so finds such relationships sickening. Things can take a turn for the worst when the Asians recruit other Asians from other schools to help setup in dates the girls from town with colored only boys from other towns that are poor, colored and ghetto. So now all the girls at school are acting different as they have been converted to other races as is what happens to a girl when she starts to date she must start to act like the race of her boyfriend and must forget all her own race and family customs. Now many of the girls are acting blacks and ghetto and like gang members or like Latinos or like Korean people and other. This can cause alarm to the other kids as the school loses unity and starts to lose at all school sports as the girls hate white men. It can be that the girls all hype other towns now and schools and ethnicities. Parents can be upset as their daughters are now all sexually experimenting and needing birth control and don’t do good in school and are anti-police and hate their families and own races. Cartman can know what is happening and there can be a funny joke connecting the Newtype magazine to the conspiracy and motives of Asians to want to race mix white women with colored people. It can be that now people are noticing mothers in town in dating relationships where white women dating colored men and being abused and forced to make biracial babies and force to do all the work in the relationship while the colored man does nothing but use drugs and cheat in the relationship. It can be that Cartman has a racist magazine of his own from the KKK or something which tells the story of all of this and predicts what would happen, but no one would listen to him. It can show that after a white girl makes a baby with a colored man. That is the baby is white that it must be sacrificed and killed as white skin is not allowed and all with white skins must be cleansed. The town can be consumed at this point by colored men dating white girls with biracial babies. It can be a white cultural extinction is taking place as white women in town now all hate white men and anything white. I guess to end the episode there would have to be a way of reaching these white girls and educating them of the plot and turning them back. It can be that the boys need to travel to Korea to convince the CEO and owner and writers or Newtype magazine of the carnage they are causing and to having them stop. I guess things would go bad and there would have to be a huge anime fight. There can be cool anime weapons and deaths and finally the boys defeat Newtype. Maybe the destroy the building or something? Either way without the magazine the Asian girls in town are not motivated to push race mixing on white girls and so everything just returns back to normal.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:46 pm

Cup Size
I think of the old joke that a girl’s grades are predicted by how big her breasts are. So, I know that the 4th graders are a little too young to grow big boobs but from what I remember 6th graders have some knockers. So, I think it would be really cool to have Shelley and her classroom get an episode. This would mean to create like 20 new characters and a teacher for this episode. Several of them can be friends of Shelly’s and all going through puberty and developing at different rates. I guess the Asian bully leader kid can be in class along with his friends that are in the same gang. The teacher can be a misogynist that judges girls based on how big their breasts are and is a bias grader based on that scale. Now It can start out how Shelly is always getting an ”A” grade in class and how proud Sharon is. Randy can be too high and not care. The other girls can be jealous, and everyone can wonder how Shelly does it. It can be that in this episode the 6th grade girls’ boobs are noticeable with their character design and so can other characters boobs be defined enough. It can be that one of Shelley’s friends has huge boobs and one can be fat and other body shapes and breast sizes and they all get different grades that seem determined by the size of their chest. It can be that based on how big each girls’ tits are is how well they do in class with grades. So, it would show Shelly saying she was feeling a little sore that night after doing so well at school after coming home and telling how great she did on the class test. But the next morning Shelly wakes up and her breasts had grown like 2 sizes larger. So now she would be treated different and she could have some of the biggest titties in her class now. Shelly can experience problems with having larger boobs like worse grades and feeling distracted and guys like her more and she can’t remember or study like she used to, and she has new interests and desires that take her away from her studies. It can be that now Shelly fits in more with the girls with big titties that do bad at school and so she ends up a bad kid and delinquent and hangs out with the wrong crowd. Sharen can get upset and concerned with the way her daughter has turned out. I guess Stan and maybe Cartman would have to see Shelly’s new boobs as when a girl’s tits grow larger, they always have to let someone see them and touch them. Shelly can be pressured as well to dating boys who are really only interested in seeing her boobs and touching them. There can be the joke that Cartman realizes he has big boobs too and that may be why he is doing so bad at school. So, Shelly can be presented somehow that her breasts are why she is so bad at everything now and so can the other girls that breast size is how it is determined what girls do good in school and why some do bad. There can be a book that all girls can read that is kept in one of the girls’ bathrooms that tells the lore of breast size. There can be drawings on the walls that a girl is supposed to stand up against the wall and test how far their breasts stick out. The farther they point out there is a grading system and so the girl can see how well she will do in class. Shelly can fall into depression at times and end up experimenting some as she is taken into whole new worlds because her boobs grew. It can be that Sharon shows Shelly a scrap book of all the women of the Marsh family as a way for breaking this curse and making Shelly see that breast size doesn’t determine how well a girl does in school. The book can show that many of the Marsh women and women I guess from Sharon’s side of the family have had large breasts. Then Sharon can get into how each one of them had done things like finished college and gotten good grades and had amazing jobs and saved people and been a hero and leader and also a mother. This can reeducate Shelly. The night before she could have been motivated to study really well as she had a big test in school the next day. And so, Shelly took the test and got 100% on it making her realize that boob size doesn’t matter and that it was just a legend and a mean trick. She can then revert to her normal self and make friends with her old circle of kids that are well behaved. She can then go to the bathroom that has the lore book and drawings on the wall and destroy them all so no other girl would be tricked and bullied like she had. There can be room for Sharon to also add in that having a little more breast is a perfect way of controlling men and getting what you want and the like as well and with making it easier to make breast milk saving lots of time.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:16 am

Lizzy’s Revenge
I really like this character Lizzy from an earlier South Park episode. She is very feminist with attacking the boys and their sexuality and saying girls can be strong and as good as the boys. I think this idea would be fun with nostalgia and give to old viewers. So last we saw as far as most of us would remember is Lizzy was carried away by a bear and presumed killed and eaten after falling off a sled with her friends. I think bringing back this character would be great. The episode would be about like one of those “I know what you did last Summer” films. It can be that Lizzy can be shown in old clothes like rags and with bear fur indicating she was able to kill the bear the tried to eat her. She can have been living in a bear cave plotting her revenge. So, the episode would have to have something the reminded the boys of the sled race like an anniversary and maybe Lizzy on the milk carton missing. She can also leave pieces of the broken sled left out for people to find. So, I think one at a time characters would go missing from the school that were on the boy’s sled team. As I remember it Token, Stan, Cartman, and Kyle were the ones that competed against the girls with that sled race. I would like it that the boys are at lunch and remember that day and wonder what ever happened to Lizzy for some reason. Then throughout the rest of the episode each boy can be kidnapped by Lizzy and brought back to her bear cave. I kind of like the idea that Lizzy is still living with the bears that took her in a kind of Tarzan twist where she was able to become the dominant bear. There can be a family of bears that decided not to eat her for some reason and took her as one of their own. I think having Token go missing would be fine as the first one. He can hear a noise outside his window and go to check on it but find nothing. But when her returns to his bed or desk he can find a piece of a broken sled. This can be an ongoing plot. So, Token can notice the piece and call Kyle but then after some conversation we hear Token scream and he is missing. It can be that Lizzy learned the way of the bear and is really strong now, so she is able to beat up and kidnap the boys in the name of girl power. The girls at school can have foresight of what is happening and tell of Lizzy. The boys can be scared and not be sure of what happened. The police can think that the boys are running away to New York because they are gay or something like that and want to become movie stars. The boys can be scared of Lizzy but not be sure if it is her or not or who it is that took Token. The next one to go can be Stan, he could have told Shelley he needed protection and that someone was after her so she said he would have to pay for the protection which he did. It can then later that night show Shelley go to grab something like a drink from the fridge and then be found later by Stan unconscious. Then Stan can run to his room and call Kyle but as Kyle picks up, he hears Stan scream. So now it is Cartman and Kyle left and Cartman can be uninterested and not caring that the others went missing. Kyle can think they should go to Lizzy’s parents who still live in town to find out more about her. So, they do, and it can be that the family be broken from her disappearance and still are holding out hope. The father could have died from stress and heart ache. Her bedroom still like it had been. They can say they think Lizzy is still alive. It can be that then Cartman goes to the bathroom and Kyle gets worried, but he finds Cartman taking a huge dump that smells. Kyle leaves to go talk to the mother again but then hears Cartman squeal and then when they go to see they find the window open and Cartman gone. There can be like a message on the wall that tells that Lizzy did take Cartman and so the mother now believes her daughter is alive. The message can tell Kyle to go to a certain location on the mountain with a map. Kyle and the mother go there and find the cave. The mother can go in first but then is very quiet and Kyle tries to shout to her, but she doesn’t respond and so then Kyle is knocked out from behind. When Kyle comes to, he finds Token, Stan, Cartman, and Lizzy’s mother all tied up. There can be bears in the cave as well that scare people. Lizzy can go on a tirade about feminism and want to show the boys that girls are better. She can have constructed 2 new sleds for a rematch. She can be hell bent that the rematch would prove that girls are better then boys. Lizzy can sled with three bears and the four boys with each other. There can be a new hill outside the cave. The boys can be afraid to run as the bears will eat them. They can try to talk to Lizzy, but she is like a crazy person. Lizzy’s mother can be happy her daughter is alive and is a feminist also but doesn’t want anyone to die and tries to talk reason into her mother. She can say that the bears are hungry and that whoever loses will be eaten by the bears. The race happens and Lizzy and the bears win. Lizzy can be celebrating, and the boys are cut loose from the bondage by Lizzy’s mother. Lizzy can have the bears kill and eat her own mother on command. The boys run for it. They can meet the police as Kyle could have called them when he arrived at the cave. The police can kill the bears and arrest Lizzy for kidnapping and the murder of her mother.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:49 am

Publishers Clearing House
I often think of how the last episode of South Park would feature the Publishers Clearing House. So, with this episode we would see Liana Cartman win like $5,000 a week for life or I guess it would be fine for Cartman to win the money. I like the idea of the episode starting at the elementary school and things reaching a boiling point. It can be that Cartman has been out of control this week because he says he is too distracted, and the school faculty has had enough and can’t stand him anymore. Cartman can be attacking people and saying mean things and pooping on everything. He can throw away the teachers copy of classroom books and light them on fire causing serious fire damage in the school leading to some students getting injured and having to go to the hospital. PC Principal and Strong Women can expel Cartman from school forever. Cartman cannot care and everyone is shocked but happy. The boys can be curious as to what is happening and so they take a detour the next morning past Cartman’s house to see what is happening. They can ring the doorbell and Liana can answer the door and call to Cartman to wake up his friends are at the door. Liana can be being sued for the fire damage and injures and can be a wreck. Cartman can come to the door and say how happy he is and how now he will have the time and peace of mind to complete his work. The kids can tell him off that he messed up this time and is ruining his future and that he will end up homeless living in San Francisco if he doesn’t change his behavior. As the boy leave and are walking off the property that is when a van from publishers clearing house rolls up. The crew gets out and Cartman has just shut the door. After the doorbell rings, Cartman opens it again saying how he has rethought things from what the boys said and saying you guys are right. But then the publisher clearing house with Steve Harvey are there and say he has won $30,000 a week for life. Steve Harvey can hate Cartman as he makes a couple of racist comments and mean jokes about him and Harvey can want to take the prize away, but the rest of the crew says they can’t. The boys are in disbelief and can feel there is no god. People who had been injured like Token who are in the hospital recovering can be watching this on NBC and the shock of it all kills Token and others and they succumb to the burns and smoke. I guess the rest of the episode can have Cartman spending the money on everything. Like remodeling his home and adding some additions. He can be eating out at all the best and most expensive restaurants where he posts images of his meals and him eating them on social media and can use his phone to show people all the nice food he will eat, making everyone real jealous. He can just show up at kid’s homes and at the homes of PC Principal just to brag and does this at school as well. He can keep stalling the court trials with his own expensive lawyers making the town and victims suffer major losses in money and time. Cartman can get a Filipino girlfriend and now carry a gun as he has to protect himself from thieves and Jews. The episode would show just how unfair the world is that the most unloving and evil people are the ones that succeed the most. Cartman can reach a plateau moment where he turns good in a way as he is tired at just winning and being a bully. Cartman can decide to get into politics as well and can open his own restaurant after he got into a fight with a seafood restaurant owner over Cartman not leaving a tip. The restaurant would be called “The World” and would feature meals and beverages from every continent and have all countries flags and the theme and decorations would be very native and regional from all over the world. It would be a very respected restaurant that represents all people on earth and like a steak house. The restaurant can be a hit and now many more are planned to open up all throughout the country. He can then start campaigning against Mayor McDaniels and giving speeches at this restaurant and other places at his rallies. He can be like Hitler, but he has his own political party and his own unique agenda that sets him apart from everyone else. People can be shocked even more as they love his restaurant and like Cartman as a politician and his ideas are actually correct and being agree with them. Kyle can get beaten up at Cartman’s restaurant for talking back and being rude and is now hated by most people in town. Stan has to avoid Kyle out of fear what would happen to him. Kenny could care less and is now working for Cartman and making lots of money for his family where he is able to take care of his little sister and make sure she is learning at school and is safe in life. The episode can end with Cartman winning the election and Kyle committing suicide after Cartman announces demolishing the synagogue in town. It can end with Cartman skimming the news that Kyle had died and not really paying it attention or mind and then getting back to work as Mayor and he can be on the side working on his presidential campaign for when he turns 35 years old.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:41 am

Wendy the Babysitter
I like the idea of having Wendy who is like the most PC girl in school being someone that PC Principal and Strong Women like and trust. I think Wendy would be the perfect pick to babysit the PC babies. It can be that taking care of the kids is too much for the PC family and they need time for themselves. So, they decide to find a babysitter. Wendy can be the one that is chosen. There can be like a small scene showing Wendy babysitting for some kids and she is doing a good job and the kids are happy. It can show PC family call her and she agrees to the job. I think of tv shows and movies I saw as a kid about babysitting and dirty films and the like as to take from that a little for scenes. The episode would have the PC Babies I guess run away and cause all kinds of hell for Wendy. I can see Stan or another boy being Wendy’s boyfriend for the episode and can talk to her on the phone and help out with their friends to find the missing babies. I think that Wendy could have a movie to watch that can setoff the PC Babies. It can be that she didn’t know how sensitive they would be to things. Wendy could have ordered a pizza and had maybe a story book to read to the kids and also to watch a movie. I guess the book can trigger the PC Babies as I’m sure there must be a book that would that is available for kids like a Dr. Suess. So can the Papa John’s pizza bother the kids until they are told he is not with the company anymore. I know that pizza joke is old so maybe there is a better one. Stan can call to see how things are going which could bother the kids as well as he can be at a business that offends like a Mexican restaurant. The movie can be the final straw and cause the kids to run away. I guess the movie could be a Pixar film or maybe there would be something on HBO Max as that would be funny. Wendy could have left to talk on the phone in the other room but when she came back the kids were gone. She can be too afraid to tell the police as she would be arrested or the kid’s parents as they would make sure she got bad grades for the rest of her life. So, Wendy can search the house and not find them and then enlist the help of her friends from school who are girls. She can also have Stan and his friends help too. Not sure what film would have set the kids off, maybe it could be made up, but I guess a scene would help in figuring out where the kids went. I don’t know what would bother PC people much. The kids can like in the past be on a mission to turn everything PC and cry at things that are not. I think of farms with white men would bother them as they want lesbians to farm. Chinese food restaurants with just Asians there would bother them. Seeing couples of just one race would bother them. They can seek out the more hick members of the town and harass them. I have to admit I’m not very good at PC and knowing what is. I guess Garrison can bother them who could be in town. They can record another song as well. An ongoing plot can be that while the PC parents are out having their night to themselves the PC Babies can keep showing up and changing the scene. Like if someone is acting the wrong way the PC Babies fix it and so the parents who at the beginning were offended end up not and are instead happy. It can be also that Wendy and the other kids looking for the babies keep finding the babies but get caught by the parents and so have to abandon saving the babies who then can get away. So, PC parents can be out to eat and drink and see a play or movie and then ice skate and maybe do a sunset scene. So, I guess after the PC Parents end up having an amazing night together, they head home. It can be around this point that the babies had split up and then done some fixings, but all been rounded up. So, it can be a race against time to get all the PC Babies back home before the parents arrive which can be what happens. So, Wendy is saved from getting into trouble. It can be that PC Principal tells Wendy they will hire her in the future which she is scared of. Later PC Principal and Strong Women can openly talk about how they knew the kids had ran away as a joke. Or maybe they find a wrapper or something that indicates that the kids had been out of the house. Could be each kid had something from each individual location the parents had visited. Makin them realize their kids are their guardian angels.
devaser

Postby devaser » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:24 pm

Hi
with the china coronavirus, there is a lot of people freaking out about stupid things.
I have seen a twitter post warning about the air inside bubble wrap, because it is made in china... so that gave me a great idea.
the guys are popping bubble wrap and someone says that the smell is fantastic, then we see how chinese made bubble wrap filling it with farts.
I would love to see that in a chapter as a filler
as soon as I had the idea, my first thought was "it would be a grear southpark chapter"
I hope you like the idea
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:58 pm

devaser wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:24 pm
Hi
with the china coronavirus, there is a lot of people freaking out about stupid things.
I have seen a twitter post warning about the air inside bubble wrap, because it is made in china... so that gave me a great idea.
the guys are popping bubble wrap and someone says that the smell is fantastic, then we see how chinese made bubble wrap filling it with farts.
I would love to see that in a chapter as a filler
as soon as I had the idea, my first thought was "it would be a grear southpark chapter"
I hope you like the idea
You didn't have to report your own post. Had I not read it carefully, I would have deleted it, as the report button is only used to let me know about posts that go against the rules.

Also, what's with the blank sig?
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:08 pm

Jewish Cartman
Now Cartman is by far the meanest character on the show South Park and he has never really met his match before and lost. I think it would be fun to have that happen. I was thinking of how there would be an overseas learning program or whatever you call it or foreign exchange program. It would have a kid at South Park elementary school switch places with a kid from another country for a couple of weeks. I think Stan would be a good fit as I want to keep Kyle around and then Kenny is too poor. The kid that comes to South Park would be a fat Jewish kid from Israel. Cartman and Baggard can look very similar in appearance but Baggard’s hair would be more Jewish and his clothes different. His nickname would be the Jewish Cartman. Not sure what his name should be, his first name can be Ishmael. Maybe “Baggard” would work as his last name as I get it as a play on words from “bagger” of groceries. Baggard can start out nice around the grown ups and other kids but he immediately attacks Cartman and gives him a touch time. It can be that Cartman had heard an Israeli boy would spend 2 weeks at the school, so he prepared a bunch of pranks. It can be that Baggard sees rate through all of them and is able to have all the tricks misfire and hurt Cartman instead. A trick could have been something real sissy like squirting water in the face of a person but Baggard is able to ruin the trick and have Cartman get like a broken nose and the like instead. I like the idea of Kyle being around to see it, but it may be for the best to put Baggard in Kyle’s home. I guess pranks would start out with like magic trick shops gags like fake cockroach or ink gum or squirting flower. Cartman can try to trick Baggard in class to with trick questions and jokes. Can be Cartman realizes he needs a way of getting Baggard. Baggard can be as uneducated and delinquent as Cartman and can make the same jokes in class. Cartman can find himself laughing at a Jews jokes and be afraid of what is happening. There can be classroom competition where Cartman is falling behind in making jokes that all the other kids laugh at as Baggard can finish Cartman’s jokes and have his own, and Baggard’s jokes are better than Cartman’s and everyone laughs at them more. PC Principal can be informed about Baggard as kids feel bad for Cartman and Cartman doesn’t know how to handle it. Cartman can be suffering PTSD from Baggard and second guessing everything as he keeps losing and doesn’t understand how that is possible. I would like the idea of there being like a Houdini Magic Shop in town where Cartman keeps going with Butters to plan his next joke. At the Houdini Magic Shop in San Francisco there is like this giant rubber chicken costume that no one has ever bought and appears to be like the ultimate prank. I would like this in the episode and purchased by Cartman to have Butters wear as a joke. There can be a backroom of forbidden pranks as well that are illegal that Cartman because he is such a good customer is allowed access to. Butters can eventually switch sides and become the sidekick of Baggard. I like the idea that the only way Baggard was able to be so intelligent and know Cartman’s next moves was by having help from Mossad. Mossad is like Israel’s secret police and so having some of them in town to watch over Baggard would be funny and them using the internet and social media to hack Cartman would work. I like the idea of Cartman starting to have some dangerous and deadly plans but Baggard is able to defeat them. Not sure how to end the episode. A part of me wants to see Cartman win but it would be just as funny to see Cartman lose. I would think having nude photos of Cartman’s mother would be funny but I’m not sure how offended Cartman would be anymore as its been done before. Could be that Liana sleeps with all the Mossad spies as she catches them in her home as they were trying to spy on Cartman to foil his final prank. Can be that Liana has sex with them and so learns of what plans Baggard had and what Mossad was doing. Liana can tell Cartman the plans and so Cartman is able to prank Baggard and make him cry. So, after Baggard is defeated, Butters and everyone else gives Cartman lots of credit and so he is back to be the king of pranks in class and at school. Could have been the Mossad gave Baggard a magnet bomb to kill Cartman while he was in a vehicle or something but Cartman is able to get the bomb to kill some Jewish people instead and makes Baggard cry. Could be the Mossad agents are murdered by Cartman with the magnet bomb. Could have been Cartman was going to use a M-1000 firecracker in a prank so Baggard needed something bigger. The episode can end with Baggard back home in Israel at the funeral of the dead Mossad agents and Cartman in class doing a new joke and getting everyone to laugh.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:14 am

Randy’s Family Road Trip
I think back to when I was a kid and I wanted to see how many different states I could either take a dump in or jerk off in when I was a kid. Now I look to Randy to fulfill and complete the circle. I can see Randy of been doing pretty good with farming and so he decides his family deserves a little vacation from all the hard work but really it is Randy just wanting what he wants. So, he announces that the family is taking a couple of months off during the summer to go on a road trip in an RV to visit every state in the country. Not sure how Hawaii or Alaska would be done but I’m sure there can be a way. This idea could last a couple of episodes easy as well or really could be 50 episodes but I would think only certain states would make for a fun plot so some scenes can be Randy eating a state’s local food and then we see him on the toilet pooping. Randy’s main purpose for the trip is to take a dump in every state. He can have a manly speech he keeps giving alone and with others that he meets of to his family about visiting every state and also about taking a dump in each. Towelie can be in charge of the farm while they are away. Randy can plan a kind of circle pattern that is clockwise to take the family. I’m going to say Utah, then Nevada then Oregon would be the first states to visit. Randy could have a physical map and or a digital one that he points out to people to get them back on track and focused and under his control and to keep time. He can mark each state visited with a piece of sh*t indicating he and his family visited there and he took a sh*t there also. Common themes can be Stan and Shelley wanting to date people they meet or missing boyfriends and girlfriends back home. I think it would be fun to have each character including Randy and Sharon be enticed by other areas locals to cheat. Shelly finding new love is always fun to see fail. I guess Stan would mainly talk to this friends and Wendy on his phone or laptop, but he too could meet a girl. Randy could be more focused on eating and pooping but Sharon can be upset at Randy and her family and find a man to sleep with but decides to not do so at the end. They can make friends along the way as well to get help from or help out. Like people broken down or needing gas or money or hitchhikers. They can save people and help solve problems. There can be lots of local and regional feel to each episode from each state and town visited. The family of four can use their South Park, Colorado wisdom and knowledge along with what they learn from where they visit and along the way to help them improve other peoples lives and be heroes of each city and little town and state they visit and make a legend out of the town of South Park in the minds of the people that they meet. I really don’t know much regionalism throughout the country but there are things specific to each area like with trains and dams where preventing a disaster could happen. Fishing and hunting would be cool and like the old Oregon Trails video game. National landmarks, tourist attractions, certain occupations tied to an area would work as educating the viewer of regionalism and other areas customs. Criminal investigations, thieves, missing kids and people, and murder mysteries would be great to see unfold. There can be celebrations like parades, cookouts, parties, with lots of food and beer and dancing and music, events like showing off people’s vehicles that are classics, thoroughbred and greyhound racing, and car racing that would make for fun day and night life for the family to experience. Randy can be picky and very knowledgeable and obsessed with eating only regional local foods and drinks so this sh*ts are perfect and so he completes the circle. Can be that Grandpa Marsh had wanted to do it himself, but something came up and Randy had wanted to do this thing for his father his whole life as it is one of the things his father regretted not completing. Getting into fights with people different then you based on race, religion, ethnicity, regionalism, gender, and sexual orientation works. But making up and people learning to love and understand each other and see what really ties the country together would be the end result. The family dog Sparky can be brought out for use as well on the journey. It would have Randy take a huge dump of local food in a toilet or I guess outhouse would work at times or maybe off to the side of the road sometimes in every state and major city. Maybe Randy would take a photo of the act or make a video of it and be posting to Instagram or something of his amazing feats. He can have many followers who are cheering him on and encouraging him along with his father.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:16 am

AP Buddies
I remember that in school there were advanced placement classes or AP classes that kids took that were more difficult with learning material and in high school they could count at times for college credits. There are also special education division classes or SPED classes, these are water downed classes that can count as the same as normal classes but are much easier covering less material so making it simpler for the student. I think it would be funny for certain characters to be moved from the 4th grade classroom to AP classroom and other to be moved to a SPED classroom. I think that each classroom would need like 7 kids to make them seem large enough or more. I think of Kyle, Jimmy, and 5 other kids of a mix of boys and girls to be in the AP class. Where Cartman, Nathan, and five other kids of a mix of boys and girls to be in the SPED class. I know that the special ed kids would usually include Jimmy, but he could have scored really high on an assessment exam that got him move to a higher learning class. It can be that all the kids took the assessment exam and that is how they were designated to a class. It can be kids scored low, so they were put into the SPED class. I can see it where Cartman thinks he is so smart now as he does the best in the class with Nathan being in second place. I like the idea of Jimmy being smarter then Kyle and they can hold first and second of the AP class in some order. Cartman can brag about his intelligence as he does well in his new class during lunch and at the bus stop or on the bus as that would be like one of the only times they are together now. Cartman’s mom is happy and buying him goodies like toys and food as he is doing good for once in class. Cartman can mention the material he is learning and brag that he remembered it. Kyle can give an example of what he is learning, and no one can know what he is talking about as it is like college level stuff. The rest of the kids can talk about just learning the basics from the normal class. Cartman can feel left out and othered. Cartman can realize that he is not as good as the other kids. He can then start to plot his plan to get back to the normal class and try to sabotage Kyle’s grade in the AP class as he is jealous. Cartman could have had a dream sequence where he thinks he will end up a big shot CEO or manager or something like that or owner of his own company but then he has another dream after hearing how others are doing in their class and it has him picking up the poop and needles in San Francisco or being a garbage man or other menial labor jobs. I think at times Cartman can be happy about the SPED class because there is lots of food to eat like free pizza and cake and cupcakes and potato chips and soda while he learns, and the books are full of pictures on each page with big print. Nathan can tell Cartman this is the good life. I really like the possibilities of combining Cartman and Nathan to see how the chemistry would work as a team to defeat the AP kids. It can be that Both Cartman and Nathan want to take someone out in the AP class being Kyle and Jimmy. I guess replacing books with other books and subjects and trying to give the kids the wrong chapters to read and study for that night would be some of the tricks they would try. I guess trying to feed them junk food with poison would be fun, but they would know it’s a bad diet. I like the idea of Nathan having a plan and then Cartman trying his plan next after the last one failed. It can be that the AP kids just keep winning and getting recognized for their achievements and contributions of giving back to the community as each plot fails. I like a scene where each class is studying history and so the SPED kids would have a short-simplified version of the book and try to fool the AP kids with plots and storylines that are from the history books and so they just fail really bad. It can be that the AP kids read like 2 chapters ahead all the time and are ahead in homework and so they are too difficult to fool. They can still score with A’s on all quizzes and tests making all of Nathan’s and Cartman’s efforts to be in vain. I can see the climax being that there is to be another assessment exam to see how the kids are doing which has Nathan and Cartman instead of studying themselves try to foil and ruin the AP kids’ grades. So, it can end up that the AP kids still do great and that because Cartman became obsessed with trying to ruin Kyle’s chances he failed at his exam and he was doing so good that he was going to be allowed back into the normal class. I guess some tricks would be girls, and drugs, and gangs, and tv, video games, sports, gambling, sci-fi, delinquent culture and anarchist and antifa groups, friends, stress, family problems, and fighting as some of the tricks Cartman and Nathan can try.

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”