Fan Fic: "The Terminator, Rise of the Machines."

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

trym0803

Fan Fic: "The Terminator, Rise of the Machines."

Postby trym0803 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:40 pm

This is a fan fic idea along my past others not much time to sit and write but....

Lianne Cartman opens the door early one morning before Cartman is awake to a big package at her door. She is giddy with excitement ohhh it arrived. She carries it to her room and locks the door. And opens the package. A brand new Antonio Banderas Artificial Intelligence Sex Doll. Oh my she says. She plugs it in to charge and it boots up. And starts to give her prompts to set up her registration and sync to wifi and access to her smart home. And finally it gives her command words to set up for the level of naughtiness. With a three tier level. Level 1 kind loving and a good listener with insight to her stated thoughts or troubles. She sets the password to you're a good listener. Level 2, is more incharge and can direct certain naughty things it wants to do. It is only suggestive and is never aggressive to the other person but it does say a lot of naughty stuff to get things heated in the bedroom. She sets the password to naughty stuff. Level three is complete domination bdsm abusive behavior for those people that want to test the limits of their naughty side. She sets the password to as dirty as possible. Antonio's head turns alive and looks at her. Hi Lianne I am Antonio model T1000. Full genital vibration terminator tickle mate model. When in regular mode I am at a friend setting but when you say the password I switch to sex mode on that setting. Ohhh my Youre a good listener she says and then he asks how she has been feeling lately and offers to lay on the bed and cuddle and see where that takes them.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Fan Fic: "The Terminator, Rise of the Machines."

Postby Big-Will » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:21 pm

There is a Terminator movie by this name already, but okay.

Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”