FanFic Idea: TEGRIDY

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

trym0803

FanFic Idea: TEGRIDY

Postby trym0803 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:22 am

A beginning is a very delicate time.

Know then that it is the year two thousand twenty. The known legalized marijuana universe is ruled by the Potdishah Emperor, Shaddabb the fourth, my father-in-law (Marvin Marsh).

In this time the most precious substance in the universe is the Spice Menage. The Spice extends life, the Spice expands consciousness, the Spice is vital to space travel. The Spacing Guild and its Navigators who the Spice has mutated over four thousand years use the orange Spice gas, which gives them the ability to fold space, that is travel to any part of the universe without moving.

Oh yes, I forgot to tell you, the Spice exists on only one farm in the entire universe, a desolate, dry farm, with vast crop potential. Hidden away within the rocks of these farmlands are a people known as the Farm-men, who have long held a prophecy that a man would come, a messiah, who would lead them to true freedom.

The farm is Arrakis, also known as Tegridy."

(Sharon would be doing the narrating).)

**Then it cuts to the pot farms of Tegridy and the neighboring farms with an epic triumph score.**

Episode begins:
In some part of a pot field late in the evening, a heavy set farmer is walking in the deep fields when he stops for a rest and pulls out his phone. He sits down for his rest and starts scrolling through some dirty sites. The view cuts; now, seeing the area just outside from where he is sitting, and you hear a *zip*..... fap fap fap fap fap fap. The guy stops for a sec. and looks up and around him because he thinks he hears someone. Everything looks fine. He then proceeds to continue his buisness. The scene fades back and a Shai-Hulud (sand-worm) opens it's mouth from beneath him and swallows him up.

I will add story as I have time.

I like feed back good or bad. feel free to share a thought.

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”